Red Bull Hangar-7_3

GTR 07
custom paint job,nissan rims
fully modded with tune
only 4 available
1/4- zakyta_4

Mt Aso (Tarmac)_4

maserati gran turismo
custom paint job,maserati rim painted in black, front lip back diffuser and spoiler
fully mod with tune(can be demod to 550pp without power limiter capable of doing 52.650s at tsukuba)
Only 2 available
1/2- rizlaman56
2/2- Scottish gt5
Exclusive model sent to frenzal

photo taken by:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=244407&page=4
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=146529

What i want:
Ticket: 1966,98 bday ticket and a level 24, 15 ticket
cars: Jaguar XKR Coupe '99
Paint: polarized paint(don't know the name)
Other offers will be considered too

Last edited:
I would like the sls and maserati! What would you like? My garage is depleted due to a problem but im sure i can sort you out with something!

I would like the SLS and the Maserati please.....let me know what you'd like, I have a good supply of tickets and high level cars.

I would like the sls and maserati! What would you like? My garage is depleted due to a problem but im sure i can sort you out with something!

Since your garage is depleted and that i'm not really looking for any car why don't you make an offer
Btw the maserati will be much more costly than all my other cars since it has tune on it and that it is rare

Hello there buddy, I'd like to get one of your GTR's please, have lots of stuff to trade, let me know what you would like:tup:

Have the standard wheels been painted?

Hello there buddy, I'd like to get one of your GTR's please, have lots of stuff to trade, let me know what you would like:tup:

Have the standard wheels been painted?

Only for the maserati
Do you still want the gtr?

Yeah mate sure do, I like testing other peoples tunes and setups, good fun:tup: what would you like for it?

cj10
Since your garage is depleted and that i'm not really looking for any car why don't you make an offer
Btw the maserati will be much more costly than all my other cars since it has tune on it and that it is rare

Two tickets for the maserati?

Yeah mate sure do, I like testing other peoples tunes and setups, good fun:tup: what would you like for it?

I have put down a list of things i want at the bottom of my first post(below the last pic)

Last edited:
cj10
I have put down a list of things i want at the bottom of my first post(below the last pic)

12 and 15?

I would like an SLS please. I have a FT86 G Sport Ready to go. Its 0/0 as well.

PSN: GTP_Daz

:cheers:

No worries mate, I can send you over '67 b'day and I'll see if I have some of the paints aswell:tup:

What would you like for the masserati & the SLS if they are still available
Three ticket for the maserati and one ticket or one car for the sls
I have put down a List of ticket and cars that i want so check whether you have what i want

cj10
Three ticket for the maserati and one ticket or one car for the sls
I have put down a List of ticket and cars that i want so check whether you have what i want

You never got back to me! D'you want 12 and 15?

cj10
Haha sorry bout that what do you want again?

The maserati please. I know you asked for three tickets. But if i send you one ticket. And you send me the car. I'll dupe the car and give it back to you so you can trade again! If you want?

The maserati please. I know you asked for three tickets. But if i send you one ticket. And you send me the car. I'll dupe the car and give it back to you so you can trade again! If you want?

I dont want to dupe as i want it to be exclusive or else everybody in gtp will have the black rim maserati
Why dont you dupe your own ticket? The 12 and 15 as you offered for the maserati
And for you i am only asking for two;)since ou are the first to ask for the maserati(i think)

Ok if you can send a FR REQ to rizlaman56 I will send 2 x level tickets & 1 B-Day ticket. Starting tonight 22:30 GMT. I will send 67 ticket 1st if your busy send dates when you are sending thanks

Ok if you can send a FR REQ to rizlaman56 I will send 2 x level tickets & 1 B-Day ticket. Starting tonight 22:30 GMT. I will send 67 ticket 1st if your busy send dates when you are sending thanks

?so which level two ticket will you be sending and which bday tick
Btw that 3 ticket so i am assuming it is for the maserati only

Back