Jamoru's Gallery | Closed due to release of GT6.

• Thread starter Jamoru
  • 613 comments
I only like the tunnel shot. :indiff:👍

I bet this set is for the unveiling of the new Viper.

Pictures are okay. Great reflections as always.
But it just isn't on your standard level. :(

Thanks for your comment, Pascal! Didn't expect that, but I think you find them a little boring? I kinda like them, but I just love minimalism! :)

I only like the tunnel shot. :indiff:👍

I bet this set is for the unveiling of the new Viper.

Thanks Justin :) Please tell me why u don't like the rest, I'm anxious to know! And yes it is! It looks pretty good, but I don't like the height of the roof.

2013-srt-viper-6-625x417.jpg

:cheers:

Thanks for your comment, Pascal! Didn't expect that, but I think you find them a little boring? I kinda like them, but I just love minimalism! :)

No, it just lacks of atmosphere.
There's just something missing ;)

Peugoet 207 set, is simply stunning! The Viper set is good, just lacks atmosphere like Pascal said. 👍

Well, I don't like the about-to-rain weather in HSR.

Ahh, damn. I knew I should have took the HSR normal course. :ouch: Oh well, It's just different this time, haha!

awesome images dude

Thanks Waheed! 👍

No, it just lacks of atmosphere.
There's just something missing ;)

Thanks for the feedback Pascal! :)

Beautifully Viper, It's very, very, realistic.

Thank you Adrian! :cheers:

I think they all look really, really good. Especially the 5th one!

Cheers Fyshokid! 👍

BkS
Peugoet 207 set, is simply stunning! The Viper set is good, just lacks atmosphere like Pascal said. 👍

Thanks mate! I'll try to make some special shots in tomorrows update. ;)

THIS IS :drool: ONE OF :drool: THE REASONS :drool: WHY YOU ARE :drool: ONE OF :drool: THE BEST :drool: GTP :drool: PHOTOGRAPHERS! :bowdown:

This set is most definitely way better. I really really really really really love the atmosphere present in this shot:

Jamoru

It's a really nice blend, and the realism it creates is just uncanny! :drool:

BkS
This set is most definitely way better. I really really really really really love the atmosphere present in this shot:

It's a really nice blend, and the realism it creates is just uncanny! :drool:

Thanks BkS! Your comment is much appreciated as usual! 👍

You're back! :dopey:
Good set, definetly loving all of them.

Hee Pascal! I was never gone mate. I'm just a little busy with finding a job, ghehe. Got a job interview tomorrow and I really hope I will get the job. 👍

And thank you btw, I really love them as well.

Nascar set is awesome:drool:. We even can see the slick tire wrinkles:drool:. Great set of the 370Z too. 3rd ones my favourite. Nice editing:).

Back