Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
frenzal
Am not able to do pictures, but going to try and land maybe one replica a week to ya from your list as I have most of my days set to trading..... plan on delivering the Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1 '12 on your list originally made by ID_Racing, by around the 8th or 9th.

If they don't mind, will be sending a couple FR's to limey77, ZELE_Replica, jeeptj2008, Jahgee1124 and zakyta_4 to try any shared cars if I may.

Feel free to send me an FR, the same goes for anyone wanting to share cars, I've got over 100 replicas now, just put replica in the subject line.

Great work everyone, there are some great looking replicas here.

Outeke, looks like I've finally cleared my backlog! Did you get a copy of the FXX Evoluzione? If not I'll put it back on share for you, let me know.

I've also got more that I don't think you have including the Cobb STi, MTM RS6 and the Dinan 135i.

I may have more but I'm away from the PS3.

I say on behalf of Monatsende, yes of course my friend you could use any of the code/thumbnails/pictures :)
If you let me know which ones you want, I will extract them from the correct OP!

Evening!!

Thanks! To begin with, I'll use the ones monatsende has made of my own cars, expanding later! I'll just copy/paste to photobucket and resize them.:sly:

Outeke, looks like I've finally cleared my backlog! Did you get a copy of the FXX Evoluzione? If not I'll put it back on share for you, let me know.

I've also got more that I don't think you have including the Cobb STi, MTM RS6 and the Dinan 135i.

I may have more but I'm away from the PS3.

Hey Limey,

Yes, the Brabus Bullit received perfectly! Thank you!
Now that long list is all gone, which is great!! :bowdown:

it's up to you to send them, or else I will build them one day myself hehe
If you can use your trade slot for anything more important, please do.
You did so much already..

I haven't had time to copy the FXX. I'll give you a PM when I have time.
So you don't share it for months :lol:

Still in development (mostly visuals...)
My apologies...

Chat soon. :)

No apologies my friend, bet it is sunny weather at your place. So enjoy the season :)

Thanks! To begin with, I'll use the ones monatsende has made of my own cars, expanding later! I'll just copy/paste to photobucket and resize them.:sly:

OK, I'll drop you a PM with your images and links anyway :)

Waap!

@ Limey and PugDocRock ,thanks for sharing guys!! 👍

Just pm/SEN-msg me if you need cars shared mate. Just finished sharing yours for others hehe...so now others for you 👍

OP updated:

Received:

• Limey77: Brabus Bullit
  • OSE_CAP_SHADOW: ZELE G37/370GT
  • Jeep2008: Mansory DB9 Cyrus
  • Jeep2008: Steeda Q550 Streetfighter Edition
  • Zakyta_4: 2012 Aston Martin V8 Vantage

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

and

👍👍👍👍

Last edited:
monatsende, great pics! Can I borrow a few for my replica photo thread? With the proper acknowledgements of course! :)

[...]
I say on behalf of Monatsende, yes of course my friend you could use any of the code/thumbnails/pictures :)
If you let me know which ones you want, I will extract them from the correct OP!

Evening!!

Thanks for asking which is mandatory in my opinion. You did so the answer is "yes". Have fun with the pictures. :)👍

GTRBlack.jpg
2012-Nissan-GT-R.jpg

I made a 2013 Nissan GT-R Premium/Black edition based on the SpecV '09 if your interested send a FR to amzgspider and you can get the settings from my shared cars.

Last edited:
New replica finished and shipped out to Outeke
Tein Project Lightweight
0157-01.jpg

bernmarktgassec.jpg

120Bhp of Supercharged FF fun 👍

Good morning everybody!

Hope it is a wonderful replica day today.

[...][...]

I made a 2013 Nissan GT-R Premium/Black edition based on the SpecV '09 if your interested send a FR to amzgspider and you can get the settings from my shared cars.

Hey,

Nice looking replica, thanks for the offer to put it on share.
I will get back to you on that...but don't expect a message before the end of the year. My ps3 time is quite limited, and the time (30minutes to 2 hours top) what I have each day, I use to accept incoming replica's, label and archive them.

