Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
See you in July man!! Won't be the same around here without you.👍👍

Thanks for all these new tunes, especially the FTO!
Thanks for the B-spec race compliment...
...but I think you have been getting lots of help from your other friends too.
I was only able to run them for you until you got back to Brazil.
Keep them on share when you hit the road so you we can run them for you while you are gone.
You and your tunes are going to be missed!

Close to 4000 posts¡ Goodbye and safe travels, myself and all of gtplanet await your return in July. (•.•)

Muy buena configuracion. Saludos desde España.

Take care while you are away.Hopefully you come back with some more awesome tunes.👍

Thanks a lot my friends, i will miss the game and all my good friends to race online, but i still will have internet connection to talk with everybody in the forum.

I also find your tunes very good, Praiano. However I would like to have a bit more oversteer, especially out of the curves. How can I modify your tunes in order to otain this? I know I have to set harder back suspension and/or softer front ones, but what about the LSD? I have no clue for the LSD....

All my tunes are online tunes ,the fun is there , online . It´s normal that they show some under-steer offline. I never play offline anymore, only the seasonals that need a specific tune for a special car ,special track anytime.

To adapt an online tune offline the simple and efficient way is to play with the ride height. It work very well, like i explain on my last Mitsubishi FTO tune.

So to increase oversteer (or decrease understeer) , raise the front ride height and /or low the rear ride height, till you feel comfortable with the eagerness of the car. The others settings don´t need to be changed.

Have a good night everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

LOTUS 111R `04 // 500PP // RACING SOFT-ONLINE OK

This tune is very special. 500PP with Racing tires...... i don´t tune or race generally this kind of cars. Last week i race with some friends from Brasil (KART RACING BRASIL FORUM) , it was very fast , clean and very very fun. I´ve spent very good hours racing with them.

So this tune is for all them, very nice people, now they will know what kind of car can make 1:24 at trial mountain ,able to do 12 laps with the same racing soft tires :):).👍

Um grande abraço.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

111R500ppR3.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_68.jpg

82ZFNn2qOrwbf3fsTul_0.jpg

TQxwe2P0UeweXqwQRQ_0.jpg

vXa64KMwYihg4dHJ3u_0.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Last edited:
just used the diff, gearbox and suspension settings on an otherwise stock Ruf BTR '86 today, and it's most excellent. Thanks!

(The gear ratios available are different to the ones you posted, though)

Oi irmao. Im having trouble getting the lotus elise to its 306hp 500pp. Its a brand new car but I added all the parts you have listed and I can only manage 266hp 483pp. I know you dont use engine upgrade or weight reduction but I also cant imagine that you could gain 35hp by just breaking in the car. I dont know what I am missing. Brigado sempre.

edit: nevermind. I had forgotten about the oil change. Include it in your post to let people like me know lol

Last edited:
Oi irmao. Im having trouble getting the lotus elise to its 306hp 500pp. Its a brand new car but I added all the parts you have listed and I can only manage 266hp 483pp. I know you dont use engine upgrade or weight reduction but I also cant imagine that you could gain 35hp by just breaking in the car. I dont know what I am missing. Brigado sempre.

edit: nevermind. I had forgotten about the oil change. Include it in your post to let people like me know lol

I did all that was asked too including the oil change and I still couldnt get it up to 306bhp.

I have now done all the engine upgrades and added turbo 3. Now I have very similar figures but I have 307bhp. No difference in performence

I did all that was asked too including the oil change and I still couldnt get it up to 306bhp.

I have now done all the engine upgrades and added turbo 3. Now I have very similar figures but I have 307bhp. No difference in performence

Im at 292hp but the car is brand new so im just going to break the car in and see if I can get closer to 306hp.

Also praiano, is it necessary to not have chassis reinforcement? I was just wondering if you have tried it with and without. Probably wont make a difference but just wondering, obrigado

Im at 292hp but the car is brand new so im just going to break the car in and see if I can get closer to 306hp.

