RedSuns-Ryuu|Photo Gallery[5.10.13]Update-LB 458 Italia

No one is too courageous to use a Korean car in their new set but you. :lol: Maybe I'll do one soon.

Awesome! :drool:

@ jus1029 Thanks bro! About the Spirra, i was just going through my garage and saw Spirra...and randomly just took shots of it hahaha...somehow the car seems rare in the photomode world....ahah. And you should do a Korean car, a Hyundai? or a Spirra?

@ OJSideways zOMG:eek: Oj you wrote an essay and commented almost every update I have since your last reply. I am :):dopey::crazy::cheers::lol::embarrassed: but really how else can i thank you???:confused: a big THANK YOU poster? ummmmm i don't think so, there is no way i can just thank you in words...how do i thank you?...i got an idea!💡💡

DEDICATED UPDATE!
THANKS TO OJSideways for the big support

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

If you haven't already, please do so, visit OJSideway's Photo Gallery. Great non-edited photos.👍:)Click Here!!!

Peugeot 206 RC

May I could do a Spirra as well. I have one in my garage! :D

Sweet shots with a Pug, Ryuu! The second and last shots are amazing! :drool:

Good Photos, unfortunatelly it's too obvious it's a standard.
Kinda spoils the outcome of your (otherwise) great photos.

Awesome work as always Ryuu! I was gonna do this as an update, but I can't now that you've gone and done these amazing photos. :drool: Like Pascal said, it is a bit obvious it's a standard but can't really be helped.

RedSuns-Ryuu
6880086146_776929dbe6_n.jpg

This is most definitely my favourite photo. :P

May I could do a Spirra as well. I have one in my garage! :D

Sweet shots with a Pug, Ryuu! The second and last shots are amazing! :drool:
Good Photos, unfortunatelly it's too obvious it's a standard.
Kinda spoils the outcome of your (otherwise) great photos.
BkS
Awesome work as always Ryuu! I was gonna do this as an update, but I can't now that you've gone and done these amazing photos. :drool: Like Pascal said, it is a bit obvious it's a standard but can't really be helped.
This is most definitely my favourite photo. :P

THANKS for your honest replies guys!!! I appreciate it:):dopey::dopey::dopey:

UPDATE
Lexus LFA:)

Last edited:
Nice, clean update. 👍 I think everyone is on a break, or casually reducing their work atm because there has been a lot of Phototravel photos lately. I'm the same as well though, I'm chilling out with the updates. :P

BkS
Nice, clean update. 👍 I think everyone is on a break, or casually reducing their work atm because there has been a lot of Phototravel photos lately. I'm the same as well though, I'm chilling out with the updates. :P
Thanks again Bks:dopey::dopey: yea it does seem like everyone is on break :lol:

Just a quick update from my team's drift lobbies.
RedSuns Eastside

Visit the thread for more information click here

6873179726_9e9ca9605b_z.jpg

7019285971_cea643aed6_z.jpg

7019286013_814afab7e9_z.jpg

7019286067_2398eabf51_z.jpg

7019286105_0e683c0d0f_z.jpg

6873179920_d228694c4e_z.jpg

6873179980_1e27a2f14e_z.jpg

7019286181_9bedc36c4d_z.jpg

6873180004_8b81760d7c_z.jpg

7019286263_18b0ebd924_z.jpg

7019286295_af2b1438a8_z.jpg

7019286331_60c3cb5075_z.jpg

6873180138_b6368b614d_z.jpg

7019286413_7d6e5551e1_z.jpg

7019286433_5ce60478ef_z.jpg

Seems that you've used the miniature filter.

Great edits though! 👍

Must say you made my chaser look awsome! Also nice pictures for Oj! Anyway, Ill talk to you about idea tomorrow!

@Bks:yea we should meet some time!!! You need to tandem with me , oj, and eric, and yea people!!!:dopey::)

@jus1029:Thanks! yes i used the miniature filter, just thought id try it out with some retouching and editing. experiment right?

@OJ:ummmm thanks a huge "Thank You" effort :dopey::dopey::dopey::dopey::dopey:

@Eric:In my eyes your Chaser fits you well!:) and i still cant wait for your idea:dopey:

UPDATE! Alfa Romeo 155 DTM & ReVisited & ReEdited

Alfa Romeo 155 DTM!

This is my first time really using this car and let me tell you, its awesome! (on stock). The setting was just a arcade race so, there might be some random car opponents. As you can see there are some rally cars and tuned cars. I honestly think it would have been better if I was against DTM cars just to get the proper photoshoot/scene/theme. Anyways.......Enjoy! & Dont forget theres more below the Alfa update:)

ReVisited & ReEdited
So this update here was I just wanted to explore and experiment more with the editing knowledge and skills I have. Results.....? Here...Enjoy! Feedback much appreciated:)

(Before) 1st edit/ previous update
6676939227_66b97434e7_n.jpg

(After)

6790273220_d5ed1ece42_n.jpg

(After)

6733844757_e1990730c2_n.jpg

(After)

6625887129_674a062b89_n.jpg

(After)

6894764859_5536da6e73_n.jpg

(After)

6954682071_08fc01f98d_n.jpg

(After)

6799894344_e1d9517e40_n.jpg

(After)

Last edited:
great work , i rly like your pictures , and btw i didn´t know you can paint the RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 , nice work

Your colour and lighting edits are really nice in a lot of these, and the brightness, even in the dark shots, is a nice style. You need to be careful of 'blowing out' the darker areas in the last few images though.

great work , i rly like your pictures , and btw i didn´t know you can paint the RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 , nice work
Thanks nanabu:) you cant paint the RE Amemiya FD, i changed the color when i was editing it:sly:
Your colour and lighting edits are really nice in a lot of these, and the brightness, even in the dark shots, is a nice style. You need to be careful of 'blowing out' the darker areas in the last few images though.
Thanks for the tip Moglet, and yes ill be careful 'blowing out' the darker areas :)
Superb work :)
Thanks grrlpurple, much appreciated :)

UPDATE!
Mines Evolution V

Last edited:
Love that Alfa DTM update. Toning is just perfect. Evo set I'm not to sure about, the green tones are a bit iffy.

@ Bks:Thanks for the honest opinion Bks.

UPDATE
Mines BNR34 & My Driver Rig Setup Logitech G27

Mines BNR34

Just thought i should share this to the community!
My Driver Rig Setup
Logitech G27

Okay here is my driver rig setup or whatever you call it. Most of it is built with left over wood and steel that i can find around my garage. I also built a hand brake/e-brake lever(you can see that in the 1st picture on the left), maybe i will explain how that works? I guess so basically when i pull the lever it pushes a button (located near the shifter). The mechanism is a brake lining cable that I used from a bicycle. And some extras? ummmm i built a table (you can see it in the 1st picture on the right) to put my laptop/computer/food or whatever i feel like putting next to me. Oh if anyone notices that its a Right Hand Drive setup, its actually both, the shifter and e-brake lever is basically sitting on a wooden box i made that is now covered in leather material, i can just move that over to the right side of my seat and Tada!!! Left Hand Drive. Same goes for the table i can put in on the right side or left side. If anyone curioius about the T.V. is a 46" Samsung LED.....with a GT-R on the screen lol.

MEAN rig lol nice pics :D only one thing.... noooo vipperrr :D u kno Leonardo da vinci once told me "you cant have a sexy photo album without a viper" lol jk nice nice

The Alfa 155 set is quite nice i wish you used the miniature filter less because you know i dont like it much but a lot of the pictures just look great with it. but i have to agree with you all the way i wish they were all DTM cars, it kind ruins the photos a bit to see Rally and Tuned cars next to it.

As for the Mine's the Evo pictures have nice angles but they just look weird with that filter, maybe you used it too much. I really like the R34 ones but they look too bright at times like the first one but the second shot is EPIC and i also like the 1st and last small picture aswell as the second to last big pic. The vertical shot on the right would had been great if the graphics of the car were better or a premium.

MEAN rig lol nice pics :D only one thing.... noooo vipperrr :D u kno Leonardo da vinci once told me "you cant have a sexy photo album without a viper" lol jk nice nice
Thanks bone, your 1st visit!!! :) and sorry i have no viper yet, eventually there will be.
The Alfa 155 set is quite nice i wish you used the miniature filter less because you know i dont like it much but a lot of the pictures just look great with it. but i have to agree with you all the way i wish they were all DTM cars, it kind ruins the photos a bit to see Rally and Tuned cars next to it.

As for the Mine's the Evo pictures have nice angles but they just look weird with that filter, maybe you used it too much. I really like the R34 ones but they look too bright at times like the first one but the second shot is EPIC and i also like the 1st and last small picture aswell as the second to last big pic. The vertical shot on the right would had been great if the graphics of the car were better or a premium.
Thanks Oj, i was really just experimenting with the miniature filter. Doesn't hurt to try something new right?
Nice set up man :D. Looks nice and cool pics of the BNR34;).
Thanks Horde!!! :)

UPDATE
458 vs Gallardo

or as I like to call it The Italian Stallion vs The Raging Bull
both cars are amazing. True beauties, yet so powerful.

My Entry
2.0 Week 70

Last edited:
Great set!!! :drool:👍

Even though I haven't picked yours for the poll, I still love it.
It just felt like the 458 is floating over the ground. Second to last pic would def make my poll though! 👍

Nice set!
Great set!!! :drool:👍

Even though I haven't picked yours for the poll, I still love it.
It just felt like the 458 is floating over the ground. Second to last pic would def make my poll though! 👍
Thanks mitch i really appreciate your honest opinion. I'll look through my photos next time when i try to enter it in a comp.

UPDATE
Old vs New Fiat 500

From the looks of it I like how the new 500 is back and I like how they try to keep it as close as the Old 500. Yet these small cars can be a joy to drive at their homeland Toscana. Like this set for example, the Old and New Fiat 500 just enjoy the sunset drive. Sometimes you just have to take a time off "speed."
Thanks to OJSideways for helping me in this set, visit OJSideway's Photo Gallery. Great non-edited photos.👍:)Click Here!!!
Enjoy

Uh, um, I had a coma and I, uh, forgot to comment!

Jokes aside, the 500 and Skyline vs. IS-F are fantastic! :drool:

Back