The Fabmaru and Vandenal Show! Upd.35 Teaser!

• Thread starter Pyle_PMG
  • 274 comments
I think I still have some new shots from a while back. Let me check.

EDIT: Nevermind, I lost my USB drive a week ago :grumpy:.

I thought we were going to have a new update. :( See if you can get another USB drive for some new photos for our gallery.

And now......

A NEW UPDATE :D

Some random photos I took in the last days. Here they are:

JGTC action

Subarus in the snow

Supercars in Autumn Ring

Times Square

Hope you like and Please comment. :)

I thought we were going to have a new update. :( See if you can get another USB drive for some new photos for our gallery.

And now......

A NEW UPDATE :D

Some random photos I took in the last days. Here they are:

JGTC action

Subarus in the snow

Supercars in Autumn Ring

Times Square

Hope you like and Please comment. :)

They look sweet!

Mom says she'll get me one soon, but then I have to wait to get my copy of GT4 back from Dad's friend.

Am I allowed to post NFS:Most Wanted pics in here for the time being?

Wow! You've definitely come back with a bang. And I'm not talking about a women's eye after not making the right cake! :P Some of these shots are just superb, the overall great shot is the Z JGTC car shot, that angle is just amazing! it will be good to hear/see more from you now.

Wow! You've definitely come back with a bang. And I'm not talking about a women's eye after not making the right cake! :P Some of these shots are just superb, the overall great shot is the Z JGTC car shot, that angle is just amazing! it will be good to hear/see more from you now.

Thanks!!!!!! :cheers: I thought that I would be a bit more rusty than I actually am. :) Good that you liked. :D

After almost two months here is a new... New update!!!

This one about some of the best looking cars in the world...

Aston Martin

Vanquish:

Race:

DB9:

And that's it for now.

Don't forget to tell me what you think about this huge update with big pictures (the thumbnails aren't availble for some unknown reason).

I will try that the next update does not take as long to be made as this one.
:)

Actually it loaded pretty fast btw :D

And those pics :eek:

I loved the DB7 Vantage Coupe pics (since it's the best GT Aston in my oppinion ) :sly:

Thanks for the comments guys!

The first post now features a directory to all our updates. Thus making it easy to find pics.

You are ready for a new update? I hope you are!!! :dopey:

Here is my brand new car:

Nissan GT-R Concept

And now, my trip around Japan:

[IMG=http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8963/img0087fh.jpg][/IMG]

Race day:

This is it for this update. Don't forget to comment. :)
Since the thumbnails continue unavaible and I'm reaching the limit, these maybe my last update using imageshack. What you think is better for me to use to upload the next photos?

I wasn't highly impressed on the Fuji and Tokyo shots. But the photo travel shots are purely great! đź‘Ť :drool:

Thanks Skython! :cheers: I don't know why but I wasn't able to capture a lot of action on the racing shots. :indiff:
Now for the next update, I ran out of ideas so, anybody has some request? And does anybody knows the best place to upload more photos?

When I have the next update ready I will create an accont. know, it is 1:55 am here and I'm in my moblile phone so I can't do it know. And for the next update I need some requests. So, say it! :D

Back