Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
I tried a 02' Focus RS @ 540pp and earned a 3rd place with a time of 7:08 @ the 650pp Nurburgring Seasonal with some very average driving. I still need to try and stop the ever present wheel spin that occurs in 1st-5th gear even on race soft tires.:crazy:
focusrs400ring1.jpg

Its up on share if someone wants to give the fast little hatchback that could a go :dopey:

I tried the focus , and i really enjoyed this hooligan car , only 540pp FWD and it goes around the ring screaming and kicking ... You will lose a lot of time
due to wheelspin . and 6th is a bit to long if you cannot use slipscream but as far as the handling goes this is a very well balanced chasis ....

I would suggest losing the ricer rear wing tho :D

as for the 650pp seasonal

a very close battle , overtaking was a pain but i did make it :D

6shUT.jpg

Sooo, hi everybody :D.

Many of you know, but a slight hiatus in tunes from me is going to happen, but I'm working on something great with another GTP member, so keep an eye out for something FUN!!!

Hows that Dog :lol::lol::dopey:

A rough tune for the R8 is on share if your interested

And i took it for a quick spin ...

first impressions are ....

fast , insane power , very stable :D

Alltho i would suggest going to 625pp instead of 633 to make it a bit more of a comon PP class to use it online .
The car really surprised me , close to no understeer what so ever wich is very unlike audi :P

I had a blast going around the ring

elwK0.jpg

Not much of a good time , but thats mainly because even tho i like Laguna Seca i almost never race on it ...

gAFpU.jpg

banked close to 2 million credits :D

i wouldn't change to much on it in all fairness ...

offtopic what is a Hiatus ?

DaDog
And i took it for a quick spin ...

first impressions are ....

fast , insane power , very stable :D

Alltho i would suggest going to 625pp instead of 633 to make it a bit more of a comon PP class to use it online .
The car really surprised me , close to no understeer what so ever wich is very unlike audi :P

I had a blast going around the ring

Not much of a good time , but thats mainly because even tho i like Laguna Seca i almost never race on it ...

banked close to 2 million credits :D

i wouldn't change to much on it in all fairness ...

offtopic what is a Hiatus ?

WOW!!! Great times 👍. I'll need to see about getting it to 625pp, that is a very good point.... so once I do that, you're saying it's good to go?

A hiatus is a little brake from tuning. I still may have a good one from time to time, but I need to scale back (for my own sanity :dopey: ). Not quitting, not closing up shop, just not as many tunes coming so frequently. Plus I got you and Theo to tune, so who needs all my insanity? :dopey:

don't worry , there is no need to submit 5 tunes a week .
this is suppose to be fun , not a second job . just take some time to find you fun back ...

as for tuning , no thanks i'll stick to driving :P

and yes the audi is good to go as far as i am concerned , i will need to drive it against some online compitition but it is looking promising

So you're saying I should stop bothering you about that awesome looking '70 RM Challenger :D. Well good luck with your search 👍

Could you leave that R8 up? I hope to get some playing time in after work (if all goes well :grumpy: ). It sounds like a good car.

DaDog
don't worry , there is no need to submit 5 tunes a week .
this is suppose to be fun , not a second job . just take some time to find you fun back ...

as for tuning , no thanks i'll stick to driving :P

and yes the audi is good to go as far as i am concerned , i will need to drive it against some online compitition but it is looking promising

That's the plan. Maybe two pr three tunes a month, instead of every week. Plus I'm working on something really fun, with another GTP member so I'm happy :D.

Some of my tunes don't translate to online very well, so tell me how it goes. If you need an R8, I have one that needs break in, but I can send it if you'd like :dopey:

moparisgod
So you're saying I should stop bothering you about that awesome looking '70 RM Challenger :D. Well good luck with your search 👍

Could you leave that R8 up? I hope to get some playing time in after work (if all goes well :grumpy: ). It sounds like a good car.

Still working on the Dodge, so yes quit bugging me :P.

I might be home later, so I'm going to see what needs to be done to get it to 625pp, and then put it back on share after. So depending on when you're on it should be there. :dopey:

Some of my tunes don't translate to online very well, so tell me how it goes. If you need an R8, I have one that needs break in, but I can send it if you'd like :dopey:

Neh no need jut need to copy the R8 for myself as i want it for an easy 650pp money maker ... thanks tho :D

That's the plan. Maybe two or three tunes a month, instead of every week. Plus I'm working on something really fun, with another GTP member so I'm happy :D.

3 tunes a month with maybe one extra if you have time to sqeeze it in .... hmmm :odd: .... no you are right thats totally something different then a tune a week :D

Krenkme , don't worry so much , spend some time with you're family and take some time to drive and enjoy you're own tunes and those of others when you have some gametime .... maybe some online racing or some other nonsence .

You need a break simple as that , just enjoy

DaDog
Neh no need jut need to copy the R8 for myself as i want it for an easy 650pp money maker ... thanks tho :D

Hope to have it at 625pp by weeks end....maybe :D

3 tunes a month with maybe one extra if you have time to sqeeze it in .... hmmm :odd: .... no you are right thats totally something different then a tune a week :D

:lol: what I ment was that I've been posting about three cars a week, so now I now I may do that in a month... we'll see :dopey:

Krenkme , don't worry so much , spend some time with you're family and take some time to drive and enjoy you're own tunes and those of others when you have some gametime .... maybe some online racing or some other nonsence .

