• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodge viper srt10 ACR '08
1st attempt at tuning and got but can't manage to post my score on leader board
I got 9.030
PSN-dylan_r35:)

not a bad time but make sure it is in mph and not kmh as the times vary between 400m and 1/4 mile.
im just pointing this out as i know youre from aus/nz

Yeah, I did that and eliminated most of it, but there is a little left that I can deal with but I want to know if it can be faster. I think I bought in the ocd cause it ony has about 5 miles I don't think it's a prize car, can't remember.

Okay, I was able to put in some work on this car. Was able to break into the 10.3s with a full throttle start.

IMG_20120507_090919.jpg

10.366 with a full throttle start
10.335 with a time start

560Hp 1250Kg, so you know if yours is broken in.

Last edited:
Okay, I was able to put in some work on this car. Was able to break into the 10.3s with a full throttle start.

10.335 with a time start

Awesome so I need a bit of work to be where you at. I do like how the car responds I'm gonna try to break it in and see where it surprises me. 👍

Awesome so I need a bit of work to be where you at. I do like how the car responds I'm gonna try to break it in and see where it surprises me. 👍

Should be at 560hp

I had a GT no stripe that I used to launch in 3rd gear, it launched like an AWD car almost. Its like it was completely balanced between bogging and wheelspin. I did something to the tune in an attempt to make it faster, but for whatever reason it won't launch like that anymore. It jumped off the line and towards the end of 3rd gear the tires would smoke and there would be a little wheelspin, and at that point I had already blown past any other gt no stripe I met online. Can someone explain this, because it would be nice to get the car to do that again.

Double check your tires. I had mysteriously revert to sports hard on a few occasions.

I had a GT no stripe that I used to launch in 3rd gear, it launched like an AWD car almost. Its like it was completely balanced between bogging and wheelspin. I did something to the tune in an attempt to make it faster, but for whatever reason it won't launch like that anymore. It jumped off the line and towards the end of 3rd gear the tires would smoke and there would be a little wheelspin, and at that point I had already blown past any other gt no stripe I met online. Can someone explain this, because it would be nice to get the car to do that again.

Yeah, somehow I used to tree really well in my No Stripe, now it's all different :(

10.335 with a time start

560Hp 1250Kg, so you know if yours is broken in.

I was really disappointed with this car - the stats would make you believe it could beat most of the subies but it won't even come close. Definitely surprised me that it was a 4wd though, considering most -- drivetrains are RWD or FWD. And I found a better 4wd subie killer anyway.

I was really disappointed with this car - the stats would make you believe it could beat most of the subies but it won't even come close. Definitely surprised me that it was a 4wd though, considering most -- drivetrains are RWD or FWD. And I found a better 4wd subie killer anyway.

It just doesnt have the torque to get off the line as fast. Other then that its go

Wich one your talking about?

I have a wing on mine didnt test it witout a wing. I guess i need to retune mine.
Nice time Matt!

KaroSVTR
I have a wing on mine didnt test it witout a wing. I guess i need to retune mine.
Nice time Matt!

Cheers bro.. If this car gets faster with a wing I probs won't add it, I like it without the wing >.<

Would a wing make this car quicker then without.. Cause my Evo/Suby was slower without a wing :/

The few subies I tuned turned out faster without a wing. Maybe it's the tranny setup but I feel like it bogs me down mid-track when I use it. To each their own.

KaroSVTR
Just tuned this. 44k miles on it 98 EK.

11.862 here :grumpy: why do you always beat my 15 year old brain lol.

I need to put a wing on this to see its time lol

swara96
11.862 here :grumpy: why do you always beat my 15 year old brain lol.

I need to put a wing on this to see its time lol

Lol yeah don't put a wing on it. Listen to Matt people just listen to him lol

Master__Shake_
The few subies I tuned turned out faster without a wing. Maybe it's the tranny setup but I feel like it bogs me down mid-track when I use it. To each their own.

Prolly cuz it lifts the front. But its quicker then it seems at the indy.

Yes my time on the le mans quattro has payed off. I think I'll be able to finally get into the 8.9's. right now I'm at 9.040.

Yes my time on the le mans quattro has payed off. I think I'll be able to finally get into the 8.9's. right now I'm at 9.040.

Why don't you PM your suspension to me, and I'll see if I can fix it?

And where do you shift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back