GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments
  • 100,727 views

Should we race at SSRX this season?

  • Yes

    Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

    Votes: 7 30.4%

  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .
I've turned my mic off. Hopefully no DC for me midrace...
 
Fox says he's five minutes out.
 
Green flag at quarter past the hour.
 
Sorry guys.
 
Last edited:
Such a dramatic ending that one can't imagine anything more.
 
Great job litchi for finishing 3rd!
 
And you still beat me! :grumpy:

I give it my all, and your 1 car length ahead! Good race!
 
We didn't quite have enough aero to make the 0 stop work (we would've been 5 laps short) so me and Tom pitted from 1 lap ahead on lap 32. We came out 8 seconds ahead of the pack once we were up to speed and then I pushed Tom to the finish for a 1 2.

More aero will be added for next time so we can 1 stop the 80 lap race.
 
Last edited:
axi1p5.jpg
 
Two wins in a weekend, absolutely brilliant. Nice work Joe securing the 1-2 for Ford 👍
 
Good job guys. Enjoy the rest of the season.
 
Last edited:
Well I got kick, oh well. Maybe next race.
 
Carbonox and Droptop2001gt, could you guys put the Darlington track up for download?

And post it here so everyone knows its up.
 
Carbonox and Droptop2001gt, could you guys put the Darlington track up for download?

And post it here so everyone knows its up.

I've just put it up.

Drop has it up too.
 
Chqr
Carbonox and Droptop2001gt, could you guys put the Darlington track up for download?

And post it here so everyone knows its up.

It should be up now.
 
I hope I am able to race next week
 
Tom, congrats on the win. That was an impressive 1-2 for Ford.

At JRM we had our strategy sorted and planned for the race. But everything went horribly wrong with DamageNano caught up in an early wreck, Dave disconnected, and Trynor caught up in the last lap wreck.
 
Carbonox and Droptop2001gt, could you guys put the Darlington track up for download?

And post it here so everyone knows its up.

Done.
 
Niop
Tom, congrats on the win. That was an impressive 1-2 for Ford.

At JRM we had our strategy sorted and planned for the race. But everything went horribly wrong with DamageNano caught up in an early wreck, Dave disconnected, and Trynor caught up in the last lap wreck.

So RWR won the race with a 1-2 finish
 
TomMcD
Cheers fella 👍

Nice job guys sorry I wasn't there to try and make it a 1-2-3 finish
 
Litchi would have won, but Amp got reset on his pitstop, so I had to go back and get him, which lead to the Fords getting our draft.

Everything else was flawless and we were on out way to 3-4-5 but Amp get collected in the last wreck. Great run regardless.
 
Great job from Litchi on his debut finishing 3rd too. Good points haul for RBR too.

If anyone can remember which laps Litchi led if he did at all, that would be great as I can't work out who led what until that.
 
MÜLE_9242;6996247
Litchi would have won, but Amp got reset on his pitstop, so I had to go back and get him, which lead to the Fords getting our draft.

Everything else was flawless and we were on out way to 3-4-5 but Amp get collected in the last wreck. Great run regardless.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda ;)

Nah I kid, you guys at Red Bull did well today. Congrats to Litchi on the podium 👍
 
:)
 


Race Results @ Daytona 100

*denotes driver's points are illegible towards the Drivers' Championship due to driving in the GTP Nascar Sprint Cup Championship.
DNS = Did not start
DSQ = Disqualified


t8b7f4.png


Drivers' Championship

j9aj4h.png


Owners' Championship

34t66jb.png



​
 
I had the fastest lap! :dopey:
Too bad you don't get points.
 
Cowboys clear out your pm.
 
I'm very proud of everyone at Team Red Bull. Great run, can't wait for next week!
 
Back