You need a break simple as that , just enjoy

Just had alot of fun racing a Citron 2VC thing (or what ever it's called) and practicing the GT5 Academy thing. Also having some fun running some stock Audi's around "Dopey Downs"... and this weekend me and my daughter are having a best of 7 challenge, so the fun will continue.

Have a great day/night everybody :dopey:

Hi again guys :D. I am very far away from my PS3 ATM, but I should be back in time to try the Evo @ Laguna TT and was wondering if any of you have a good setup for this. I've had no luck with the Evo/Subaru cars. Thanks 👍

moparisgod
Hi again guys :D. I am very far away from my PS3 ATM, but I should be back in time to try the Evo @ Laguna TT and was wondering if any of you have a good setup for this. I've had no luck with the Evo/Subaru cars. Thanks 👍

I know Dog says he's not a tuner, but his Subaru did rather well in the last shootout. Maybe he has something :nervous:. And Theos cars are always great, so if he wants to try 👍. As for me, I used the one I had from C-Zeta shootout (just bumped it up to 500pp 👍 )

I know Dog says he's not a tuner, but his Subaru did rather well in the last shootout. Maybe he has something :nervous:. And Theos cars are always great, so if he wants to try 👍. As for me, I used the one I had from C-Zeta shootout (just bumped it up to 500pp 👍 )

I'm no tuner , not by far :P
however i got my own EVO IX right now , 2nd try and got position 494 :scared: , i'll lose the position however lol , but i got picture proof :D...
I'll upload it when i go get the cable ( camera to laptop ) from my car .

I'll share it later today before i go to work , if it isn't on share i might be goofing around with it but jst send me a message on PSN and i'll put it up again

oh btw the time is a 1.38.928

Hi

i just tryed the veyron tune..its brilliant..if a bit of a handfull:lol:
tryed it out on high speed ring before the tune stock veyron did a 1.10.236..and the 'kraken' tune did a 1.00.126!!

ill be looking at a few other tunes :)

keep up the great work 👍

DaDog
I'm no tuner , not by far :P
however i got my own EVO IX right now , 2nd try and got position 494 :scared: , i'll lose the position however lol , but i got picture proof :D...
I'll upload it when i go get the cable ( camera to laptop ) from my car .

I'll share it later today before i go to work , if it isn't on share i might be goofing around with it but jst send me a message on PSN and i'll put it up again

oh btw the time is a 1.38.928

Very impressive 👍. I'll be looking out for it... and if I ever need a Subaru or Evo tune I'm a comin' callin' :dopey:

MUSC4EVER
Hi

i just tryed the veyron tune..its brilliant..if a bit of a handfull:lol:
tryed it out on high speed ring before the tune stock veyron did a 1.10.236..and the 'kraken' tune did a 1.00.126!!

ill be looking at a few other tunes :)

keep up the great work 👍

Thanks, that is a very big gain in time :D. It can be a handful, I just wish I could work out the understeer :grumpy:.

Thanks for trying our tunes, and I hope you enjoy more of them :dopey:

do keep in mind the tune is far , far away from finishd so any pointers would be welcome :D ...

I am thinking about using the T.M SCP version , haven't got any standard EVO's so can't test them just yet
:P

do keep in mind the tune is far , far away from finishd so any pointers would be welcome :D ...

I am thinking about using the T.M SCP version , haven't got any standard EVO's so can't test them just yet
:P

Wow this thing is slippery. I know it is all about driving style it just wanted to slide is every corner for me.
time - 1:42:016

Now I dont know anything about the AYC, so I removed it and put in a adjustable LSD, also made the torque split to 35/65. That's it.
time - 1:40.710

With mine it made the car a bit more understeer, but more predictable. It is a very nice tune, and like I said, it may just be driving style, but losing the AYC really help me (maybe I just need to know how to tune one) :dopey:

the more feedback the better :D

oh i tried the Jag on the 650 seasonal ... 2 little mistakes and a zonda that blocked me but all in all the BMW was without a chance

WjlLI.jpg

DaDog
the more feedback the better :D

oh i tried the Jag on the 650 seasonal ... 2 little mistakes and a zonda that blocked me but all in all the BMW was without a chance

6:18!!!!! That is why you are the test driver, and I'm the idiot making these things. Great job :bowdown:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR '92/ 500PP/ Comfort Soft Tires

evo92laguna.jpg

lancerevo92.jpg

Just a first generation Evo to complete in the Laguna Seca 500pp Evo time trial. It still understeers a small amount on comfort softs but when you manage to get it right its a great drive. Those wheels alone shave of a whole second each lap. :lol:

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Paint: Formula Chameleon Green
Wheels:Prodrive GC-010G
Wheel Paint: Hugger Orange

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Torque Sensing Center Differential
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 386 hp
Torque: 311 ft-lbs
Weight: 1083 kg
PP: 500pp

