GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple Matt
Pretty sure I wasted all mine -.- haha oh well.. My cars go alright on Indy so I won't complain :D

I can dupe it for you if you want?!? With full hp obviously haha

It not the ones in gt auto. Go to items, special tickets

Still needs a break in

Ohhh ok, That's where they are, I didn't know that or if I even have some in there. Thought it was just the 10 tickets in gt auto. Thanks

Oh man... Maybe that's the reason that the 2 hp I'm missing is holding me back... Alright thanks bro I guess I'll use my restore ticket

There is a thread on the "other" site thats called max horsepower. It has all the broken horsepowers of all the popular drag cars. And as a reference any car over 7,000 miles will not have max horsepower even with engine rebuild unless restore ticket is used.

jryeargin
There is a thread on the "other" site thats called max horsepower. It has all the broken horsepowers of all the popular drag cars. And as a reference any car over 7,000 miles will not have max horsepower even with engine rebuild unless restore ticket is used.

Good know know thanks bro

6d3c9201.jpg

Just a bit quicker :)

deleted until my set is complete.

so far ek 1.753
ek rm 11.608
dc5 rm 11.456
fd2 11.655
dc2 11.628
dc5 11.604

sorry for delays

Last edited:
I can only tie this time so far, i will keep running it and see what i can do.

9.154 - Nuvolari quattro '03 - kttheman001

IMG_4069.jpg

I can only tie this time so far, i will keep running it and see what i can do.

9.154 - Nuvolari quattro '03 - kttheman001

IMG_4069.jpg

oh, never expected to see my name mentioned, seems to be another car i need to work on. very nice time swerve, does the wing help?

Edit: i did i bit of work, i got a good time with this one, shes tricky. Find your shift point, she'll love you and give you what you want, but miss it, shes unforgiving.

a161d246.jpg

Last edited:
^^ LOL, is this a prize or a ticket car? I don't have one and got a little bit to go on both A&B spec races and so far have not received it.

^^ LOL, is this a prize or a ticket car? I don't have one and got a little bit to go on both A&B spec races and so far have not received it.

Its a prize car but dont remember where you win it from.

Cool,hopefully I'll get it soon enough and if it shows in the UCD I hope it has low miles.

All of the ones I've seen in my ucd (2) have been under 300 miles, Same goes for the lemans Quattro and other expensive non tradeable cars. They don't turn up often so make sure you have 1.5 million at all times.

All of the ones I've seen in my ucd (2) have been under 300 miles, Same goes for the lemans Quattro and other expensive non tradeable cars. They don't turn up often so make sure you have 1.5 million at all times.

Ok ok, thanks for the tip.

c-losk
Ok ok, thanks for the tip.

I believe its swartzer b in either a or b spec but im not 100% sure. I need to retune mine now because i have just realized karo is still faster, its gonna be a pain but im gonna get you karo :lol: i wonder if u can get 9.11x with it? It will be extremly hard, but i think possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back