Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Hey mate, good to see you here ๐Ÿ‘
How's life?

Hello good sir. ๐Ÿ‘
Going the best possible, many thanks for asking. :)
Hope everything is ok with you too.

Chat soon. :)

Note: My apologies for the late response...and lack of new replicas...Going to try make one this weekend

That is super!!Let me know what can I get for you :)

No need to send anything, sir... ๐Ÿ‘
Many thanks for offering though...

PS: will shoot an FR to ...2008 ASAP... :P and :drool: replicas... ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Seibon GT-R SpecV
Yeah...one step closer to 200 :)
Bern-MarketStreet.jpg

2010-custom-nissan-gt-r-seibon-4.jpg

Hello good sir. ๐Ÿ‘
Going the best possible, many thanks for asking. :)
Hope everything is ok with you too.

Note: My apologies for the late response...and lack of new replicas...Going to try make one this weekend

No need to send anything, sir... ๐Ÿ‘
Many thanks for offering though...

PS: will shoot an FR to ...2008 ASAP... :P and :drool: replicas... ๐Ÿ‘

Good to hear mate, no worry about that response or lack of replica's.
Time is on our side my friend, GT6 is still far away :lol: ๐Ÿ‘

Seibon GT-R SpecV
Yeah...one step closer to 200 :)
[...]
[...]

Looks good that replica, nice to include a original picture, we miss them too often ๐Ÿ‘
Indeed 1 closer. I have to check, I might be there already today :bowdown:

Nice, what are the specs?

Enjoying that 1LE Outeke?

Hi,

Haven't fired up the ps3, so no idea it was already there ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for sending it mate, been a wait, but that had a reason.
You have finally a new ps3?

:cheers:

Wow this replica thread is great you guys know your stuff :)

Yeah, you should visit more and try out some of those replica's.
It's a pleasure to drive them, a new driving experience with some of those beauties ๐Ÿ‘

Man, these all look really good! Keep it up!

They rock!

OP updated:

Received:

• 300SRT8FAN: 1LE Camaro
  • PugDogRock: Seibon GT-R
  • Jeep2008: Saleen S7 Twin Turbo
  • Jeep2008: Spyker GT2R
  • Jeep2008: SEVEN Superlight R500 Evolution

Build myself, with help from google and FRR35H!

• Mitsubishi Ralliart Evo IV (Rally Car)
  • Evolution VI Extreme Zero Fighter

Thanks guys for the support! :bowdown:

I miscalculated yesterday, we're at 208 now :)

Τhanks!

I have spyker in 2 or 3 accounts...are we connected on jeeptj2008(spyker is for sure there) or only on tony2_jeep?The salleen is in 2,tony1_jeep for sure...so many accounts :banghead:

Only tony2_jeep buddy, will send FR to jeeptj2008 and tony1_jeep if thats ok:) I know the feeling of so many accounts to keep track of:tup:

I've got replicas coming Outeke, will be sending over a surprise tonight, not the one we've been talking about in PM's either.

Sending you the car that made Bill Cosby **** himself, the Shelby Cobra 427 Super Snake (Its 39 HP off, but otherwise identical)

What's the best way to accurately replicate torque increase?

For example, I'd like to create a Boss 302 using the Mustang GT (Standard version).

Hi guys I am working on a couple of replicas and I've hit a wall. I am hoping I can get a little help or advice and your opinion about the vehicles . I am curious about suspension set ups and just how realistic you set them or if you set them for drivability in the game. I am also still missing some technical info. If you are interested in my Ideas or just feeling generous and would like to give me a hand please PM me for more information about what I am working on Thank you,
amzgspider.

Jahgee1124
Sending you the car that made Bill Cosby **** himself, the Shelby Cobra 427 Super Snake (Its 39 HP off, but otherwise identical)

200 MPH is hilarious. "My scarf went limp!"

I've got replicas coming Outeke, will be sending over a surprise tonight, not the one we've been talking about in PM's either.

Cool, I have a BBQ first today and when I get home, I'll try to fire it up and have a look what's in the inbox ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Cheers mate

What's the best way to accurately replicate torque increase?

For example, I'd like to create a Boss 302 using the Mustang GT (Standard version).

Hi guys I am working on a couple of replicas and I've hit a wall. I am hoping I can get a little help or advice and your opinion about the vehicles . I am curious about suspension set ups and just how realistic you set them or if you set them for drivability in the game. I am also still missing some technical info. If you are interested in my Ideas or just feeling generous and would like to give me a hand please PM me for more information about what I am working on Thank you,
amzgspider.