Power Limiter: 100.0%
Ballast: 27kg/+50
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 112
1st: 2.753
2nd: 2.035
3rd: 1.616
4th: 1.315
5th: 1.103
6th: 0.936
Final Gear: 4.323
Top Speed will be:145mph

Drivetrain
TCSD: 30%/70%
LSD Front: 5/12/10
LSD Rear: 16/5/10

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 5.2/2.8
Extension: 8/4
Compression: 7/3
Anti-Roll: 3/5
Camber: 2.2/2.0
Toe: -0.23/-0.10

Brake Balance: 6/7

Tires: Comfort Soft

Laguna Seca: 1:40.5

It's good to be back in the Clueless shop. I'll hopefully have some more tunes finished in the next few days. Keep driving and keep have fun! :dopey:

@Dadog Thanks for running the Focus around the Ring. I am amazed you managed to win with all the wheel spin.:bowdown: The wingless Focus still want to fly through the air after every single bump. :scared:

Great! A Clueless first gen. Evo :tup:I. I will be trying this after I get home from work. And DaDog, I'll try yours too, if it's still on share.

krenkme
Honda Beat '91

I would like to thank Mr. Wallbanger for inspiering me to do this tune for the "Ring Masters Challange" this car turned out to be so mutch fun! It can even take on the MR cars in A-spec:sly:

155bph
90ft/lb torque
4.37Kg/hp
440pp

GT Auto
Engine Overhaul
Rear Wing A
Weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Turbo Kit
High RPM
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Gear Box
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi Racing
LSD
Suspension
Full Custom
Tires
Racing Soft

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment - 6kg@-50
Down Force: 0/20

LSD - 12/22/7

Gears In this order please
Top Speed - 87
Final - 3.500
1st -3.812
2nd - 2.715
3rd - 2.060
4th - 1.620
5th 1.310

Ride Height - Front: -15 Rear: -5
Spring Rate - Front: 5.4 Rear: 6.9
Extension - Front: 5 Rear: 6
Compression - Front: 3 Rear: 3
Anti-roll bar - Front: 1 Rear: 3
Camber - Front: 2.5 Rear: 3.5
Toe - Front: 0.10 Rear: 0.05
Breaks - Fronr: 5 Rear: 6

Times
Trial MT. - 1:35.621
Tsukba - 1:01.892

So much grip and so fun to drive. Have fun!:dopey:

Is the top speed ment to be 87?

harry13
Is the top speed ment to be 87?

Only for the transmission. If you set it the way I posted it (top speed/final gear/1st through 5th). You true top speed will be around 150mph, if I remember right.

This is one of my favorite cars. Very fun :dopey:

Great! A Clueless first gen. Evo :tup:I. I will be trying this after I get home from work. And DaDog, I'll try yours too, if it's still on share.

i took it off just to try it on some touge tracks , the car was ok , the driver failed big time lol

i'll put it back on in 15 min orso

i took it off just to try it on some touge tracks , the car was ok , the driver failed big time lol

i'll put it back on in 15 min orso

I have a presentation and a meeting with some clients today. I could be home in 8 hours, or 14 :lol:I. So there is no rush to have it on share, but thank you 👍

Hey guys, work has taken up alot of my time so I haven't been able to try you Evo yet. but this weekend I should be free, so Theo, I'm looking forward to it, and DaDog if yours is not on share anymore, could you put it back up? Thanks guys 👍

I ment Evo :dunce:... fixed 👍

Last edited:
moparisgod
Hey guys, work has taken up alot of my time so I haven't been able to try you Evo yet. but this weekend I should be free, so Theo, I'm looking forward to it, and DaDog if yours is not on share anymore, could you put it back up? Thanks guys 👍

I ment Evo :dunce:... fixed 👍

I can put my Mitsu on share if you'd like. It handles the snow TT very well.

Unrelated topic, I may have some tunes to post in the next few days (if Dog tells me what the R8, and the Jag need :grumpy:...:lol: ).

I can put my Mitsu on share if you'd like. It handles the snow TT very well.

Unrelated topic, I may have some tunes to post in the next few days (if Dog tells me what the R8, and the Jag need :grumpy:...:lol: ).

Sure, any help with rally racing is accepted 👍

A R8 and a Jag? Sounds good, what Jag?

moparisgod
Sure, any help with rally racing is accepted 👍

A R8 and a Jag? Sounds good, what Jag?

Well you'll just have to wait and see :D

DaDog
Oh did i

forget to tell you both we're good for going public :D

Thanks... now were did I leave your pay check and cookies for the month? :dopey:

No more cookies i need to lose weight :P

Ok people i decided to enter LoTs series , that means all leafs of absent , vacations , etc.... are cancelled .

why , well i need 2 cars ...

CLASS S: 550PP
- Stock car must come with Sports Hard Tyres
- No Tuner Cars
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed
Max ABS = 1 !

CLASS A: 500PP
Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed
Max ABS = 1 !

I would like to represent the Clueless bunch in a proper way so no crash and burning stuff :P

I would prefer Premium cars , but a good standerd is ok to , it just needs to be fast enough so i don't make a complete 🤬 out of myself lol

Latest Posts

Back