Real Replica Tunes 2 (377 tunes): RE Amemiya "devil" Rise 7

• Thread starter ich122
  • 1,176 comments
Mopar SRT4 Stage III
350hp/261kw

lagunasecaracewayb0z7h.jpg

Buy a Dodge SRT4 from the "used car dealership". Do an engine and chassis overhaul.

Parts to buy:
chassis reinforcement
sport exhaust
high rpm turbo
double plate clutch
semi-racing flywheel
FC suspension
sport hard tires

and the setup:

powerlimit: to 350hp/261kW

Mopar/KW Stage 3 suspension

height:-25/-25
spring:6.0/3.0
damp ext:5/4
damp com:3/4
roll:5/4
cam:0.6/0.7
toe:0.00/0.20

brakes:6/5

MTM TTS
380hp/280kw

nrburgringnordschleiflqxbs.jpg

Buy a new Audi TTS. Change the oil after installing all parts. For rims: Prodrive GC-010G look kind like the MTM Bimoto.

Parts to buy:
ECU
sports air filter
intake manifold
sports exhaust manifold
sports catalytic converter
sport exhaust
high rpm turbo
single-plate clutch
sports flywheel
FC suspension
sport hard tires

and the setup

powerlimit: 380hp/280kw

height:-20/-20
spring:10.4/8.9
damp ext:8/7
damp com:5/4
roll:3/3
cam:0.7/0.7

brakes:7/6

MTM RS6 C6
742hp/546kw

autodromonazionalemon4ox5j.jpg

Buy a new Audi RS6. Change the oil after installing all parts. Buy front aero a and rear aero a. For rims: Prodrive GC-010G look kind like the MTM Bimoto.

Parts to buy:
ECU
racing air filter
intake manifold
sport exhaust
high rpm turbo
FC suspension

and the setup

powerlimit: 742hp/546kw

height:-15/-15
spring:13.1/13.0
damp ext:7/7
damp com:5/5
roll:4/4
cam:0.7/0.9

brakes:7/6

Last edited:
1991 Mazda MX-5 Miata from modified mag

http://www.modified.com/features/modp-1110-1991-mazda-mx-5-miata/viewall.html

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78406980@N07/7187852470/in/photostream

buy a '91 miata from the NCD, paint it bristish racing green or a dark green, buy work or bbs wheels paint them gold and add front aero a

performance: aproxx 250hp
ECU upgrade
stage 1 engine tuning
sports exhaust manifold and air filter
semi race exhaust
stage 3 turbo
level 2 clutch
drive shaft upgrade
stage 2 suspension
ride hight: F-3/R-3
camber:F1.5/R2.7

Last edited:
@ takatasan:

Don't want to be offensive, but I'm not so positiv with adding these to the OP caused by the following reasons:
Some of the installed parts are wrong, powerfigures are wrong, suspension setting is missing/wrong. All in all, these cars are more look-a-likes then real replicas, the level of detail of the tuning is just not enough.

I'm currently making all of these replica's, going to test them all on Nurburgring with a fast lap & some feedback on how the car performs, etc. Is it ok to post video links here? With a review of the car tested?

I'm currently making all of these replica's, going to test them all on Nurburgring with a fast lap & some feedback on how the car performs, etc. Is it ok to post video links here? With a review of the car tested?

Feel free to post any replica tunes and reviews:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming tunes:
The Hennessy Supercharged HPE600
Fiat Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari and 695 Competizione
Mclaren F1 LM

All of them will be upload as soon as my exam finished.:)

Last edited:
ich122
@ takatasan:

Don't want to be offensive, but I'm not so positiv with adding these to the OP caused by the following reasons:
Some of the installed parts are wrong, powerfigures are wrong, suspension setting is missing/wrong. All in all, these cars are more look-a-likes then real replicas, the level of detail of the tuning is just not enough.

Well I know I didn't do as good of a job as you guys but I thoguht it would be fun to post them... maybe I should start a look a like thread

but we could do the Tom's MR2, the Miata from modified mag and Import tuner honda CRZ, if you want.
For the Miata and CRZ there are lots of information on the sites you posted and I also have a source for the MR2.

'12 Jaguar XKR-S
550hp

Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg

Buy a '10 Jaguar XKR Coupe in the NCD in Red, BRG, Black, or this example(GT Fluorescence 001-C). Change the oil, buy Front Aero A, and put on Rays Volk Triniti V in black.

