TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
  • 162,247 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTP Name: Rotax23
PSN Name: rotax230
TOCA Car: Honda
Legends Car: BMW
Independent


Forget that< i was a bit eager!!
 
Last edited:
Entries are full all round but if you want to be a 3rd driver for a team in case someone can't make it you can get a slot...

Cheers. Im new to all this but very keen to join in given the chance :)
 
Cheers. Im new to all this but very keen to join in given the chance :)

Sure. We have 16 entries + 2 reserves = all 18 entrants at moment. And Honda and Infiniti entries are full as well.
 
Guys, don't try to go up the inside of Furi.

Just sayin'.
 
Guys, don't try to go up the inside of Furi.

Just sayin'.

I gave myself a penalty for that... total accident.

Paul, Rotax, accepted your FR's. Even if you're only reserves you can still show up to the test on tuesday :)
 
And before you said sorry you tried to defend yourself 1st..
 
And before you said sorry you tried to defend yourself 1st..

I made a mistake. I certainly did not do it on purpose...
 
I made a mistake. I certainly did not do it on purpose...

Okay.

Just find it annoying when you try to defend yourself straight away when I am already frustrated.

Oh well, what's done is done, just don't give me your lan.
 
Super Aguri are one of the most impressive teams in testing... lets find out their thoughts ahead of this TOCA Season!

Akmuq, a lot of controversy and unclear reasons behind your departure from Furi’s JPS team to set up Super Aguri...what was the story?
AKMUQ: Andy was offering a deal too big to refuse, over double the pies Neljack receives at his team.

Andy, what do you think of the new team and entering TOCA?
ANDY: I've always been watching TOCA and have decided to join now at the start of the season rather than mid way through. Our new team is new, yes, but Akmuq is very experienced and with his help we've made a good start in testing.

What made you take the Honda?
AKMUQ: Because Honda. And because it was really fast.
ANDY: I took the Honda because its the one that suited me the most. Was close between the Ford but Honda came top

What do you think of the new tech rules this season regarding ABS, LSD, and Aero?
AKMUQ: ABS is good cause I'm not using it in road cars anymore. No LSD makes more smoke. No aero makes more sliding.
ANDY: I agree with the ban on rear areo, helps create less grip and in theory closer racing. LSD was something I'm not too bothered by - helps me as there's less setup work ABS was the one I wasn't happy with and was struggling with getting clean laps but with practice its no problem now

What do you think of the move to a shorter 8-meeting schedule as opposed to last seasons 10?
AKMUQ: I think the season will finish faster.
ANDY: Schedule isn't something I knew so I really don't have an opinion on it


Anyone you’re going to watch out for particularly?
AKMUQ: Can't if I'm ahead of everyone.
ANDY: My main rival will be Akmuq but I'm still looking at everyone - the grid seems different every testing

Closing comments?
AKMUQ: Here's a fun fact: The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated
ANDY: I'm going to try and beat all the rookies this season. Good luck all
 
The uncensored interview....

Super Aguri are one of the most impressive teams in testing... lets find out their thoughts ahead of this TOCA Season!

Akmuq, a lot of controversy and unclear reasons behind your departure from Furi&#8217;s JPS team to set up Super Aguri...what was the story?
AKMUQ: I just could not be seen working with Furi.

Andy, what do you think of the new team and entering TOCA?
ANDY: After our hugely successful F1 campaign with fellow driver, Yugi Ide definitely not being told by the FIA 'to get some more practice and come back later,' we felt that we ought to give TOCA a shot.

What made you take the Honda?
AKMUQ: Because Furi didn't overkill it like he did in S4.0
ANDY: I took the Honda because it was Japanese to honour our arrangement with Mr Saito and our Japanese counterparts.

What do you think of the new tech rules this season regarding ABS, LSD, and Aero?
AKMUQ: Whilst everyone doesn't want to have abs, I have abs and they're big and mighty. :sly:
ANDY: No comment.

What do you think of the move to a shorter 8-meeting schedule as opposed to last seasons 10?
AKMUQ: We'll get to see less of Furi. What's not to like?
ANDY: I didn't anticipate running a full 8-meeting schedule anyway given our previous success in F1.


Anyone you&#8217;re going to watch out for particularly?
AKMUQ: Furi. If you're not molested by Furi on the racetrack, you're a living god.
ANDY: Just the average leprachaun running across the racetrack.

