Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
@DaDog, we do have four already in house at 500pp and three are Premium. Three are listed on the OP with the PP/BHP in red. The fourth finished third in the shootout, and that one is the Lotus Ellis A.R.S.E :D. If none of those work for you I'll see if I can come up with something else. :dopey:

as far as models go i would be intrested in

Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '03

Prancer
Based on the BMW M Coupe '98

Ford Mustang "Duck" 1 '71

TVR Tamora '02

as far as models go but i need other options as well , testing will start this weekend :D

DaDog
as far as models go i would be intrested in

Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '03

Prancer
Based on the BMW M Coupe '98

Ford Mustang "Duck" 1 '71

TVR Tamora '02

as far as models go but i need other options as well , testing will start this weekend :D

Well the Audi '03 is all ready to go (it was going to be my entry, but I went with the Lotus). I won't have much time this weekend, but I'll mess around with those when I can 👍

When do you need it by?

@DaDog, we do have four already in house at 500pp and three are Premium. Three are listed on the OP with the PP/BHP in red. The fourth finished third in the shootout, and that one is the Lotus Ellis A.R.S.E :D. If none of those work for you I'll see if I can come up with something else. :dopey:

Just popping my head in here for a bit… :P

Haven't you got an RX7 at 500PP anyways, Dog? :P Also, take the Elise if you want the easy way out, a Tommi Kiara ZZI for the oddball, or anything else if you want to look at some pretty rear lights. :lol:

Also, on the subject of 500PP TTs, there's one somewhere on the first page of the Tuning Forum, look for "Final Tune: Audi TT 3.2 Quattro" somethingorother, it should be a good base tune, I reckon.

And the plus side is, Krenkme won't have to be responsible for your death should you crash in that boring piece of 🤬! :lol:

The Elies even got the 👍 from the fisherman :bowdown: (praiano63 ), but it may not be aloud.

Onboy, tell the Clueless driver he can tune for me... please :dopey:

And I have a Audi TT tuned for the tOUNGE Here!!!!!... please test it, and let me know :D

....and

Up Next...I think
sangalganoabbey1v.jpg

ahrweilerstreetk.jpg

Clueless Power
:dopey:

No more cookies i need to lose weight :P

Ok people i decided to enter LoTs series , that means all leafs of absent , vacations , etc.... are cancelled .

why , well i need 2 cars ...

CLASS S: 550PP
- Stock car must come with Sports Hard Tyres
- No Tuner Cars
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed
Max ABS = 1 !

CLASS A: 500PP
Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed
Max ABS = 1 !

I would like to represent the Clueless bunch in a proper way so no crash and burning stuff :P

I would prefer Premium cars , but a good standerd is ok to , it just needs to be fast enough so i don't make a complete 🤬 out of myself lol

if you can lap the nurb safely, you can run touge.
welcome to lotS, i look forward to running with you.

"blauer Blitz"
Based on the Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09

nrburgringnordschleifewu.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1wq.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

843bhp
625pp
561 ft. lb. @7100 RPM of torque
weight 1412 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Blue Mica
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Hood (color)
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Sport
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
Center Diff
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce
Weight Adjustment - 99 @ -50
Front LSD- 15/23/5
Rear LSD - 18/26/5

Gearing In this order please
Top Speed - 149
1st - 4.510
2nd - 3.395
3rd - 2.580
4th - 2.060
5th - 1.710
6th - 1.455
Final - 2.250
(adjust for speed using final gear)

Ride Hight - Front: -5 Rear: -15
Spring Rate- Front: 6.7 Rear: 7.5
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 6 Rear: 6
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.4 Rear: 2.4
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.05
Brakes- Front: 8 Rear: 7

TUNER NOTES -
A fan of Clueless, robogungt , asked if I could tune an Audi R8 5.2 to run at "The 'Ring", and well, here ya' go. Our test driver,DaDog :bowdown: has used it to win in the 650pp seasonal, so enjoy. :dopey:

ahrweilerstreetk.jpg

Sweet Little Pussycat
Based on the Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66

suzukacircuit1n.jpg

suzukacircuitm.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

701bhp
648pp
503 ft. lb. @6500 RPM of torque
weight 998 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Black Pearl Effect
weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement - Normaly I don't do this, but please do :D
Engine
Stock
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce - 35/60
Weight Adjustment - 0 @ -50
LSD- 9/12/5

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 143
1st - 3.160
2nd - 2.310
3rd - 1.735
4th - 1.360
5th - 1.108
Final - 2.500
(adjust for speed using final gear please)

Ride Hight - Front: -30 Rear: -25
Spring Rate- Front: 13.7 Rear: 13.0
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 6
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 8 Rear: 7

TUNER NOTES -
One of my "go to" cars, when I need the win. Very easy to drive and very fun. In my hands it did a 1:18.675 at Trial Mountain :scared:

sangalganoabbeyi.jpg

if you can lap the nurb safely, you can run touge.
welcome to lotS, i look forward to running with you.