Parts
Stage 1 Weight Reduction
ECU
Semi-Racing Exhaust
FC Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

Tune
Limit to 550hp
Ballast: 124kg at 0 pos.

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rate: 9.5/7.9
Damper E: 6/6
Damper C: 5/6
Anti-Roll: 4/4
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe: 0.0/.20
Brakes: 5/6

This is probably one of my favorite cars I've done. Drives very fast but is very controllable on the 'Ring as well. It will do sub 7:40's with ease and that is with my mediocre driving and while doing a bit of drifting. It also has one of the best exhaust notes in the game too.

I've added the Jaguar XKR-S to the thread after a long wait for one. I have also updated the Top Secret R34 Skyline with more correct transmission ratios, suspension rates, ballast position, and a corrected horsepower amount.

but we could do the Tom's MR2, the Miata from modified mag and Import tuner honda CRZ, if you want.
For the Miata and CRZ there are lots of information on the sites you posted and I also have a source for the MR2.

yeah that would be cool, i was looking for the info on the cars and trying to translate them into the game but im new to this tuning thing

I have a question for all you replica tuners.

The ride height of custom suspensions set to 0 / 0 appears to be 15mm - 25mm lower than the stock suspension ride height. Does anyone else find this to be true? It seems to be accepted that sport and racing suspensions automatically lower ride height. Do you compensate for this when setting up your suspensions?

After reading this I tried to compare the standard/custom (0/0) rideheights and found a similar result

I took these pics from mizx´s Integral Kobe NC Roadster project. The first pic is the rideheight of the Mazda with the standard suspension (0mm) The second is after installing the fully customisable suspension, also set at 0 mm. The difference in rideheight matches bigbears findings. The difference between the 2 "0mm" settings are approx. 25 mm.

Bern-Marktgasse_1.jpg
Bern-Marktgasse_3.jpg

I've now tried 10 different cars, to early to say anything definte, but PD uses many different ride height ranges depending on the car. Compensating for each custom suspension will be a lot of work.

yep, allready answered on the other tread:

@ the rideheight thing: never realy realized, but 💡 it's possible to get a near as detail number of how much the FC sus is lowered: take a pic of the side of the stock car, best with stock wheels, now check how much cm's is the wheel on the pic and how much the distance between tire and fender, so you can calculate the stock rideheight. Now do the same with the FC suspension installed and you can calculate the "0mm" height and the difference betwwen stock and fc sus. Finaly you can calculate the number of how much the car has to be lowered/raised to get the original rideheight. That would be the most accurate way to go.^^
so 60 tunes for me to change... awful lot of work :crazy:

Edit: next projekt: Tom's MR2 (T020)

Last edited:
A review for the 5 Zigen Civic type R

The 5 Zigen Civic Type R replica cost around 115,350Cr to make, its a low PP/BHP track day monster. Handles really well, easy to control at low & high speeds, can understeer just a little during low speeds but its practically nothing. The 5 Zigen Civic Type R can achieve 0-60mph in just 5.5 seconds, 0-100mph in just 12.2 seconds. Able to run a 1/4 mile in 13.8 seconds and mile in 34.3 seconds, which is fairly impressive for its low BHP (270). Also the 5 Zigen Civic Type R can reach a maximum speed of 161.2mph (259.4Km/h). Earlier I put the 5 Zigen Civic through its paces on Nurburgring Nordschleife, which achieved the time of 7:44.242.

Overall the 5 Zigen Civic Type R is an awesome build, cheap to make, great handling for an FF, Torquey engine & Decent speeds. It gets a rating of 7.3/10

5 Zigen Civic Type R Nurburgring Nordschleife Video Link --> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neJ5Ug-eN8k)

More reviews soon!
Next up to review the A&J AP1 S2000

Fiat Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari
39974323.jpg

By owencheung at 2012-05-18​
Buy a new fiat 500, give it an oil change
Paint it in Rosso Scuderia
Buy BBS-LM rims and paint it in light grey
Buy front aero B, Rear aero A, Tail A

Tune parts:
Stage 1 Weight Reduction Cr. 5000
Rigidity Improvement Cr. 20,000
Stage 1 engine tuning Cr. 2,500
Sports Catalytic Converter Cr. 500
Sports Exhaust Cr. 1500
High RPM Turbo Cr. 20000
Transmission Fully Customized Cr. 20000
Suspension that can change height Cr. 4,500
Sports Soft Cr. 8000
Total Cost Cr. 82,000

Setups:
Aero: 0/20

Suspension:
Ride Height: -3/-3
Spring Rate: 4.0/3.5
Extension:-- 2/2

Brakes
5/5
*Feedbacks are welcome. :)
Edited: Suspension setting, still finding the gear ratio.

