RedSuns-Ryuu|Photo Gallery[5.10.13]Update-LB 458 Italia

UPDATE!!!
Jaguar XKR

(note: the car is stock, there is some weird exhaust/rear bumber glithcy appearance, I dont if anyone has seen noticed that on the Jag.)

Enjoy!!
(click for lightbox)

Nice bro, I gotta get back on the stick with my gallery.
Thanks Eric and yes you need your gallery updated, its gathering dust :lol::lol:
Do you edit some of your photographs , if so what program I use Corel draw X5
Thanks Vtec! I do edit my photos, i use photoshop and lightroom
BkS
Top work Ryuu! 👍
Thanks Bks, and I got your message in GT5, idk when i can do a shoot though, maybe ill message you back to let you know.:):)

About the VW 1200, love the classic feeling. Way to go! 👍
About the XKR and IS-F, too much for my eyes! :drool:

4th shot of the IS F "RC" is just INCREDIBLE! The detail is stunning, the lighting, the tones, the whole composition is fantastic! :drool:

About the VW 1200, love the classic feeling. Way to go! 👍
About the XKR and IS-F, too much for my eyes! :drool:
THANKS or ....Salamat!!!:)
BkS
4th shot of the IS F "RC" is just INCREDIBLE! The detail is stunning, the lighting, the tones, the whole composition is fantastic! :drool:
Thanks Bks :):):):cheers:
Awesome updates here lately!
Like the Caterham ones very much! 👍
Thanks i had fun taking pictures of the Caterham:)

!!!NEW GALLERY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Forza Motorsport 4 Gallery
GRAND OPENING

(click the banner to visit)

I knew this would be about that. :P I remember you posting somewhere you were starting one. :sly:

I used to have an old FM3 Gallery. Though I forgot to update the OP after the Scirocco update.

BkS
I knew this would be about that. :P I remember you posting somewhere you were starting one. :sly:

I used to have an old FM3 Gallery. Though I forgot to update the OP after the Scirocco update.

:) Thanks for comment Bks :) you dont have Forza 4??? just recently got an xbox around Nov 2011 (last year)

A banner/flyer I made for my team's drift meetings!!!
for more info of the meetings click here

Nah, I haven't got it yet. Was planning to get it, but everyone I know on fm.net (which is like the whole community XD) have gotten bored with it, so y'know. Saw you posted that banner in my teams thread. :P I'll need to turn up to one of these meets. ;)

The most realistic Jag i ever seen:drool:. Fantastic Lexus but its a bit too dark . Some of the reflections dont show. Fantastic never the less:drool:.

SVX
I love the bright colours and interesting graphics!
Thanks SVX :)
BkS
Nah, I haven't got it yet. Was planning to get it, but everyone I know on fm.net (which is like the whole community XD) have gotten bored with it, so y'know. Saw you posted that banner in my teams thread. :P I'll need to turn up to one of these meets. ;)
I'm looking forward to meet you in Eastside meets. :):):):dopey:
The most realistic Jag i ever seen:drool:. Fantastic Lexus but its a bit too dark . Some of the reflections dont show. Fantastic never the less:drool:.
Thanks!!:) I love my jag set, but idk if you noticed at the back of the XKR, the exhaust glitches with the rear bumper:nervous::nervous:

UPDATE
Shelby GT350
this set gave me a warm sensational mood.....doesn't it???

ENJOY

Nice bro! Looks really nice. You made me wanna get back om mustang drift project! I promise I will post pics tomorrow, just a bad time for meets and such. Also I got an idea to tell you!

SVX
Very realistic. :drool:
Group A R32.
That thing is beast, and so are your photos! :drool:
Yea that R32 is such a beast :):)
This is why I am thankful for the standards. Great pictures man. 👍
Awesome man:drool:👍! A JGTC R32 can only be a great update:tup::sly:.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS REALLY APPRECIATE IT:cheers::cheers:
Nice bro! Looks really nice. You made me wanna get back om mustang drift project! I promise I will post pics tomorrow, just a bad time for meets and such. Also I got an idea to tell you!
Thanks Eric, I am looking forward to your pics:) and I am curious of your idea:dopey::)

UPDATE!!!
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08

ENJOY

2 Previews!!!:dopey:

Alfa Romeo 155 DTM

Mine's Evolution V

Love the partial filter effect in #6 to #12. :drool:

Nice work, Ryuu! Including the R32, Alfa and Mine's. 👍

Really love the Calsonic R32 set, one of my favourite cars. :dopey:

The Lambo set, well... there's a nice range of angles, and the editing is spot on for it too. I noticed you shot it in London. There's were I did my set! :D

Looking forward to the Alfa 155 DTM update. :drool:

