DigitalBaka's Gallery - April 15: Wagon Train - Two Audi Avants

Very nice job with the standards, đź‘Ť I love the way the Storm looks like someone has drawn a pair of eyes on it's face in the 2nd picture. :lol:
And the R32, a great car - I'd say if you can get one real life then do so.

Thanks, Nato. Its a real shame they didn't put some extra effort into the texturing at least. If that wasn't so bad then some of the model problems could be overlooked. Oh well.

And after all my hype it turns out my tournament entry wasn't eligible because I can't read. :banghead: My rushed replacement didn't look like it is doing well so I'll likely be sitting out this tournament as well. :indiff: At least I can post up my new set in the gallery. Look for it later tonight-ish.

Tesla Roadster '08​

The terms "racing game" and "electric vehicle" are seldom used together. While it isn't useful for much racing outside short distances, the Tesla does look very nice and takes to the camera well. I had wanted to use one of the Red Bull hangar set for Photomode Tournament 2 but stupidly forgot that photo travel wasn't allowed. Here they are anyway for enjoyment and probably future comp use.

Last edited:
Audi RS6 Avant '08​

I remember when I first was browsing through the dealerships when I first got GT5. Nothing in the multitudes of premiums had me as excited as this car. I currently drive around in an A6 Avant from the previous body style and I love the look of this one as well. I saved as many credits as I could going through A-Spec to buy this as soon as possible. It is still one of my favorites and I use it for seasonals and time trials as often as I can.

These are some pretty early pics, especially the Nordschleife set. The blue ones would have been several months later.

Audi RS6 Avant '02​

As mentioned above, I drive this car around daily...kind of. Mine is not the RS nor is it the "face-lift" style that happened in '02. Still, this is as close as I can get to having my car in GT5. I even painted it the same exact color. :D

Last edited:
Back