Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Outeke, this is embarrising, but when you get a chance, can you send me over the specs and tune of the Ford Ka Rally Car, I seemed to have deleted the document I have with the info. Thanks in advance.

lenos-600hp-e85-c6rs-corvette.jpg

LenoC6RS.jpg

The Jay Leno E85 600hp C6RS Corvette.

amuse-turbo-devel-001.jpg

I have a replica of the Amuse Phantom GT-R, it has exactly 602hp, 3,690 pounds (1674kg ) and 571lb-ft of torque, which is 78,9 kg m, i need some matte paints, PM me if ur interested =)

Good morning all,

With some time, it shouldn't be a problem, mine is running with 907 DIN hp /667kw at 100%, the original kit is speced with 850+ hp, but their showcar had 900 hp...
I did 2 oilchanges: one after installing all parts, and a second after ~30 miles, so at ~60miles mine reached the 900 horses.

The TOM'S Soarer should be done the following days, also started working on creating TOM'S E910 Altezza Gita...

Hey mate,

Yes, but you made it out of the Black Edition '12 (DLC?) I've used the old GT-R SpecV '09. Not sure if I can higher it 32hp anytime quick 👍

Thanks for the TOM, it comes when it comes 👍

I have a IV ralliant version in the OP..not good enough? :lol:
If you have specs of this one, be my guest to build it.

Outeke, this is embarrising, but when you get a chance, can you send me over the specs and tune of the Ford Ka Rally Car, I seemed to have deleted the document I have with the info. Thanks in advance.

I'll put it online, in about 11 hours. And no, I will not ask what happened :lol:

Z06 Black Widow Sent to Outeke

[...]

Great looking replica :bowdown: Thank you very much mate 👍 👍
I'll reserve a spot in the OP!

If you ever need help with something, please let me know!!

[...]

I have a replica of the Amuse Phantom GT-R, it has exactly 602hp, 3,690 pounds (1674kg ) and 571lb-ft of torque, which is 78,9 kg m, i need some matte paints, PM me if ur interested =)

Hi there,

Will send a PM in a minute 👍

Morning,Outeke,I just wanted that one because I have a model of it,it's a beautiful car,sadly I couldn't find the specs for it.:(

Hey mate,

Yes, but you made it out of the Black Edition '12 (DLC?) I've used the old GT-R SpecV '09. Not sure if I can higher it 32hp anytime quick 👍

Thanks for the TOM, it comes when it comes 👍

Ah, the "old" one, also not so sure, if it can reach it, but like i said, the GT800+ package has a spec of 850+ hp, you can see it there: http://www.hks-power.co.jp/product/turbo/wastegate/gt800/index.html
It just has a max output of 900 horses.

Outeke, this one is in the mail today, first of the Mugen CR-Z's:

2011_honda_cr-z_actf34_fd_624111_717.jpg
DeepForestRaceway-4.jpg

Honda CR-Z MUGEN Concept ´11 Goodwood version. Mugen entered the scene in 2011 to create what was be one of the first ever japanese eco tunes.
Mugen made 2 different prototypes based on the CR-Z: Honda CR-Z Mugen RR Concept, labelled Design Study Model and this version, labelled Performance Concept Model and presented them at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in July 2011.

Morning,Outeke,I just wanted that one because I have a model of it,it's a beautiful car,sadly I couldn't find the specs for it.:(

Oh, but I could paint the one I have to Red and rename the label 👍

Ah, the "old" one, also not so sure, if it can reach it, but like i said, the GT800+ package has a spec of 850+ hp, you can see it there: http://www.hks-power.co.jp/product/turbo/wastegate/gt800/index.html
It just has a max output of 900 horses.

OK, so with my 868hp should be more then fine!! That is good because I got so tired of those laps at SSX. Did 10 laps...fastest lap 4.43.391)

Outeke, this one is in the mail today, first of the Mugen CR-Z's:

[...]

Honda CR-Z MUGEN Concept ´11 Goodwood version. Mugen entered the scene in 2011 to create what was be one of the first ever japanese eco tunes.
Mugen made 2 different prototypes based on the CR-Z: Honda CR-Z Mugen RR Concept, labelled Design Study Model and this version, labelled Performance Concept Model and presented them at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in July 2011.

Good Sir,

Happy that I work from home today, so I'm here to accept it from the mailman 👍 👍
Nice color and explenation about how this set comes to life.

I'll try to alter the OP with correct labels...into something like this...

Honda CR-Z Mugen RR Concept - Design Study Model (Goodwood '11)
Honda CR-Z Mugen RR Concept - Performance Concept Model (Goodwood '11)

Thanks a lot mate :bowdown:

Hi my friend, sorry for my confusing post, the car I'm sending today is the Honda CR-Z Mugen Concept - Performance Concept Model (Goodwood '11) (no RR´s!) I think, as far I can see, the Honda CR-Z Mugen RR Concept can be found in ich´s thread. He has made it. This one is a little bit different..:)

Great mate,I'll have a look at it later today,It was a road car though not a rally car.👍

-Imagine, 6.000 worthless posts from me, where does this world go to-

Hi my friend, sorry for my confusing post, the car I'm sending today is the Honda CR-Z Mugen Concept - Performance Concept Model (Goodwood '11) (no RR´s!) I think, as far I can see, the Honda CR-Z Mugen RR Concept can be found in ich´s thread. He has made it. This one is a little bit different..:)

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Great mate,I'll have a look at it later today,It was a road car though not a rally car.👍

Oh yeah, well, I can remove some random parts to make it more challenging?!?!

