Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
This is a great edit, it's really hard to get the editing to work well in night photos but you've managed it here without any problems!

Quick word of advice though; sending people messages saying just 'Visit my gallery please' is probably not the best way to get people to visit it. They're more likely to get annoyed at the message and choose not to visit! Luckily I enjoy viewing various people's photography so it's not a problem :)

Awesome work Justin, I think you are the one to take credit for this since my past in this was to take crappy underexposed jaggie-infested things. :lol:

Good job. 👍

That Aston :drool:
Who drove that one? I want the colour chip like now!

And that would be ZEROX, IIRC. :)

Really nice edits Justin, but like Mog said about people getting annoyed about the message, I did get kinda annoyed at the message, but I enjoy looking at various styles, etc. 👍

Great base shots from Fishy, and amazing editing from Justin, makes for this: :bowdown:
Well done both 👍
Wow! My first :bowdown: in this gallery! Thanks, Tom!
Nice pictures 👍 Too bad that there isn't any tandem action :D
I like what you've done with the DORIFTO set. 👍 👍 :)
Thanks guys! :cheers:
This is a great edit, it's really hard to get the editing to work well in night photos but you've managed it here without any problems!
Thanks
Awesome work Justin, I think you are the one to take credit for this since my past in this was to take crappy underexposed jaggie-infested things. :lol:

Good job. 👍
Thanks, Jacob! Appreciate it!
Awesome work and nice GIFs:D.
Thanks, Horde!
BkS
Really nice edits Justin
Thanks, Bal!
Quick word of advice though; sending people messages saying just 'Visit my gallery please' is probably not the best way to get people to visit it. They're more likely to get annoyed at the message and choose not to visit! Luckily I enjoy viewing various people's photography so it's not a problem :)
BkS
but like Mog said about people getting annoyed about the message, I did get kinda annoyed at the message, but I enjoy looking at various styles, etc. 👍
Yeah. I've been trying to ask people, specifically my friends, to go to my gallery without having to repeating the same message like "Visit my...you know where.", "Click Click!"*, "..."*, etc. (*if there are links placed there)
I like the silver DBS, man I wish I had the DLC 👍
I feel your pain, bro. :grumpy:

This is, by far, the longest reply I've ever done.

Yeah. I've been trying to ask people, specifically my friends, to go to my gallery without having to repeating the same message like "Visit my...you know where.", "Click Click!"*, "..."*, etc. (*if there are links placed there)

Sure, you can ask people to comment in your gallery. The thing is, it probably won't be a 'good' comment. I'd rather just wait for them to go to my gallery in their own time when they're free so then its a good comment and they've spent how much time they want to look at it. So, in other words, the comment isn't rushed. :)

SVX
Sure, you can ask people to comment in your gallery. The thing is, it probably won't be a 'good' comment. I'd rather just wait for them to go to my gallery in their own time when they're free so then its a good comment and they've spent how much time they want to look at it. So, in other words, the comment isn't rushed. :)
I feel embarrassed. :indiff:
need more frames and same editing them :sly:
Same editing: \/, More frames: X

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click for Lightbox!

Fantastic editing work Justin, my favourite set of your RE:MIXs to date. 👍

Thanks, Ryuu! You really did a great job with your Filipino studies. :lol:

Jus1092
6877338938_5408423d1d_n.jpg

This is without a doubt my favourite shot. :)

Back