Love the partial filter effect in #6 to #12. :drool:

Nice work, Ryuu! Including the R32, Alfa and Mine's. 👍
Thanks/Salamat!:):):)
BkS
Really love the Calsonic R32 set, one of my favourite cars. :dopey:

The Lambo set, well... there's a nice range of angles, and the editing is spot on for it too. I noticed you shot it in London. There's were I did my set! :D

Looking forward to the Alfa 155 DTM update. :drool:
Thanks Bks, I appreciate it!!:)

UPDATE
Oullim Motors Spirra

The Korean Supercar

ENJOY

Ok, so here we go i finally got the time to comment so ill try to cover it all, prepare to read a lot, grab a cup of coffee.

ill start with the "3Some on TopGear" Update so i dont expand myself way to much (all tho i really like the R35 set and the picture everyone liked is my favorite)... i like the atmosphere in this set, most of the lighting in the pictures are great, the C4 looks amazing in the pictures where you compared them like LOTSA and i really like the first two pictures and the last of the Volvo small pictures. i wish the turn pics had more sence of speed so it felt even more like you were really comparing it for a magazine or a TV show :lol:

Random Shots @ S55 First pic :drool::drool::drool: Nothing more needs be to said about that picture pure epicness. The other ones seem a bit dark but i like the angles.

Grey Goose in the RUF BTR Update, AMAZING :drool: 👍 :drool: 👍... i really loved this set, that last small pic won me over, has a Wangan feeling that just makes me want to press the gas and go VROOM!

Senku-Sha in the same update, the first picture is awesome in my opinion and i like the middle one in the small photos if you showed a little more the flowers i would loved it because i really like to play with the nature in GT5 and it shows speed.

Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car Seems dark because it doesnt have lights but there are some really awesome photos in there i really like a lot the second to last picture and the vertical shot is pretty awesome when you see it full size.

Blue Crush M3 GTR update, Really simple and clean pictures, i like them and the color fits well on the car :D :D 👍

Caterhams Same update, i really like the first two pictures, they give me a warm feeling and it seems like a really fun and fast kart race somehow :lol:... Awesome set!

PS: Never realized the "uphill" in SSRX was so high :eek:

VW Beetle 1200 Incredible, The sepia pictures have that old look that suit the car just perfect and the color looks really good in that car, is it the same color as your dads?, i wish the colored pictures had less dots but i get the idea and atmosphere you were going with it since it looks like pictures from a 1970s old magazine or video. Really enjoyed it, i have a soft spot for this cars.

Jaguar XKR zOMG!!!!... First Picture!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: SPAM THIS 🤬 with 👍 and :drool:'s, The unedited shot was amazing aswell, im so jealous :lol: :bowdown:

Most of the photos are just epic and incredible. Loved it!, one of my favorite updates from you. (i did noticed the exhaust in last pic, WTF? lol, still amazing tho)... Too much, gonna cry.

Lexus ISF Racing Concept Most of the pictures are kinda dark and the track feels weird for that car in my opinion but that last pic is trully awesome! 👍 :drool:

--------------- Finally Page 12!!! ---------------

Lets continue then i already grab a glass of Orange Juice and activated!!

Banner is great gives me the comp/meet feeling, Thanks for making it Ryuu!... i can see where you got your inspiration from..

Shelby GT350 Just... INCREDIBLE.. Me gustan mucho estas fotos! 👍 👍 :drool:, That first pic after the vertical ones looks so realistic and its a standar car D: ! but yeah this set is once again awesome.. as usual.. you never go wrong with Toscana, all your Toscana sets are great.

Calsonic R32 @ Fuji Speedway Once again, awesome. The mode 1 picture looks like the ones Speedhunters takes from time to time, i like the sence of speed, also i like the middle small picture of the first row a lot but overall are great, i didnt liked them much first for some odd reason that i dont understand because i think they are great now, maybe the brightness or i was high.

Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 I still think i can make my Gallardo look better but your pictures made me liked it a little more :lol:... alltho i continue to think the first pictures are a bit bright and what i told you before but the Partial Filter photos are incredibly awesome, im glad you didnt kept them as bright as they were unedited because now they seriously look great 👍 👍

AND FINALLY AFTER THIS BOOK I WROTE ABOUT YOUR LATEST UPDATES WE COME TO THE LAST ONE!

The Korean Supercar The Oullim Motorsports Spirra is a car that i kinda really like and i wonder why people doesnt take pictures of it more often i think is a good looking car and you did a really great job with it, my favorite is number 2!! 👍

So... i think i never wrote that much in my life, im sorry for not being able to post as often as i did before but i still see your gallery everytime i can even more often that i see mine.

Ill END (Yes, End, Finally) all of this probably annoying writting with this...

Last edited:
Back