Super GT/JGTC Shootout - 07/06 - Shootout Officially Finished!

• Thread starter Michelin
  • 1,105 comments
Here is the praiano63/Geebaby entry.
300HP
1050KG

305272632_UzYnr-M.jpg

Toyota Wedssports Celica '03

High RPM Turbo Installed
Adjustable LSD
Refresh Chasis
Engine Rebuild

Aerodynamics: 35/50
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 73.0%

Transmission- tranny trick ( didn't have time to do trans)
1)Set final fully right - 5.500
2)Set slider full left - 112
1st=3.246
2nd=2.120
3rd=1.607
4th=1.303
5th=1.110
6th=0.982
Adjust Final to 3.525
Should display an indicated top speed of 168 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 5
Acceleration: 14
Braking: 5

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 16.0/15.0
Dampers (Extension): 9/8
Dampers (Compression): 6/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/3

Camber Angle: 2.3/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.07/0.00

Brakes
4/6

On Share Now

Geebaby told me he was going to get out of his work at 11pm his time and he would post it midnight his time, so he's cool this time guys. (typing this from my phone by the way)

Tune based on Praiano, final tweaks by him, I'm guessing.

Yes my friends, 1500 km from my G27 , i 'm back like a ghost :nervous:. Geebaby sent me a PM about my Celica , telling me that it was nice on Fuji with good lap times. I knew this because i test it before i left my home without time to fine tune for offline on this special track (i don´t like fuji too ,like a lot of people around here it seems).
So i offer him to make a kind of association to participate together to this great shootout. Like this i can follow our car during a few weeks and the most important thing, have a lot of fun. :):)

Good luck for everybody and a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Yes my friends, 1500 km from my G27 , i 'm back like a ghost :nervous:. Geebaby sent me a PM about my Celica , telling me that it was nice on Fuji with good lap times. I knew this because i test it before i left my home without time to fine tune for offline on this special track (i don´t like fuji too ,like a lot of people around here it seems).
So i offer him to make a kind of association to participate together to this great shootout. Like this i can follow our car during a few weeks and the most important thing, have a lot of fun. :):)

Good luck for everybody and a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Dammit he's a lucky guy…I'm sure a lot of us here would love to have the opportunity to work with you as well, so ain't he lucky.

Am I the only one here who gives the slightest damn about the track? :lol:

Also, Doc's getting on my arse about my car on PSN now…still didn't say whether if it killed him or not though. :lol:

Since everyone has posted their tunes, now officially the testing season has begun!! Good luck to all testers and to me!! :lol:

How about testing mine first before you get killed by various psychopaths of cars? :lol:

No…it should be the other way around, your car is the island of sanity here, so he should drive it last as a reminder of what properly behaved cars drive like. Though your car does have some sharp razors for teeth when you push them. :lol:

Can't test right now because I'm at school. :lol:

Bad boi, concentrate on your classes! Ah well, once exams come like they did with trackripper and like they are with me, you know you're screwed. :lol:

But really, there's not much sanity in any of the cars entered. :lol:

Onboy123
Bad boi, concentrate on your classes! Ah well, once exams come like they did with trackripper and like they are with me, you know you're screwed. :lol:

Teacher is not even on the class right now :lol:

Onboy123

They're not so bad if you get exam leave like I do, means you can just lounge around revise at home when you don't have an exam :)

And apart from my Impreza you mean :lol:

And apart from my Impreza you mean :lol:

Well... The GT300 category is full of mainly docile cars. The exception being Onboy's Garaiya, which is a little bit insane for an understandable reason (MR).

The GT500 category on the other hand, I can't say the same for. That category is full of Killmobiles and Murder Lambos. :scared:

Well... The GT300 category is full of mainly docile cars. The exception being Onboy's Garaiya, which is a little bit insane for an understandable reason (MR).

The GT500 category on the other hand, I can't say the same for. That category is full of Killmobiles and Murder Lambos. :scared:

It's not that insane, come on. :lol: If you can drive Roj's F40, you should be able to drive the Garaiya without making that much smoke. :lol:

It's not that insane, come on. :lol: If you can drive Roj's F40, you should be able to drive the Garaiya without making that much smoke. :lol:

Well I say "a little bit" insane just to note that it can bite. On the other hand, I don't really have trouble with the car. I just can't freaking beat that RX-7 wioepghaiogp :ouch:

BolverkGTM
Well I say "a little bit" insane just to note that it can bite. On the other hand, I don't really have trouble with the car. I just can't freaking beat that RX-7 wioepghaiogp :ouch:

But why would you want to beat the RX-7? :(.....:dopey:

But why would you want to beat the RX-7? :(.....:dopey:

To prove that easy =/= fastest. :P Or else I'd have gone for Max downforce and released an extremely stable version of the Garaiya.

So come on, GTM, do the driver's cars proud! :lol:

Back