Your still very welcome here, any others planned on making? 👍

New replica finished and shipped out to Outeke
Tein Project Lightweight
[...]
[...]
120Bhp of Supercharged FF fun 👍

Hahahah first I only saw the original, I was like "That's a cool car" and then I scrolled down...and noticed the Vitz :lol: :lol:
Still good to have though, we are greedy, we want them all!!!!! :D

:cheers:

@Jeep2008: I heard a little rumor that your Spyker C8 would drive better without chassis reinforcement. I've bought a new Spyker from the OCD. After testing I will give you some feedback what I experienced 👍

Hahahah first I only saw the original, I was like "That's a cool car" and then I scrolled down...and noticed the Vitz :lol: :lol:
Still good to have though, we are greedy, we want them all!!!!! :D

:cheers:

@Jeep2008: I heard a little rumor that your Spyker C8 would drive better without chassis reinforcement. I've bought a new Spyker from the OCD. After testing I will give you some feedback what I experienced 👍

Same thing happened to me :lol:
As for the Spyker,the car went from street use to track use,so it was only logical to use chassis reinforcement(strut braces are a must in every race car afterall).Even if it does drive better without them,for me it would be wrong not to use them in a race replica car...:)
Please let me know though,how did the test driving went 👍

8ab0f7e290be733802db6d4d223c4ea9.jpg

This is what I plan to do next!
The Lamborghini Aventador LP777-4 by Wheels and More!

zakyta_4
Nice looking ride mate, you'll have to post your tune up when your done so I make one up:tup:

No problems. It may be a week or so as I like to tune with my wheel.

Same thing happened to me :lol:
As for the Spyker,the car went from street use to track use,so it was only logical to use chassis reinforcement(strut braces are a must in every race car afterall).Even if it does drive better without them,for me it would be wrong not to use them in a race replica car...:)
Please let me know though,how did the test driving went 👍

Cool, I will let you know after I replicated it 👍 👍

Roush GT 600RE
Roush-GT-600RE_1.jpg

This is one of my favourites!Sent to Ouwtje :)

I loved doing the 4H Nordschleife with the GT Ford Spec II....since it is also a favorite!
Can't wait to spin it around :) :)

I hate DLC replica's...... 👎 :lol: :lol:

I have one up to look on jeeptj2008.The wheels are really hard to replicate,but the specs and suspension on mine are spot on.Let us know how yours turns out :)

I like very much DLC painted cars and specially DLC replicas :D

Great job mate, can't wait for getting the settings and produced these exclusive Lambo.

Sorry Outeke, but can't send it to you. :lol:

Penny-pincher like meeeh? At least I bought DLC Pack 1 (complete set) plus Special Stage X track pack... :)

Yes Sir! I managed to save some bucks for the Speed Pack SSX but the rest had to go to the south :lol: :lol:

Sorry Outeke, but can't send it to you. :lol:

Now I'm a bit disappointed in that Bright Star :lol: :lol: :lol:

But enjoy the car, let me know how she does 👍

I say, this could make a cool/good photography thread. Say I.

Yeah there are many quality shots on the thread 👍

Tomei/Endless Z33
350hp
[...]
[...]

Sir,

I've been looking at that one a few times before, it looks like a good race car.
It's in, so thanks for that 👍 👍

Been doing a burn-in on a HKS GT800+ which should have 900HP (DLC car).
Started with a GT-R '09 with 853HP, currently, 210 miles driven (SSX) 868HP.
No indication of needed oilchange as I did that already at 100 miles.
Wonder if I manage the 900 :lol: :lol:

OP updated:

Received:

• PugDogRock: Tomei/Endless Z33
  • Jeep2008: Roush GT 600RE
  • OSE_CAP_SHADOW: Tein Project Lightweight

Great challenging replica's! Still impressive how easy some of those new replica's are made. Respect guys :bowdown:
I can't do it...my eyes role while searching for specs :( :(

Thanks and have a good evening!

Been doing a burn-in on a HKS GT800+ which should have 900HP (DLC car).
Started with a GT-R '09 with 853HP, currently, 210 miles driven (SSX) 868HP.
No indication of needed oilchange as I did that already at 100 miles.
Wonder if I manage the 900 :lol: :lol:

With some time, it shouldn't be a problem, mine is running with 907 DIN hp /667kw at 100%, the original kit is speced with 850+ hp, but their showcar had 900 hp...
I did 2 oilchanges: one after installing all parts, and a second after ~30 miles, so at ~60miles mine reached the 900 horses.

The TOM'S Soarer should be done the following days, also started working on creating TOM'S E910 Altezza Gita...

Last edited:

I had a go at making this a while back, i chose Havanna for the body paint, and stuck with the stock alloys, but painted them in matte black i think. good luck 👍

Back