The Fabmaru and Vandenal Show! Upd.35 Teaser!

• Thread starter Pyle_PMG
  • 274 comments
Great update, Viper pictures are awesome, and so are the GT shots. Thanks a lot for doing my request! :cheers:

Who is ready for a new update? I'm ready! :D Here it is:

Honda NSX in the Deep Forest

Click for Lightbox

And that's the end of this update. Hope you like and don't forget to comment! :) And don't forget as well that until next monday I'm open to requests.

Fantastic update man, #2 is superb! :drool:👍

Could you please do a set of a Amuse at Amalfi?

You're really maxing out GT4's capabilities. :lol: The move to Flickr has really made a difference, though with the Viper at times you have a little too much tilt on the camera.

Sorry for the double post, but these are the last few days that the photomode machine can work before its stopped by school. So here is a new update, less than 24 hours after the last one:

Feelling Amused
Amuse S2000 R1 at Costa di Amalfi

Click for Lightbox

And this is the end for this update. Hope you like and please comment! :)

The second to last shot is simply superb! And also, you don't need to apologize when you double post for a new update. It's your gallery. ;)

Nice! My favorites are the second, and second to last. The second one gives a nice sense of speed.

Good sets! Not one bad picture, and some very good ones! Overall I regard the NSX as the better car, but the Amalfi as the better setting. However, the tarmac in the Deep Forest has a very lively feeling with its cracks as can be seen in the 6th photo.

👍

Thanks everybody! :cheers: The photomode machine is now stopped. :( But a new update will still come sometimes. I will try to do the next one as soon as possible.

When I said that the next update would be as soon as possible... I meant it.
So here it is:

Chevrolet Corvette at Seattle

Click for Lightbox

That's the end of this update. I hope you like. Don't forget to comment. :)

I agree with SVX about the car/track choice. And you captured the city very well and made it feel like "The Big City." 👍

Thanks Skython. :cheers:

Now is time for a new update with one of the best cars in the world!

STI in the Snow
Subaru Impreza STI WRX

Click for Lightbox

And that's the end of this update. I hope you like and don't forget to comment. :D

There's a few different feels in this update. The first shots are like you're just driving on a normal road. But then you hit the snow and go mad. It's quite cool. 👍

Blasphemy! An Impreza WRX STi has to be WR Blue Mica! :yuck:

...Kidding :sly: Love those pictures, man! Especially that last one! :drool:👍

Back