Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
  • 126,985 views
2nd one is the best:tup::).
 
I like the second one, it's very creative 👍

The second picture of the 500's is very nice and creative!

2nd one is the best:tup::).
Thanks! :dopey: I liked it as well!
Nice Job on these.
A bit too small though :lol:

SVX
Great shots Justin.
Thanks! :D
Hope that the previewed Set is going to be bigger!

SVX
Can't wait for the full set of the Evolution. :drool:👍

Nice Evo and preview too!
You're gonna love the whole thing! :p
 
Nice choice of car for the 2.0 Comp! 👍
My favourite has to be the 2nd one :drool:👍 great editing

Nice preview too :)👍
 
Thanks guys! :cheers:

Set is coming out later tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
As much as I like the 2nd one, I can't help but feel a smoother transition between the old and new styles would make it better... Still, great shot 👍
 
Thanks, Tom!
Should I change my entry? (FYI, the first one is my current entry)
 
Hmm, I'd definitely consider it judging by the positive response, but don't rush into it..
 
sorry if i replied late (intrenet connection:grumpy: )
but the second shot is amazing :drool:
 
Lovely shots ,Justin ! :drool:👍
Looking forward for your Evo set :)
 
Thanks, guys! Set is coming out today! :D

Hmm, I'd definitely consider it judging by the positive response, but don't rush into it..
Yeah. I'll just stick to it. ;)
 
:eek::drool: Great shots! My fave are the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th and 10th.
Your first wallpaper looks more like a movie scene, which is good :D:tup:
 
I wonder how you did the last 👍

Very nice set
 
Thanks, GT HP!
I wonder how you did the last 👍

Very nice set
I was using the default static camera. Click 'select' once (as it is the 2nd setting).
 
A agree I thought it was more complicated than that

 
Awesome , just awesome :drool: :drool: :drool:
 
Thanks, Ilya!
 
The 1st shot and the postcard!!! :drool:
 
What. A. Set. :bowdown:

You really are a force to behold now, I can see many competition wins coming soon if you keep this up 👍
 
Fantastic set :drool:👍. I think your improving and getting better with each update:tup::dopey:.
 
7213949104_8cca101778_z.jpg


LOVE THIS SHOT!!!!!:drool::drool::drool:
 
Thanks, Dimitry!
 
Thanks, Garrett! :O

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

PMC Week 77




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIEW:
BR34CH


Named after

Click for Lightbox!
​
 
very great evo set :drool: and i agree with Garrett 👍
and is the gtr's rims is light blue (baby blue) ??
 
Thanks, Faisal!

And, the rims' color is blue from the Skyline.
 
that is unique, my gtr have the opposite colors :dopey:
 























PONY SHOTS:
Skyline + Vinyl Scratch





Click for Lightbox!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIEW:
Descanse em Paz
Ayrton Senna



Click for Lightbox!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:cheers: :cheers: HAPPY 600 POSTS! :cheers: :cheers:

​
 
Back