Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
SVX
Fantastic editing as always Justin!
Thanks, Joshua!
No, I'm not tired of Remix. It's just that the shots could be edited with say a filter or something, and it sort of gets boring without anything like that.
I've tried filters. For example, I used the sepia filter on some shots in the Camaro set for a classic feel. In the TGTT set, I used the cyan filter to make it match the weather.

Preview time!

Comeback

Click for Lightbox!

And before you ask, it's not an old shot nor a remix.

Last edited:
Good to see you're back, I look forward with anticipation to the full set :D It'll be interesting to see how well you're great editing skills transfer to your own photos - I predict from that preview very well :)👍

Thanks, Tom! I'm pumped as well. :)

Well, here's my last minute PMC entry.

Honda NSX-R Wheldon Edition

Click for Lightbox!

Not bad justin, looks pretty good.
The f stop looks a little high, doesn't look like there's any depth of field to them though.

Great return Justin, love the reflections you've got on some of them

The composition in this one is absolutely lovely :drool:👍
Thanks, Tom!
Not bad justin, looks pretty good.
The f stop looks a little high, doesn't look like there's any depth of field to them though.
Thanks, Garrett, for your criticism! :)
Which shots mostly have this issue?

EDIT: I added two more shots. Forgot them when uploading. :dunce:

Thanks, Garrett, for your criticism! :)
Which shots mostly have this issue?

I know technically I'm not Garrett, but I just looked through the EXIF data on your Flickr, and noticed that the aperture is f/45 on all the shots I looked at. Waaaaaay, too high :lol: To get the depth of field needed, generally I use anything between f/1 and f/8, I only go above f/8 if doing scenery shots. Anyway, that doesn't take away from the fact that these are good shots, but as G said, you need a lower aperture :)

7087254401_8e42fc3267_z.jpg

My favorite shot :drool: :drool: :drool:
Great shots, Justin 👍

Back