I still have to register hehe , and as far as the ring goes it is acceptable as far as my driving goes :D

but thank you and i am looking forward towards racing you and the touge scene

"blauer Blitz"
TUNER NOTES -
A fan of Clueless, robogungt , asked if I could tune an Audi R8 5.2 to run at "The 'Ring", and well, here ya' go. Our test driver,DaDog :bowdown: has used it to win in the 650pp seasonal, so enjoy. :dopey:

This car is an joy to drive , rocksolid and awefully fast

I didn't realise an R8 could be tuned to be so powerful :lol:
Looks like typical Clueless: insane :P

Oh it is insane , you should really try it

Sweet Little Pussycat
Based on the Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66

TUNER NOTES -
One of my "go to" cars, when I need the win. Very easy to drive and very fun. In my hands it did a 1:18.675 at Trial Mountain :scared:

First try in this car during the 650pp seasonal gave me a 6:18:xxx , this car is awesome and can destroy a lot of the modern race cars , this piece of Britisch engineering is pure fun to drive .... And it is one of the best looking cars in the game :D

I didn't realise an R8 could be tuned to be so powerful :lol:
Looks like typical Clueless: insane :P

And this tune isn't even turned up to eleven!:scared: ther's more power to de had!:sly:

This car is an joy to drive , rocksolid and awefully fast

Oh it is insane , you should really try it

First try in this car during the 650pp seasonal gave me a 6:18:xxx , this car is awesome and can destroy a lot of the modern race cars , this piece of Britisch engineering is pure fun to drive .... And it is one of the best looking cars in the game :D

Thanks Dog, these two tunes truely brought back the FUN (even if I had them for awhile :D). I think you said it best. "Insain, Awefully fast, and destroy modern race cars". :crazy:

Oh 🤬!!!!! Sorry Theo, I will link your Mitsu in the OP :banghead:. And for being a bad boss I will now run the i-Mev around the 'Ring with full power limiter :dunce:

-Have a great weekend everybody :dopey:

"blauer Blitz"

ahrweilerstreetk.jpg

Great minds think a like! Currently I am tuning a Cyberia Blue R8 Quattro 5.2 FSI 600 (600hp and 575pp) I totally agree that the R8 is a blast to drive! Just beat the 650pp Suzuka Seasonal with it. Look who decided to show up! :dopey:

suzukar8quattro1.jpg

Might have to change the color of mine to sunburst yellow or something...

Not as fast as krenkme's beast but I placed it on share anyway... Hopefully I'll finalize the tune this weekend.

Begging post alert :D

incase any of you guys have a spare

Black Chevrolet Chevelle

BMW csl

A musclecar

or the AE86 for 450pp

No mods tho , lemme know what you need , i know this ain't the trading forums , but it is an inhouse request :D

i am considering these for 500pp touge

Black Chevrolet Chevelle

BMW csl

A musclecar

or the AE86 for 450pp

No mods tho , lemme know what you need , i know this ain't the trading forums , but it is an inhouse request :D

No need for a trade... I can always find another one. Which should I send you?

Great minds think a like! Currently I am tuning a Cyberia Blue R8 Quattro 5.2 FSI 600 (600hp and 575pp) I totally agree that the R8 is a blast to drive! Just beat the 650pp Suzuka Seasonal with it. Look who decided to show up! :dopey:

suzukar8quattro1.jpg

Might have to change the color of mine to sunburst yellow or something...

Not as fast as krenkme's beast but I placed it on share anyway... Hopefully I'll finalize the tune this weekend.

Very nice. If I have time before I headout in the morning I'll give it a run 👍. I think the blue is a great color for this car :D

Black Chevrolet Chevelle

BMW csl

A musclecar

or the AE86 for 450pp

out of trades till Sunday :(, but a musclecar I can do :D

OP updated. Enjoy :dopey:

thank you Boss , oh by any chance you wouldn't happen to have 1 chrome paint chip would you ?

/puppy eyes look :D

thank you Boss , oh by any chance you wouldn't happen to have 1 chrome paint chip would you ?

/puppy eyes look :D

:lol: I think I have one, but I need it back when you're done :dopey:. Give me about 36-48 hours and you will get a chrome chip and a muscle car. What Muscle car you looking for anyway?

:banghead: here I was ready to try the clueless cars on the TTs and it has been removed :confused:... well I guess I'll just try the new R8 tune to calm me down 👍

moparisgod
:banghead: here I was ready to try the clueless cars on the TTs and it has been removed :confused:... well I guess I'll just try the new R8 tune to calm me down 👍

The whole TT has been removed? That's :odd:. Well I hope you like the R8 :cheers:.

robogungt
Thanks for the R8. Looks great and I look forward to trying it out.:D

Your welcome :). Thank you for suggesting it, it was a very fun build 👍 I hope you enjoy it, as much as I enjoyed making it.

ChevelleSS101
Looking for a drift tune for my 2000 Camaro SS and still be able to have 500 PP

A drift tune :odd:... I might give it a shot :dopey:. But for me shmogt is the drift God in the tuning forum, you may have better luck asking him. But I still may give it a go :D

EDIT -I just saw that Clueless Tunes has reached 100,000 views, so two things are going to happen.
1.) A very "special" tune from me will be next :sly:
2.) First person to request a fully maxed out tune, will get... well a fully maxed out tune :dopey:

Last edited:
Back