Riceman Designs | GT5 Gallery | G37 Set | 7/12/13

Wow, lots of really great shots here! I love the 458 update, the 599 is good but a lot of the angles are very similar ;)

Thanks ceiling_fan! Now that I've looked back at it, they all looked kinda similar. I've decided to cut down on some of them hehe!

The R!CE Guy
6866869874_35a6e005f1_m.jpg

6866871860_478181ed28_m.jpg

I really like the way you've captured the colours of Monaco and the 599 in these. You've managed to keep the nice bright white reflections, with the dreamy blue clear sky, and then made the 599's beautiful red paint stick out and shout by processing the road in a nice cyan tone. It all works really well. 👍

The R!CE Guy

I really like this composition as a whole. Easily one of the best in the sets and most definitely my favourite. It has a nice realistic feel to it, with the shadow of the trees, and the car pointing towards the camera at an angle, but also it looks as if the viewer is looking down on the 599 from high above. The blue tones really set this picture of as well, as it gives the solitary feeling around it, but then again you've got the nice bright whites and the bright red of the Ferrari which really balance it out. 👍 drool:

Definetly going to do a 599 next.
You set the bar pretty high, awesome work! 👍

Thank you, I'll be looking forward to seeing your 599 shots!

I really do like all of those 599 photo's

I'm glad you do.

BkS
I really like the way you've captured the colours of Monaco and the 599 in these. You've managed to keep the nice bright white reflections, with the dreamy blue clear sky, and then made the 599's beautiful red paint stick out and shout by processing the road in a nice cyan tone. It all works really well. 👍

Thank you, that was exactly what I was going for.... well, actually it just all came together when I was playing around with the colour balance. ;)
I'm glad you to see you have analysed these images to the finest detail. :D

BkS
I really like this composition as a whole. Easily one of the best in the sets and most definitely my favourite. It has a nice realistic feel to it, with the shadow of the trees, and the car pointing towards the camera at an angle, but also it looks as if the viewer is looking down on the 599 from high above. The blue tones really set this picture of as well, as it gives the solitary feeling around it, but then again you've got the nice bright whites and the bright red of the Ferrari which really balance it out. 👍 drool:

This is also one of my favourite shots from the set! Too bad PD let me down with the polygonal corner. :( I was thinking about touching it up in Photoshop. As for the Ferrari, I painted it a bright "Red Mica Metallic" colour because the factory reds on the 599 seemed to suck the life out of the car....

Ferrari F40: Kyoto Gion
"Decided to give Kyoto Gion a different lighting"

Click for Lightbox

Last edited:
That F40 looks classy.
Great pictures, but enough of Ferrari now! :lol:

BkS
Looks very classy but have to agree with Pascal, need more variety. :P

Haha! You guys sick of Ferrari now? Don't worry that was gonna be my last photo set of a Ferrari for awhile. I just had to get some pics of one of my all time favourite cars... the F40!

I've got a Super GT set coming in soon! My nets capped so I can't upload anything until the 12th :(

Super GT: Various Locations
"OMG! Not a Ferrari!"
Click for Lightbox

I had a few other different shots, but they didn't turn out too well during the editing process :L

Last edited:
Very awesome stuff RICE guy! I like the red highlights and dark contrast in the photos. There's a real sense of speed as well!

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 White: Redbull Hangar

Yup, more corvettes haha! Trust me, my next set will have a different car in it. But for now, you get this.

Click for Lightbox

Last edited:
My first visit here, I must say it's a very good gallery - great shots, composition and angles are good and I like your editing style - nothing's overdone. Nice work. 👍 :)

My first visit here, I must say it's a very good gallery - great shots, composition and angles are good and I like your editing style - nothing's overdone. Nice work. 👍 :)

Thank you Nato_777! I'm glad you like some of my work. I am in "awww" at your stunning photos!

Great set - very well thought out and set out. 👍 Once again great composition and editing. And congrats on featuring on the front page - took forever to have one of mine make it there. :)

Great set - very well thought out and set out. 👍 Once again great composition and editing. And congrats on featuring on the front page - took forever to have one of mine make it there. :)

Thanks again Nato, sorry I took so long to reply. I've just been way to busy haha! Yeah, it felt good to get my work up there.:)

'60 Vette Set: Toscana

These have been sitting on my flickr account for weeks and I never got a chance to share them.
I've gone with the warm kinda feel to it.
Click for lightbox

Last edited:
Great work Rice, love the feel to the pics. Reppin' Hams!! I lived in Silverdale for four years and used to slay the girls in the clubs. Used to have a great car scene too!

Last edited:
Great work Rice, love the feel to the pics. Reppin' Hams!! I lived in Silverdale for four years and used to slay the girls in the clubs. Used to have a great car scene too!

Thanks bro, and Hellz Yeah I'm Reppin' Hams! I've been living here my whole life and haven't left yet! Haha!

So how's life over there in AUS?

Latest Posts

Back