Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Very nice update, Justin!
I definetly see a development in your work. You got the feel for angles and compositions down and the editing has become splendid as well.

I think we have another big upcoming Star in the GT5 Photography Heaven here. đź‘Ť

Thanks, Pascal! Glad you liked it! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.0 Week 73

Click for Lightbox!

I swear, either I have a poor memory or I'm just plain crazy. I thought I had posted in your gallery but I didn't. Odd case of dejavu, perhaps.

Welcome back, Justin! Your comeback set's really neat! Massive improvements since the last time you took photos yourself. Now let's co-shoot!

that is a great entry :drool:đź‘Ť
Thanks, Faisal!
I swear, either I have a poor memory or I'm just plain crazy. I thought I had posted in your gallery but I didn't. Odd case of dejavu, perhaps.

Welcome back, Justin! Your comeback set's really neat! Massive improvements since the last time you took photos yourself. Now let's co-shoot!
Well, looks who's late for the party. :mischievous: Don't worry, Pascal was late as well. :lol:
Thanks, Jaden! We'll co-shoot just as my date with Pascal is done. ;)

7087254401_8e42fc3267_z.jpg

My favorite shot :drool: :drool: :drool:
Great shots, Justin đź‘Ť

Agreed, that one looks really good! Glad you're back Justin! đź‘Ť

An interesting coincidence that we should both have done something at Toscana, your entry and my update. ;) Though you used the cooler car. :drool: I love the way how everything looks in the distance (except those rectangles with car textures on them :lol:). đź‘Ť

Agreed, that one looks really good! Glad you're back Justin! đź‘Ť
Thanks, Joris.
An interesting coincidence that we should both have done something at Toscana, your entry and my update. ;) Though you used the cooler car. :drool: I love the way how everything looks in the distance (except those rectangles with car textures on them :lol:). đź‘Ť
Yeah. PD took the "Martini" out. What a shame. :grumpy: Thanks, Alex!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BONUS:
Esprit + Rarity

Click for Lightbox!

Very nice, but why is she so... Small? :D I also like how you placed her cutie mark in the corner. đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Very nice, but why is she so... Small? :D I also like how you placed her cutie mark in the corner. đź‘Ť

The size doesn't matter, but more what you do with it.
Take your time, you'll figure it out.... :sly:

lol she is not not small but the car is big :lol:
Size doesn't matter. :P

Besides, I can't find a shot suitable for shot #1.

:lol: I just posted my new update of my gallery, which includes.. a Esprit :lol:

Some more ponies!

Tesla + Fluttershy
Don't worry. The last two are pony-less.

Click for Lightbox!

I promise! No ponies in the next set! :D

Once you got rid of the ponies, these are great :lol:đź‘Ť I have to say #2 is very nice, just ruined a bit by the pony...

Thanks, Faisal! I know. ;)
The BBS wheel showed more color than any other. :)

I wanted to added Flutterrage in the set, so Panning Mode 1 + Flutterrage = :lol:

Thanks, Dark!

Preview time!

Will Take You To The Mountain
Rock 'n Roll!

Click for Lightbox!

Back