Last edited:
Porsche 996 GT3 RS

D3ei2.jpg

Looking at the RUF RGT it seems that this could be the perfect basis for a 996 GT3 RS replica, since the RGT was derived from the GT3 after all and was a kind of a precurser for the later 996 GT3 RS.
I made three configurations for such an asumed 996 GT3 RS based on real suspension data.

The weight of 1330kg fits perfectly for an 996 GT3 RS (20kg less than the normal 996 GT3)
All we need to fit additionally is
-plain white body paint
-Prodrive rims painted red or blue
-fully adjustable LSD
-fully adjustable suspension
-"GT3 RS"-decals in red or blue for the car body on the sides...:D

Engine: With an oil service the RUF RGT will end up with about 400 HP with a new build engine.
Officially the 996 GT3 RS had the same HP figure as the GT3 (280kW/380HP) but on the dyna most of the RS engines turned out to have round about 400HP.
So it's up to you how much hoursepower you want to spend your 996 RS replica, however, in reality the original RGT power figure is quite equal to the GT RS, even though Porsche never claimed that

1. Original GT3 (RS) street setup:
height: 0/0
spring: 5.0/10.5 *)
damp ext: 6/6
damp com: 4/4
roll: 6/6 **)
cam:1.0/1.5
toe: +0.08/+0.26
LSD: 10/40/60

*) Original spring rates: 35N/65N for the GT3 Mk.1, 40N/95N for the GT3 Mk.2 and 45N/95N for the GT3 RS
In GT5 the front spring rates can only be 5.0 kgf/mm as minimum for the RUF - so the RS figures could be replicated with 45N=4.6kgf (≈5.0kgf) and 95N=9.7kgf, or if you want to keep the original ratio between front and back: 5.0 kgf/mm and 10.5 kgf/mm.
**) Original GT3 (RS) manufacture setup was "one notch below maximum hard" for both
Hence: For the dampers I took a typical default start-setup how it is used in real 996 track cars for bumpy tracks like Nordschleife; usually the driver evolves such a start-setup to what he feels is the best for the specific track he drives

2. Modified setup for street and track but still based on the original spring rates:
height: 0/0
spring: 5.0/10.5
roll: 4/6
cam:2.8/2.5
toe: +0.07/+0.35
This is actually a real setup of a street legal 996 GT3 RS for track purposes and was taken from a german Porsche forum

3. Track setup based on setup 2 and additional aftermarket springs with authentic spring rates:
height: -10/-10
spring: 7.0/11.0 (or 8.0/12.0)
roll: 6/4 *)
cam:2.8/2.5
toe: +0.07/+0.35
*) softer on front because I didn't like the massiv oversteering - change as desired

To keep it realistic, don't go beyond sports soft tires.

Last edited:
TOM'S T020 MR2
235hp/172kw

tsukubacircuitzbakm.jpg

Buy a Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97 from the "used car dealership". Do an engine and chassis overhaul. Buy silver Enkei JS+M.

Parts to buy:
chassis reinforcement
stage 1 engine tuning
ECU
sports air filter
sports exhaust manifold
sport exhaust
single-plate clutch
sports flywheel
LSD
FC suspension

and the setup:

powerlimit: 172kw/235hp

LS
int:6
acc:20
bra:12

Sus:
height:-9/-1
spring:3.1/5.7
damp ext:4/5
damp com:2/2
roll:2/2
cam:2.0/2.0

brakes:6/5

Last edited:
ich122
TOM'S T020 MR2
235hp/172kw

Buy a Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97 from the "used car dealership". Do an engine and chassis overhaul. Buy silver Enkei JS+M.

Parts to buy:
chassis reinforcement
stage 1 engine tuning
ECU
sports air filter
sports exhaust manifold
sport exhaust
single-plate clutch
sports flywheel
LSD
FC suspension