Closing comments?
AKMUQ: One does not simply avoid being wrecked by Furi.
ANDY: No comment.
 
Awesomeness :lol:
 
When's JPS's interview?! :grumpy:
 
Tom
When's JPS's interview?! :grumpy:

How can I interview myself? Though we need an interviewer.. 💡
 
Tom
When's JPS's interview?! :grumpy:

3op4ap.jpg
 
Haha, Yuji, take out Chqr.

*Release Yuji from cage*
 
Haha, Yuji, take out Chqr.

*Release Yuji from cage*

~Kamui and Furi watch on with disgust~

How dare you pick on ex-F1 drivers!

~Sends Tako...~



:lol:
 
The guy driving that medical car was Furi.... This was when he was still learning how to stop without ABS :sly:.
 
The guy driving that medical car was Furi.... This was when he was still learning how to stop without ABS :sly:.

:lol:


Yeah but Chqr, you have to enter to win. Thats why I stand a better chance of winning then you... :lol: :p

Oh and rebranding, to make my series stand out more.
 
The guy driving that medical car was Furi.... This was when he was still learning how to stop without ABS :sly:.

Earlier today.:sly:
 
Chqr
The uncensored interview....

Super Aguri are one of the most impressive teams in testing... lets find out their thoughts ahead of this TOCA Season!

Akmuq, a lot of controversy and unclear reasons behind your departure from Furi&rsquo;s JPS team to set up Super Aguri...what was the story?
AKMUQ: I just could not be seen working with Furi.

Andy, what do you think of the new team and entering TOCA?
ANDY: After our hugely successful F1 campaign with fellow driver, Yugi Ide definitely not being told by the FIA 'to get some more practice and come back later,' we felt that we ought to give TOCA a shot.

What made you take the Honda?
AKMUQ: Because Furi didn't overkill it like he did in S4.0
ANDY: I took the Honda because it was Japanese to honour our arrangement with Mr Saito and our Japanese counterparts.

What do you think of the new tech rules this season regarding ABS, LSD, and Aero?
AKMUQ: Whilst everyone doesn't want to have abs, I have abs and they're big and mighty. :sly:
ANDY: No comment.

What do you think of the move to a shorter 8-meeting schedule as opposed to last seasons 10?
AKMUQ: We'll get to see less of Furi. What's not to like?
ANDY: I didn't anticipate running a full 8-meeting schedule anyway given our previous success in F1.

Anyone you&rsquo;re going to watch out for particularly?
AKMUQ: Furi. If you're not molested by Furi on the racetrack, you're a living god.
ANDY: Just the average leprachaun running across the racetrack.

Closing comments?
AKMUQ: One does not simply avoid being wrecked by Furi.
ANDY: No comment.

Lol this is good. "Success in F1" HA!
 
Yeah but Chqr, you have to enter to win. Thats why I stand a better chance of winning then you... :lol: :p

Oh and rebranding, to make my series stand out more.

Ouch, I just felt that slam. That was a KO blow from Furi. :yuck:

I admit I am pants at TOCA and with no ABS, I can't even drive properly - well I couldn't even drive properly with ABS haha.

But I've found solstice in NASCAR and ovals so Nationwide it is for me for the time being.

I love TOCA for all the wrong reasons, the banter, the crappy driving from me and the various arguments over 'why did you put me in the gravel? and not even apologise?!?!?'
 
Ouch, I just felt that slam. That was a KO blow from Furi. :yuck:

I admit I am pants at TOCA and with no ABS, I can't even drive properly - well I couldn't even drive properly with ABS haha.

But I've found solstice in NASCAR and ovals so Nationwide it is for me for the time being.

I know you'll back... the banana will slide back into TOCA... sideways into the gravel...
 
LOL, chqr that made my day! "if your not molested by furi on the track then your a livling god" lol :P
 
I know you'll back... the banana will slide back into TOCA... sideways into the gravel...

The gravel chomping, tire munching, back marking and wall hugging old favourite. Sometimes, I wonder why I'll never have a TOCA teammate. :guilty:

No problem, folks, I do my TOCA bit.
 
Furi wheres the updated entry list that was promised ;).
 
Furi wheres the updated entry list that was promised ;).

Some say the reason why Furinkazen is slack with his updates is due to his existence on planet Mars where he suffers from a timezone difference.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back