Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
Fantastic set. You have many similar angles, as SlipZ already pointed out, which may make the set look boring or the like, but I cannot agree with this. It just shows that you are able to take a very good picture at any angle. ;) On top of that, I rarely see such great lighting in GT5 pictures and we both know how important it is in regard to the realism of a picture. Additionally, the colours are easy on the eyes and nothing is overdone (sharpness, noise), which further underlines the realism.

Well done!

Definetly disagree with the "not a good set" - bit. It's awesome.
I didn't bored me at all looking through all the pictures, the angles and compositons are spot - on. The editing rounds up the overall very good update.

Stop being sooo pessimistic! :lol:

Very nice set. But yeah.. the GT isn't the best of the premiums around..
:bowdown:
That is so damn good. And yep, the GT is one of worst premiums, especially the front and headlights. And I'll say, hands down, the best use of a lens flare in a picture in all of GTP. 👍
SVX
I agree with FishyJuice. I'm not really a fan of lensflare, as I think it normally too distracting. I actually had to go back and look! The way you've implemted it is great. Fantastic work Nato.
+1. I like that last shot very much. :sly:
Thanks guys! :D I hadn't really shot the Ford GT properly before now and was quite surprised at how 'blocky' it was for a premium, especially the wing-mirrors - they are really no better than most standards! I'm glad you like the lens flare, I'm also not a big fan of them either but there were two shots there that were begging for a little bit of flare so I added it but tried to keep it very subtle - guess that worked out well. :)
I really do love a good sunset shot. Or sunrise as the case may be. :drool:
Sunset it was. 👍
These are really really good, I love all of them
Just AWESOME :drool: :drool: :drool:
Great job ! :) 👍👍👍
WOWsers!
Amazing pictures Nato.
Great set. Love the angles and lighting:)👍.
Nice editing! But I couldn't point out which photo I like most, simply because I like every single photo :D
:embarrassed: Thanks again for all your compliments, a much better response than I was expecting, you guys appreciating my work is what keeps me going. 👍
It's a very good set, Nato, absolutely nothing to be disappointed with! Perhaps you're not too happy with them because it's a lot of similar angles? I see no problem with that - you captured the best sides of the GT, why not put the best foot forward? :D

I always find it so hard to nail a convincing debris shot, but you've got it down flawlessly on that last shot. Nice capture 👍
Fantastic set. You have many similar angles, as SlipZ already pointed out, which may make the set look boring or the like, but I cannot agree with this. It just shows that you are able to take a very good picture at any angle. ;) On top of that, I rarely see such great lighting in GT5 pictures and we both know how important it is in regard to the realism of a picture. Additionally, the colours are easy on the eyes and nothing is overdone (sharpness, noise), which further underlines the realism.
Well done!
Definetly disagree with the "not a good set" - bit. It's awesome.
I didn't bored me at all looking through all the pictures, the angles and compositons are spot - on. The editing rounds up the overall very good update.
Stop being sooo pessimistic! :lol:
Thank you SlipZ, GT-R and 20832. :) I'm not 100% sure why I wasn't fully happy with the set, I think it was a combination of the lower than expected quality of the car, a little of the 'sameness' of the shots and I guess I struggled a bit with the editing. These shots took alot of editing to get them somewhere close to what I was envisaging for each shot and that now that I mention it is why I was a little down on the set - it was just frustrating trying to pull out of each shot that which I had in mind. So, thank you 20832 - I will stop being pessimistic. :lol:

I only just realised that I've past 500 posts in my gallery at little earlier, so I have given GT HP Nut a request since his was the 500th post and I will have that set coming in due course,
Many thanks to all who have visited here, in the meantime....

SilentHillHeader.jpg

SilentHillBanner.jpg

This is my first RE:MIX set, many thanks to Jaden for making his set available. 👍
I really enjoyed editing these as it was something different to my usual editing.
I hope you enjoy. :)

~~~~~~

This is great! You really did my set justice. Especially that 6th one where there's the... people. :nervous: :scared:

Say, did you like my extra surprise? :sly:

OMG, Silent Hill tribute!!! Love it :D Great job overall, more of this type of stuff please 👍
Thanks, the concept is Jaden's (slzk), so the credit goes to him for that. ;)
That 6th picture :lol:
Hehe, glad you liked that. :)
So creepy, so beautiful, well done!

In emoticon, 👎:nervous::drool:👍
Creepy and beautiful! Yay, that's what I was aiming for. :D
This is great! You really did my set justice. Especially that 6th one where there's the... people. :nervous: :scared:

Say, did you like my extra surprise? :sly:
I'm so glad you like it - and my additions to no.6 (and also no.1). :)

Ah the extra... you mean this one;
Image.png

Yeah, I liked it - super creepy! :scared:

~~~ Thanks again for the comments ~~~

Here's a bonus RE:MIX remix for DarkR

Pyramid Head Guy

Here's a few old shots that I edited. I was just trying out a process for editing these night city shots that were too dark and had very 'dull' contrast.

Another few old shots which I just got around to editing.

Tsukuba Drift

And finally my 2.0 Edit 76 Comp entry and reject.

All available in my Flickr Photostream

~~~ Thanks for viewing ~~~

:bowdown:

Love the Challenger set, best set you've ever done probably. The Lucerne ones are great as well, and I like the Tsukuba set as well, but it wouldn't hurt if the jaggies were a bit more cleaned up. :lol:

Overall, a huge 👍 to ya.

Thanks Jacob :D I'll admit I never bothered to cleanup any jaggies this time round, figured they were pretty minimal and I couldn't be arsed really. :lol:

Fantastic update man, your 2.0 entry and reject are fantastic, and so is the Mercedes set. Lovely job! :drool:👍

Back