Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

• Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
LotS Player Profile
ToscanaTarmac_2-2.jpg

GTP Username: Slender_Man
PSN ID: GTP_SlenderMan (Formerly OSE_CAP__SHADOW)
Time Zone: GMT -0
Usual Time Online: 10pm to 2am normally.

+ How did you hear about LotS?
I found out about LotS when Timber called out for a sponsor for a prize back in Pre-Season. Timber then invited me to join Lots about 4 days later.

+ What makes LotS Special to you?
Because it stands out from all the other leagues on GTPlanet as its solely based around the Real touge scene and all the racers are a tight knit community.

+ Tell us a little bit about your favourite car (for LotS)?
The 382Bhp, N/A, RWD Monster that is my Yellow M3 CSL called "Blood Hound"

+ What do you drive in real life?
I drive a '97 VW Golf VR6 & a '09 Toyota Verso...

+ How long would you think you'll support LotS for?
As long as i can run it for.....

Last edited:
Stolen from - RandomEnigma59 - thanks :cheers:

GTP Username: krenkme
PSN ID: krenkme
Time Zone: Central (US)
Usual Time Online: Unknown

+ How did you hear about LotS?
Tuner shootout, former employee at TPT, and our garage test driver has joined

+ What makes LotS Special to you?
Good group of people that want to have FUN

+ Tell us a little bit about your favourite car (for LotS)?
Not sure quite yet :dopey:

+ What do you drive in real life?
Volvo 600 (Semi)/ Dodge Ram

+ How long would you think you'll support LotS for?
When ever I can 👍

Do to my weird job, I am unsure when I can battle, but I will try when I can. If it is okay, I will sign up for the Euro Hatch season and hope to battle everyone soon.

(side note - I am not the only one that uses my account on PSN, sometimes my daughter does, so if you PM me on PSN, it may be awhile that I get back to you)

I hope this is okay :nervous:

Registered with a Golf-V GTI... Lookin forward to this season, should be a good (and much needed) workout for my driving skills lol.

Sorry guys, just that lots of stuff happening in real life. One of my friend's 15 month old son passed away last week and it's a real tragedy. It was a case of SIDS. What makes it feel so personal is the fact that he's son is just a month older than my daughter and they play together.

I saw a new patch coming. I may come in again. There's also been shuffling of furniture and stuff at my home, so everything's a mess at the moment. Not to mention that my daughter wants more of my attention and loves staying up late as well! lol.

Sorry guys, just that lots of stuff happening in real life. One of my friend's 15 month old son passed away last week and it's a real tragedy. It was a case of SIDS. What makes it feel so personal is the fact that he's son is just a month older than my daughter and they play together.

I saw a new patch coming. I may come in again. There's also been shuffling of furniture and stuff at my home, so everything's a mess at the moment. Not to mention that my daughter wants more of my attention and loves staying up late as well! lol.

Sorry to hear that Timber, I hope that you get everything else sorted out at home and we hope to see you online again sometime soon

Sory to ear that, mate! That is a real tragedy, man!! I have a little girl too and its hard to ear bad news like that. Enjoy your babygirl as most as you can, I can tell you they grow in a flash!!! They are the best thing in this world, not GT5!!:sly:

SolidSnake7735
I'm likely gonna run a VW, some of y'all caught a glimpse of myin-progress Scirocco

Sorry to burst your bubble but the new scirocco is not a hatchback as said by many car pages on google.

Out of curiosity ...what qualifies a car as a hatchback, and another as a coupe? I thought I understood but my understanding was thrown when I was told that the Toyota GT86 (the new one) is classed as a coupe together with cars like the Scirocco.

Johnny, there is a list of eligible Euro Hot hatches in the registration sheet.

I will most probably sign up for this but the car I was planing to use isn't on the list (Peugeot 205 T16 ) :grumpy: Not sure what I will use now but I know for sure I be adding another clio to the rivals list :yuck: :lol:

Hmmm...Euro Hot Hatch!...I'm interested and still have love for LotS, but I'm kinda busy with the ORS series right now. If I have time I might stop by and check out some of the battles!;)👍
R*

Maccer_42
I will most probably sign up for this but the car I was planing to use isn't on the list (Peugeot 205 T16 ) :grumpy: Not sure what I will use now but I know for sure I be adding another clio to the rivals list :yuck: :lol:

It seems I'm not the only one who is disappointed at their anticipated car of choice not being usable.

How about we discuss here on the thread any vehicles which we feel deserve to be included in this Side Season?

My choice was to be the DLC Volkswagen Sirocco... someone else mentioned the BMW M Coupés as well.

It seems the Renaults have been the popular choice, and I wouldn't be the one to add to the pool :lol:
Personally, I drive touge for fun moreso than competition. Though, I enjoy a close race as much as the next guy.

Thoughts?

Can anyone join? And what's the procedure?...

Anybody can join LotS, all the information you need is in the OP. It might look complicated to understand but it is actually quite simple.

not to stirll the pot here :D
but the reason behind listing the Sirocco as a coupe was pure marketing reason . while i have no problem of it beeing in or excluded from the shootout .
Basicly VW has had a strongline troughout the hot hatch history with the Golf , one of the most famous VW models alongside with the beetle .
The reason why VW classed the Sirocco as a coupe is because they did not have a coupe of the size of a sirocco , and didn't wan't inhouse competition towards the golf , this way it was easier to sell the new sirocco .

So while it could easely have been classified as a hot hatch seeing it does fit the requirements , from the manufacturer point of view it is and will stay a coupe

just my 2 cents :D

the fact that awd is banned but everyone is mainly grabbing the mr clio/lutecia is pointless. why ban awd if your gonna take a car that they slap stickers on and made a cup race for?

i wanna run a lancia integrale or audi a3/s3, not gonna match an mr clio but not gonna be unbeatable by an ff either.

Due to major issues concerning the Euro Hot Hatch Side Season where some cars were not allowed to enter etc, I have decided to Cancel the Season.

Therefore I have rescheduled the Side Season by One Week with a new theme,
Italian Cars Only.​

Last edited:
Due to major issues concerning the Euro Hot Hatch Side Season where some cars were not allowed to enter etc, I have decided to Cancel the Season.

Italian Cars Only.​

Sad news was looking foward to racing in the Clio.

Anyway what PP limit are we talking with the Italian cars?

Italian Cars Only.​

Alright, time to bring out my Stratos. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back