Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
RENAULTSPORT Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16V '02 "Clio RS 238"/ 450PP/ Comfort Soft Tires

cliomadrid2.jpg

cliomadrid3.jpg

The new RS badge on this little Clio isn't just for show. With its brightly color paint and new wheels, it now runs a pace closer to its larger mid-engined V6 sibling. When attempting to make these comfort tires brake and turn, feathering the throttle is manditory. However, upgrade to sports hard or soft tires for an easy to drive hot hatch. You can even compete in the shorter course 500pp race events... Sometimes with a tire grade lower than the competition. :dopey:

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Maintenance
Paint: Aztec Orange
Wheels: Prodrive GC-010G
Wheel Paint: Breeze Blue

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 236 hp (238 PS)
Torque: 191 ft-lbs
Weight: 958 kg
PP: 450pp

Power Limiter: 100%
Ballast: 37kg/+50
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
reset to default
Set Top Speed: 112mph
1st: 3.565
2nd: 2.651
3rd: 2.107
4th: 1.727
5th: 1.450
6th: 1.250
Final Gear: 2.838
Top Speed will be:144mph

Drivetrain
LSD Front: 6/18/5

Suspension
Ride Height: -14/-20
Spring Rate: 5.2/2.2
Extension: 5/2
Compression: 6/3
Anti-Roll: 2/4
Camber: 1.9/1.7
Toe: -0.26/-0.12

Brake Balance: 4/7

Tires: Comfort Soft

ABS: 1

Tuned for 450pp French Cars: Madrid City Course Time Trial with a best lap 1:41 on comfort soft tires.

I also saw a request from moparisgod for a Clio... hope you weren't looking for a V6 tune.:scared:

I will be building the Clio some time soon. I was looking for the V6, but I'm sure this will be great. Your tunes haven't let me down yet 👍

Hey krenk, I was running a little low on Cr. and I'm to lazy to build my own Prune, so I headed over to your shared cars to see if you have it up still, and what did I find? Three beautiful cars that you have never posted. Are these your new, soon to be released tunes? Or are you just teasing poeple on your friends list? My day is going to be spent driving these. Even the Ford (that's right krenkme tuned a Ford )👍

:dunce: double post. I thought I was editing my last post. Sorry :dunce:

For those who don't realize how awesome the Clueless Grasshopper tune is... I've just tried it. It's a 426 PP MR car on Comfort Soft tires that handles like it's on Sport Mediums, and can win the 5000PP seasonal with ease... now THAT's a sweet tune!

racer39658
For those who don't realize how awesome the Clueless Grasshopper tune is... I've just tried it. It's a 426 PP MR car on Comfort Soft tires that handles like it's on Sport Mediums, and can win the 5000PP seasonal with ease... now THAT's a sweet tune!

Looks like Clueless have created an absolute monster capable of stomping the X-series cars flat into the ground 5 times over? :lol:

Sorry for not being around as of late. Just stepping back for a little bit, to let my head clear out and have some fun. Regular stupidity, and bad jokes will return soon :dopey:

moparisgod
Hey krenk, I was running a little low on Cr. and I'm to lazy to build my own Prune, so I headed over to your shared cars to see if you have it up still, and what did I find? Three beautiful cars that you have never posted. Are these your new, soon to be released tunes? Or are you just teasing poeple on your friends list? My day is going to be spent driving these. Even the Ford (that's right krenkme tuned a Ford )👍

:dunce: double post. I thought I was editing my last post. Sorry :dunce:

I needed to "vent", so I took some classic racers and went flying around Dopey Downs. It relieved a little stress and I put them on share so I wouldn't forget that I was tuning them :dopey:

If anyone wants to try them and let me know what needs work it would be greatly appreciated. (DaDog :D)

racer39658

Theo got his first (of many I assume ) podium finish with that tune. I totally agree, very fun 👍

trackripper123
Looks like Clueless have created an absolute monster capable of stomping the X-series cars flat into the ground 5 times over? :lol:

Just wait till we reveal our 2CV dragsters :dopey:

Spoon Today G Type-R
Based on the Honda Today G

eigernordwandshorttrackf.jpg

kartspace.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

80bhp
398pp
72 ft. lb. @4900 RPM of torque
weight 507 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - You can't
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 18/22/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 75
1st - 3.230
2nd - 2.440
3rd - 1.905
4th - 1.540
5th - 1.290
Final - 3.150
Adjust for speed using final gear

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -25
Spring Rate- Front: 5.5 Rear: 2.5
Extention- Front: 6 Rear:9
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 9
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 6
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: 0.00
Brakes- Front: 3 Rear: 7

TUNER NOTES -
Well now that the winners of this car have them, I can make this tune public.