Also praiano, is it necessary to not have chassis reinforcement? I was just wondering if you have tried it with and without. Probably wont make a difference but just wondering, obrigado

Good morning my friends, i can´t check anymore for the power, for the chassis reinforcement i don´t use it if the car is ok without. If you add it to this tune ,the car can show a different balance with some few more understeer,not a big thing anyway. Chassis reinforcement can kill a car that already have difficulty to turn like some FF or 4WD, but it´s not the case with the lotus.
Have a good day and enjoy your drive.

Thanks for tuning the FTO dude. 👍 I'll take it for a spin soon.

Nice.Waiting for your feedback. Like i've said first, i base me on the Adrenaline tune for the performance. I reach his very nice tune for this, but i did it letting the car OK for my driving style and for Online racing too.The results of a few races i made against Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00 at same PP were very positive.
Have a good drive

You ever tried tuning the GT-R proto 05 or the GT-R black mask for 550pp???

I just got 1418kg and 532bhp out of the GT-R proto 05 for 550pp!! (spec V gets 1426 and 495bhp) It's rapid with your spec v tune on it! I'm yet to try the black mask...

You ever tried tuning the GT-R proto 05 or the GT-R black mask for 550pp???

I just got 1418kg and 532bhp out of the GT-R proto 05 for 550pp!! (spec V gets 1426 and 495bhp) It's rapid with your spec v tune on it! I'm yet to try the black mask...

Hi, no,i haven't tried this, but same model with same weight repartition ,power and tires have chance to work with the same tune.

Hi praiano i was wondering if your tune for the tvr tuscan speed 6 '00 for sports soft tyres would be ok with racing softs?
No, a tune for sport tires is very different,racing tires have so much grip that a tune for it must be unbalanced to let the car fast and aggressive .
For sport tires the most important thing is a good balance to stay on a fast driving line without losing grip and speed.
Have a good day.

LOTUS 111R `04 // 500PP // RACING SOFT-ONLINE OK

This tune is very special. 500PP with Racing tires...... i don´t tune or race generally this kind of cars. Last week i race with some friends from Brasil (KART RACING BRASIL FORUM) , it was very fast , clean and very very fun. I´ve spent very good hours racing with them.

So this tune is for all them, very nice people, now they will know what kind of car can make 1:24 at trial mountain ,able to do 12 laps with the same racing soft tires :):).👍

Um grande abraço.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

111R500ppR3.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_68.jpg

82ZFNn2qOrwbf3fsTul_0.jpg

TQxwe2P0UeweXqwQRQ_0.jpg

vXa64KMwYihg4dHJ3u_0.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Hi Praiano, I'm from Brazil too and i already played with Kart Racing Brasil. I like so much your setups and i'm inviting you to play with me and my friends too and if you want i can put our race on youtube.
Look this race, i used W12 Nardo with your setup :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqvkFPrkbro

um abraço! :)

Last edited:
Hi Praiano, I'm from Brazil too and i already played with Kart Racing Brasil. I like so much your setups and i'm inviting you to play with me and my friends too and if you want i can put our race on youtube.
Look this race, i used W12 Nardo with your setup :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqvkFPrkbro

um abraço! :)

Look like a wild race...... unfortunately i don't play for the moment. It would be a pleasure but i will be back in the game only in july i hope.
Have a good day and good race.

Mitsubishi FTO SUPER TOURING CAR Review

Before Tune:

Max Aero + Stage 3 Turbo added. Racing Soft Tires.
Detuned to 600pp by using 25kg weight ballast.
All driving aids turned off except ABS set to 1/10th.