Unfortunately I cannot answer those questions, but I can say that we have some qualified people here that actually know what they are doing...

If you guys made new replica's, I might be interested :)

Cizeta-Moroder V16T Prototype
[..]

Renault Clio Sport 182 Trophy
[...]

sent to Ouwtje :)

Nice nice my friend, thank you very much :) :)
I tested that Spyker, but it is quite a nice car to drive, a bit of understeer in a few corners, like driving a hovercraft :lol: No was not that bad, and with adjusted speed in the corners, it became a blessing to drive.

Thanks!!!

jeep2008
I'm looking for these Replicas:

2008 Nissan Fairlady Z Version NISMO Type 380RS-Competition
Fiat Punto Kit Car (Rally homolgation)

Hello mate,

These 2 are my creations... :sly: :D
Can send both on weekend...

@jeep2008:

Fiat Punto Kit Car (Rally homolgation) sent! ๐Ÿ‘

Nice nice my friend, thank you very much :) :)
I tested that Spyker, but it is quite a nice car to drive, a bit of understeer in a few corners, like driving a hovercraft :lol: No was not that bad, and with adjusted speed in the corners, it became a blessing to drive.

Thanks!!!
I'm trying to gather as much info I can,from the net,service manuals,dedicated forums before Imake my Replicas.Sometimes though,it's impossible to find detailed specs for a car and the GT5 doesn't always allow you to reach the correct weight or transmission ratio.According to testimonies the Replicas are as close to real life as possible.The Spyker is a really nice car and the targa view from the inside just beautiful :)

@jeep2008:

Fiat Punto Kit Car (Rally homolgation) sent! ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks,looking forward to try it out ๐Ÿ‘

Outeke, I will break in the RX-8 Spirit R while I'm gone and send it to you after that.

Hi all, looking for the Ford GT Geiger HP790,Anderson Ferrari 458 Italia Black Edition or Edo Competition Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640.

Last edited:
Outeke, I will break in the RX-8 Spirit R while I'm gone and send it to you after that.

Cool, and thanks for the car you've send, but which one is this?
Now I received the car now, archived it without a label... :( :(

Thanks mate :) :)

Hey Outeke, I'm going to make a replica of the Z06 Black Widow by Monster.

183123.jpg

Nice car to replicate. Corvette is quite populair it seems :)
PM me if you want to trade it ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks!!

Outeke, 1 AC Schnitzer ACS3 Sport delivered :)

Received, labeled and archived ๐Ÿ‘
If you want, you could prioritize your own builds first with sending instead of the tunes found in ich's thread. Thanks mate!!

I am interested in the Geiger Corvette!! :drool:

Hi all, looking for the Ford GT Geiger HP790,Anderson Ferrari 458 Italia Black Edition or Edo Competition Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640.

Aah, welcome to you too into the world of replicas.

OP Updated:

Received:

• ID_racing: AC Schnitzer ACS3 Sport
  • Jeep2008: Renault Clio Sport 182 Trophy
  • Jeep2008: Cizeta-Moroder V16T Prototype
  • Jahgee1124: Shelby Cobra 427 Super Snake
  • Limey77: Ferrari 599 GTO

Build myself (from ich122's thread and google/GTP) ๐Ÿ‘

• HKS R35 GT800+ (3-in-1)
  • Mini Cooper S MKII
  • Comptech NSX-T

Thanks everybody ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ :cheers: :bowdown: :cheers: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
jeep2008
I'm looking for these Replicas:

2008 Nissan Fairlady Z Version NISMO Type 380RS-Competition
Fiat Punto Kit Car (Rally homolgation)

@jeep2008:

2008 Nissan Fairlady Z Version NISMO Type 380RS-Competition sent! ๐Ÿ‘

Received, labeled and archived ๐Ÿ‘
If you want, you could prioritize your own builds first with sending instead of the tunes found in ich's thread. Thanks mate!!

You're welcome! And I agree, so..small change in plans, cars for June 10. and 11. will be these:

Lingenfelter Twin Turbo Commemorative Corvette
2006 Hennessey Venom 1000 Twin Turbo (the first Venom Viper; no wing, black with chrome wheels)

cheers!

PS finishing this fun little project. The Lancer Mitsubishi EvoX specs are very well documentet, so I've been making these two variants. To the left, 2009 TMR Lancer Evolution X Club Spec featuring the Twin Clutch SST gearbox and track alignments, and to the right the TMR Bathurst Edition Lancer Evolution X, featuring the manual 5 speed gearbox and street alignment.

Kyoto-Gion_1-2-1.jpg
Kyoto-Gion-3-1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back