GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW Karo I didn't think the EG would be that fast but you made it happen. 👍👍👍

Also swara you got some good times there... I got to do something with my Hondas I'm searching for low mile ones and also I've playing with other FF cars and got some good numbers out of them so stay tune.

Last edited:
WOW Karo I didn't think the EG would be that fast but you made it happen. 👍👍👍

Also swara you got some good times there... I got to do something with my Hondas I'm searching for low mile ones and also I've playing with other FF cars and got some good numbers out of them so stay tune.

Thanks bro. I didnt think it was possible too i was redlining the 🤬 out of it! lol

Please disregard my EK '97, EK RM, and EK 98 times. I was unknowingly using SRF. I had SRF on after I left a dirty NASCAR room lol, and I forgot to switch it off. My apologies guys.

Please disregard my EK '97, EK RM, and EK 98 times. I was unknowingly using SRF. I had SRF on after I left a dirty NASCAR room lol, and I forgot to switch it off. My apologies guys.

Lol i figured...

You WHAT!!! LOL, we all make mistakes.:)

You WHAT!!! LOL, we all make mistakes.:)

Same happened to me at my first post man
I posted a pic of Enzo with SRF on by mistake cause i tried to find what was srf
so i posted a time of 8.956 and the fastest by then was 9.020!!!
I dont remember who told me that but my Gs where to high like 1.57 when legit is 1.31
After that i twicked it a little bit without srf and hit 9.004...
Everybody do mistakes so never mind

But without SRF, I'm running 11.853 with 391 HP on the EK 97.

Every last HP make a better time for every car
When i was trying to make a new record for Impreza RA
i had 535hp and did 10.120
then 538 and did 10.098 and
finally 542 and did 10.079!!!
So you see 7HP gave me 0.041sec faster
time and also 2mph higher trap speed!!!
In dc5 with 388hp i did 11.636 and with 396 i did uner 11.6!!!
So every hidden HP counts...

kleomenis5582

I gotta run my DC5 and see what it does... It is unbroken, as is most of my Hondas... Lol

I gotta run my DC5 and see what it does... It is unbroken, as is most of my Hondas... Lol
Break um in dude then post your times. I had to remove your times off the leader boards since you were using SRF. Sorry bud

KaroSVTR
Break um in dude then post your times. I had to remove your times off the leader boards since you were using SRF. Sorry bud

No man no need to say sorry
I'm the one who should say sorry to you

I know I'm trying to break in both my RM & regular DC5's and the 4dr Type R so I can get them under where they at now.

Cívic Type R (EK) RM 1/4 mile time. 11.623
ea3b76ca.jpg
bb5a1d06.jpg

Trybal
9.648 is the fastest on the board. It's under FT565 twin turbo Audi TT

ok thats why i didnt see it...ran it again 9.665.

a little more treaking to go

c-losk
What year model?

Its the 91 celica gt four rc (st1).

This bad boy will keep up with a decently tuned sti and evo of tuned correct. It will kill a noobs tuned sti or evo.

Its will fight a supra off the line for about 3 of 4 gears....and well you know the rest, lol.

i took it into a low hp room with good results. I had a few pm waiting in my inbox asking for trade but i creeped away.

Its a rare find guys.

Last edited:
Its the 91 celica gt four rc (st1).

This bad boy will keep up with a decently tuned sti and evo of tuned correct. It will kill a noobs tuned sti or evo.

Its will fight a supra off the line for about 3 of 4 gears....and well you know the rest, lol.

i took it into a low hp room with good results. I had a few pm waiting in my inbox asking for trade but i creeped away.

Its a rare find guys.

I have one, will work on it. Also try the bug eye GT Four I got a decent tune on that one and it ran faster than your time can't remeber at this moment, I will rerun it and post later.

BTW I haven't fr you in the game yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back