Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
~ Wow, thanks for all the comments guys! ~

SVX
- Thanks man. :cheers:

NBDESIGNZ - Cheers, I was hoping that I was saving the best for last. ;)

matt-mtb - Thanks, looks like that last shot is going to be popular. :)

nanabu - :lol: Well, just for you I'll upload my shots to Flickr and post a link with each new set to the Photostream. I still prefer to use Photobucket for the actual post though.

ShaolinMasta - :embarrassed: Thanks SM!

jus1029 - :cheers: I glad you like them. :)

arsenal1992 - Really, Top Ten! Wow, thanks :embarrassed: :D

BkS - :lol: Thanks and NO I will not stop taking photos (though my wife would be quite happy if I did).

20832 - Cheers, though I'm not that talented. ;)

ShadowPeter - Thanks but yours would still have slaughtered it, especially the unedited version.

Fido_le_muet - Thanks, I kept the editing to a minimum on this set and did slightly different things to each one but I kept coming back to the warmer tones as I too liked it better with this set. :)

:dopey: You have Flickr? :D Favourites duly added, great set :drool:👍
Yeah, I've had it since January 2011 - but barely used it. I will upload all my new images to both my Photobucket and Flickr accounts from now on and I'll also upload some of my older stuff aswell. Oh, and thanks for the Favs. 👍
Thanks for the contact, Nathan! (Now I know your name :sly:)
No worries. :)

I've always found it hard to shoot F1 style cars in this game; I'm not sure why but I find it difficult to make them look interesting. You, however, have done a fantastic job. Especially that last shot which is, as everyone else has already said, epic.

~~ Thanks again for visiting and leaving such positive feedback ~~

I guess I should post my Aston Martin V12 Vantage Ute to my gallery seems it won me the Photoshop Comp last week. :) So here it is...

Remember this?

Some may recall that I was going to post a small set of the Mercedador, however I found that at certain angles the beast was a complete nightmare to blend so I've pretty much scrapped that idea. Though I do have the one image I did complete - many may have seen it on my Flickr account but here it is again for those that haven't seen it.

I have decided to repost my older hybrids here and will update this post with any news ones I create so as to have them all in one place.

The one that started them all the McLamborrari! - McLaren F1/Gallardo/Italia 458 :)

The Audrolet - Chevrolet Corvette/Audi R8

The McLaroghini - McLaren F1/Gallardo

Seen again as a wee-tacker with it's family. :)

Mad Max Interceptor - GT by Citroen/Aventador

And my lastest creation the Aston Maserati V12 Gran Vantage S

This is a more subtle blend than my previous work - blending selected portions of the cars instead of just the front being one and the back another. The Maserati has the Vantage hood and the front grill modified. The side skirt belongs to the Aston as does the rear wheel arch. The door is the Maserati's but the side windows have been replaced with the V12's as have the wing mirrors and tail lights.

I've also added a couple more "Toy Cars" to my Pocket Rockets set. You can see them here or on my Flickr.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
The Aston Marseratin V12 VanTurismo isn't your best but, nevertheless, 👍.

The Vantage Ute and Mercedador, however, :drool:.

You're right, the MaserMartin is very subtle in places, I didn't actually notice some until you pointed them out. 👍

~~~ Ford GT '06 at the Nurburgring ~~~
I took a couple of extra shots when I was shooting for the "Toy Car" Ford GT ;)

Not entirely happy with this set overall - there's a couple of good shots but I found this Ford to be not an especially good premium really. :indiff:

Ford GT '06 on Flickr

~ Previous set feedback ~
O_O
I want it ! :drool:
:lol: You can't have it.
Very creative but that Aston is outclassed by that Mazzer. The Mazerati is beautiful, well done!
Thanks! :D
🤬 me

incredible high skill you have mate .

wow just wow
:embarrassed: Thanks nanabu, I'm glad you like.
The Aston Marseratin V12 VanTurismo isn't your best but, nevertheless, 👍.

The Vantage Ute and Mercedador, however, :drool:.
You're right, the MaserMartin is very subtle in places, I didn't actually notice some until you pointed them out. 👍
Thanks guys - yeah, may be a little too subtle for some but it's something I want to play around with a bit more. :)
That's amazing ,Nato ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Great job ! 👍 👍 👍
Impossibru!!! :drool::drool::drool:
Amazing Lamborcedes and Maseratin :drool:
Good job on the combining parts :)👍
Thanks once again for the awesome comments! :)

Last edited:
:bowdown:

That is so damn good. And yep, the GT is one of worst premiums, especially the front and headlights. And I'll say, hands down, the best use of a lens flare in a picture in all of GTP. 👍

Very nice set. But yeah.. the GT isn't the best of the premiums around..

That is so damn good. And yep, the GT is one of worst premiums, especially the front and headlights. And I'll say, hands down, the best use of a lens flare in a picture in all of GTP. 👍

+1. I like that last shot very much. :sly:

It's a very good set, Nato, absolutely nothing to be disappointed with! Perhaps you're not too happy with them because it's a lot of similar angles? I see no problem with that - you captured the best sides of the GT, why not put the best foot forward? :D

I always find it so hard to nail a convincing debris shot, but you've got it down flawlessly on that last shot. Nice capture 👍

I agree with FishyJuice. I'm not really a fan of lensflare, as I think it normally too distracting. I actually had to go back and look! The way you've implemted it is great. Fantastic work Nato.

Back