[...]
[...]
The Jay Leno E85 600hp C6RS Corvette.

Hey mate,

Thanks for both your posts, but as you might know, I have no time to copy shared details and build them myself.

So any suggestion how I could get them instead?
Did you post the tune somewhere (aka in ich122's tuning thread?) or do you want to trade them. Your collecting anything specific?

Thanks!

EDIT:

OP updated....anybody see something different?!

Thanks to graphic artist Sir Monatsende 👍 👍

Last edited:
Outeke, for the 1LE Camaro, I would recommend adding a unpainted Carbon Hood and adding ballast to 1752 KG, just to improve aesthetics

Outeke, for the 1LE Camaro, I would recommend adding a unpainted Carbon Hood and adding ballast to 1752 KG, just to improve aesthetics

Hey,

For the hood I would agree it could be carbon for the easthetics.
But please tell me, how would you see how much its weight is, so I need to add ballast?

Visionair...magic bol.. 👍

Hi Outeke,

230 replicas .... too crazy for words ... so I miss 100 replicas?
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS with 6000 pots

.... yes, that's a lot of crap.
:lol::lol::lol:

Hey,

For the hood I would agree it could be carbon for the easthetics.
But please tell me, how would you see how much its weight is, so I need to add ballast?

Visionair...magic bol.. 👍

Go to the top setting (Body/Chassis in english) and go to ballast, add 2KG of ballast if you didn't remove any other weight.

I'm going to add you now and throw her into various comps on my zero's account,I'll trade you for it when I'm next free.:)

My latest two projects, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage Le Mans 2000 and an over the top version of the Hamann 599 GTB made especially for a Saudi princess. Not that the gold chrome would give that away anyway.

Original

7346465790_0fe3e4a396.jpg

GT5

7161257921_314cde5b18.jpg

Original

7346466078_800183beea.jpg

GT5

7161258407_79516339a0.jpg

Sorry I haven't had time to post pictures of the other ones I've sent but at least Outeke has them.

-

Hey mate,

Thanks for both your posts, but as you might know, I have no time to copy shared details and build them myself.

So any suggestion how I could get them instead?
Did you post the tune somewhere (aka in ich122's tuning thread?) or do you want to trade them. Your collecting anything specific?

Thanks!

Send a friend request to amzgspider I will build them for you and send them as I can. Mostly they will be free unless I relay need something and then I might ask for a favor. The Leno Vette is a nice driver The transmission was tricky but it worked out in the end.

Less weight looks cooler on the datasheet.^^

Hahah ok ok :)

Hi Outeke,

230 replicas .... too crazy for words ... so I miss 100 replicas?
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS with 6000 pots

.... yes, that's a lot of crap.
:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah thanks again for the support...:lol::lol:

Go to the top setting (Body/Chassis in english) and go to ballast, add 2KG of ballast if you didn't remove any other weight.

Oh that is how it works... 👍

My latest two projects, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage Le Mans 2000 and an over the top version of the Hamann 599 GTB made especially for a Saudi princess. Not that the gold chrome would give that away anyway.

Original

[...]

GT5

[...]

Original

[...]

GT5

[...]

Sorry I haven't had time to post pictures of the other ones I've sent but at least Outeke has them.

Nice rides and nice pictures mate. As far as I know, all received well. But I cannot find the GT500KR car :lol: :(
Need to double check!!!

Cheers

My next project.

Ferrari F30 by Novitec Rosso

[...]

Nice we got a few Novitec Ferrari's already. Nice contribution.
Thanks for the car mate, received in order 👍 :bowdown:

Send a friend request to amzgspider I will build them for you and send them as I can. Mostly they will be free unless I relay need something and then I might ask for a favor. The Leno Vette is a nice driver The transmission was tricky but it worked out in the end.

OK mate, sounds cool. Of course if you're in need of something, you can always ask 👍
I'm in no rush to collect them all this week, so whenever you have a cap... thanks!!

:cheers:

OP updated:

Received:

• Limey77: Dinan 135i Coupe '07
  • ID_racing: Honda CR-Z MUGEN Concept ´11 - Performance Concept Model (Goodwood '11)
  • Clytius: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Black Widow

Footage:

• Abarth 595 SS
  • Alpina BMW 2002
  • Brabus SLS 700 Biturbo
  • Dinan Z4 M Coupe
  • Dodge Viper SRT 2013
  • Endless RX-7
  • Hennessy HPE650 Camaro
  • Mopar Viper Coupe 06
  • Novitec Rosso 458
  • Novitec Rosso California