Not your typical Today G. This has been done over by the boys from Spoon, and finished off from the loonies at Clueless. Enjoy the FUN!!! :dopey:

eigernordwandshorttracku.jpg

moparisgod
Took this car to the new seasonal, in honor of Caroll Shelby. The AI didn't stand a chance. Great tune and easy to drive, plus all the history 👍

Very cool. I may need to try this as well 👍

moparisgod
And you don't have it on share :grumpy: how am I supposed to try the Spoon Today, when all I have is a red one? :lol:

Should be on share, just for you, in a few hours. Now quit stalking me :lol::dopey:

The "Lemon", and the Spoon Today are now on share. I might be away for most this weekend, but I hope to have some tunes coming soon :cheers:

-Have a GREAT weekend everyone :dopey:

The "Lemon", and the Spoon Today are now on share. I might be away for most this weekend, but I hope to have some tunes coming soon :cheers:

Looks like we got some double Honda in the house here. :D

EDIT: Just tried your Today briefly. What a car!

It's like one of those Golf I GTI types where it's not about the speed - it's about the fun. You have made it into one of these cars. I mean, what a soundtrack it has! It's also very well sorted to drive, and definitely one of my favourite tunes I've driven this year.

Gosh...I might have to keep it permanently now.

Last edited:
C-ZETA
Looks like we got some double Honda in the house here. :D

EDIT: Just tried your Today briefly. What a car!

It's like one of those Golf I GTI types where it's not about the speed - it's about the fun. You have made it into one of these cars. I mean, what a soundtrack it has! It's also very well sorted to drive, and definitely one of my favourite tunes I've driven this year.

Gosh...I might have to keep it permanently now.

I'm glad you liked it, and that you understand what it's made for, FUN :D. You may not win many races, maybe none, but you'll have fun trying. Really? One of your favorite cars to drive? :dopey:

If I come across another one, I'll send it to you :cheers:

LanceVance
Do you still got Prune on share ? I need money :indiff:

No it's not :(. If you like racing the Nurb, you can take the Ford I have shared to the 650pp seasonal.

I'll try and have it on share later today. :dopey:

Hey Krenkme,

You and the team up for another mini challenge? same rules as before the team with the fastest overall time wins (for the upcoming Summer Challenge shootout) I'll put my 04 scooby up as a prize. I used it in the first 50k season of the budget car challenge. :dopey:

ACSR421
Hey Krenkme,

You and the team up for another mini challenge? same rules as before the team with the fastest overall time wins (for the upcoming Summer Challenge shootout) I'll put my 04 scooby up as a prize. I used it in the first 50k season of the budget car challenge. :dopey:

Sure, why not. I haven't taken an Outlaw beating in awhile :dopey:

Nissan Skyline 2000GT-B '67 "Daisy"

highspeedring1l.jpg

autumnringmini4.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

202bhp
400pp
151 ft. lb. @5000 RPM of torque
weight 1200 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Volcano Pearl
weight Reduction
None
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Med (S2)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 105 @ 50
LSD- 12/18/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 106
1st - 3.003
2nd - 2.205
3rd - 1.700
4th - 1.340
5th - 1.110
Final - 3.530
Adjust for speed using final gear

Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: -5
Spring Rate- Front: 3.8 Rear: 5.5
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.4 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.16 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 3 Rear: 5

TUNER NOTES -
Just a fun car to drive and cruise around in, and maybe a race will brake out :dopey:

autumnringmini6.jpg

Nissan Skyline 1500Deluxe (S50D-1) '63 "CRAZY タクシー"

skyline1500aso2.jpg

skyline1500aso1.jpg

Clueless was recently contacted to restore an '63 skyline as a advertising car for the Mount Aso Taxi Service. No expense was spared to improve the performance of this car. The chassis might not be perfect but gets the job done when a fare is in a hurry. It can even overtake many sporty cars while driving around the mountain with passenger holding on for dear life. :dopey:

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Paint: Lightning Yellow

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold