Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Thanks, Joshua!

Anyways, I've also upload my first RE:MIX set.
I wanna try something different. Is it alright?

Courtesy of MediaFire
If you can't see the words:
The Kyoto Collection
15 random shots taken from Kyoto Gion and Shoren-in

A Calm Day

A Tough Night
*Except for the first two

Click for Lightbox!

:cheers: HAPPY 400 POSTS :cheers:

I see you're playing with the camera settings now. This is just splendid. The good quality is very consistent throughout. 👍 :drool: Well done.

Tried to colorized this shot

PLUS:

Click for Lightbox!

Fido! Sorry for the mistake! I accidentally made it "Fido_el_Muet" instead of "Fido_le_Muet"! :dunce:

Last edited:
While the shots are great, and everything. It's all so well done. I'm sort of bored... I've seen so many updates like these recently and they all end up sort of the same. In the last two updates there are only two that I actually like. It's like some sort of revolution or evolution needs to occur. :odd: But still, it's not a bad update, just a little plain. 👍

Great editing ,Justin !!! :drool:
Your last sets/remixes are awesome ! 👍👍👍
Kill Kill Kill part 1 is my favorite .
And

7050319843_0fdd6ff192.jpg

this one is so cool

Great job !!! :)

While the shots are great, and everything. It's all so well done. I'm sort of bored... I've seen so many updates like these recently and they all end up sort of the same. In the last two updates there are only two that I actually like. It's like some sort of revolution or evolution needs to occur. :odd: But still, it's not a bad update, just a little plain. 👍
Are you tired of RE:MIX sets? Well, right now, I can't find my GT5.
Great editing ,Justin !!! :drool:
Your last sets/remixes are awesome ! 👍👍👍
Kill Kill Kill part 1 is my favorite .
And

7050319843_0fdd6ff192.jpg

this one is so cool

Great job !!! :)
Thanks, Ilya! :)

No, I'm not tired of Remix. It's just that the shots could be edited with say a filter or something, and it sort of gets boring without anything like that.

Latest Posts

Back