Online Physics at Grand Valley East. Best time:
0:58.480

After Tune:
Racing Soft Tires.
0:57.926

-----

The 'Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car' is perhaps the quickest 600pp online race car in the game. Because the stock setup is so very consistent, it is very hard to actually push the car even faster. This is most evident on online physics.
Because of this, most of the few tunes around are aimed not particularly for faster lap times but easier and consistent driving instead. The car is already effortless to drive stock (except perhaps braking into corners under tricky situations) due to being 4WD, very light and having plenty of downforce.
Praiano's tune has perfected the performance of what little weaknesses the car had before, while maintaining (and even improving) the overall speed the car proudly claimed. This is the only tune out of the multiple that I have tested which was able to achieve this. Any tune that was dedicated only for quicker lap times on this car appeared largely unstable and inconsistent, being for the most part troublesome for the casual driver. Praiano's has somehow given us a 4WD tune containing both the attributes of being faster and more easy and accessible to drive consistently. I cannot stress enough how impressive this tune has been.

Truly the 600pp tune you have been looking for. Praiano has given us perhaps the fastest 600pp tune yet, while making the car so simple to drive even a novice could dominate online.

10/10

TankAss95

Before Tune:

After Tune:
Racing Soft Tires.

-----

The 'Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car' is perhaps the quickest 600pp online race car in the game. Because the stock setup is so very consistent, it is very hard to actually push the car even faster. This is most evident on online physics.
Because of this, most of the few tunes around are aimed not particularly for faster lap times but easier and consistent driving instead. The car is already effortless to drive stock (except perhaps braking into corners under tricky situations) due to being 4WD, very light and having plenty of downforce.
Praiano's tune has perfected the performance of what little weaknesses the car had before, while maintaining (and even improving) the overall speed the car proudly claimed. This is the only tune out of the multiple that I have tested which was able to achieve this. Any tune that was dedicated only for quicker lap times on this car appeared largely unstable and inconsistent, being for the most part troublesome for the casual driver. Praiano's has somehow given us a 4WD tune containing both the attributes of being faster and more easy and accessible to drive consistently. I cannot stress enough how impressive this tune has been.

Truly the 600pp tune you have been looking for. Praiano has given us perhaps the fastest 600pp tune yet, while making the car so simple to drive even a novice could dominate online.

10/10

I tuned this car before and it easy to drive when you put the right tune on it.i tune mine so it would feel sharp and really grippy.and I love it too when I tuned it

Before Tune:

After Tune:
Racing Soft Tires.

-----

10/10

Thanks , nice review, this is my last tune before the break, perhaps one of the more enjoyable and fast race car in the game. Easy fast car for anybody, this was the goal.
Hope i will be back in a few months, enjoy your drive, have a good night.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Mitsubishi FTO SUPER TOURING CAR - Truly the 600pp tune you have been looking for. Praiano has given us perhaps the fastest 600pp tune yet, while making the car so simple to drive even a novice could dominate online.

10/10

I did this tune last night & all I can say is, WOW! Awesome stuff, Praiano! Obrigado. :)

P.S. I also did his Honda S2000 '06 tune and it's also a cracker, even on sports tyres.

LANCIA STRATOS '73 //ONLINE OK//

NEW UPDATE -FUNCAR Fun and fast 7'00" on the ring for 500 pp. Not bad... and with a great handling ,one of the best driving sensation of the game.

deepforestraceway25.jpg

1974lanciastratospic498.jpg

Tuned to the max.

Ballast = 56 kg to - 50

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3824 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h=211,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1st: 2.691
2nd: 1.930
3rd: 1.443
4th: 1.120
5th: 0.900

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 313 km/h = 194,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 355 hp
weight 928 kg
perf. points 500 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 30/45/10

Ride Height -20/-10

Spring Rate 8.8/9.5
Extension 4/3
Compression 4/3
Anti-roll bars 6/4

Camber 1.2/1.8
Toe -0.15/+0.08

Brake Balance 4/1

tires: Front: Race medium/ Rear: Race soft

Enjoy.

Hi pr63 love your tunes, I just pick up a G27 wheel. what is your setting using the G27 wheel in the game. My controller tunes don't work like the use to. I'm getting a lot cars rocking back and 4th any help on this. "O" on the lancia stratos setup I place 3rd in pp500 race thanks for posting this info.

Back