Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Next Mugen CR-Z is on it's way!:
Aiming at mass production, the design, materials, and specifications of "Honda CR-Z MUGEN RR Concept" were re-examined after Goodwood, and the resulting Pre-production Honda CR-Z MUGEN RR Concept was displayed at the MUGEN booth at "TOKYO AUTO SALON 2012.
Mugen also produced this car to compete on the Tsukuba Circuit, and they recorded a best time of 1:08.612. Which leads to GT5 and the tire issue.
With Comfort Softs, I can reach 1:09.6, but I'm sure a fast manual wheel driver can come much closer to 1:08.6. With Sport Hards, my times are way below 1:08, so Comfort Softs seems closest to the original cars tires.

Here is the Preproduction car on the right (green) and the Concept RR from Goodwood (orange) on the left at Tokyo Auto Salon.

2012tas_01.jpg
2012tas_03.jpg

And here is my version, on its way to Outeke

TsukubaCircuit_2-1-1.jpg

Can`t see any difference. :lol:

Not bragging, just showing. It`s me (with Kaz` head on) beside a Bugatti Veyron which was parked in front of the entry hall of our hotel in Geneva. This car is sooo big.
(Nobody noticed nice Volkswagen Phaeton which was parked 1 meter in front of the Bugatti. :confused:)

Outeke
Nice rides and nice pictures mate. As far as I know, all received well. But I cannot find the GT500KR car :lol: :(
Need to double check!!!

Thanks.

I actually don't remember sending you the GT500KR, but as it was listed as received I assumed I must have sent it in a drunken stupor and forgotten!

I'll send it across tonight.

Shared - 2009 Geiger Corvette Z06 biTurbo (based on the ZR1)

Real car:
2009_Geiger_CorvetteZ06biTurbo2.jpg

GT5 car (old photo, new look finished):
NrburgringNordschleife-1.jpg

Chat all soon. :)

Thats not my Cobra in the OP, the one I sent was a Shelby 427 Cobra (Premium from NCD) in Guardsman Blue with no stripes.

I`d like you to send a wanted replica to Ouwtje (Replica must not be mentioned in OP #1/2/4. Please announce here first.)
Offering from new OCD from 07/06/2012 one of the cars below.

Exchange rate: 1:1

Chevy Camaro SS '00 - 1) Sebring Silver Metallic - 2) Monterey Maroon Metallic
Chevy Camaro Z28 Coupe '97 - 1) Bright Green Metallic - 2) Black
Chevy SSR '03 - 1) Redline Red - 2) Redline Red
Chevy Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88 - 1) "Red" - 2) "Red"
Chevy Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) - 1) Admiral Blue Metallic - 2) Admiral Blue Metallic
Chevy Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 - 1) Quicksilver Metallic - 2) Speedway White
Chevy Camaro SS '69 - 1) Hugger Orange - 2) Burnished Brown Metallic
Chevy Chevelle SS 454 '70 - 1) Fathom Blue Metallic - 2) Champagne Gold Metallic
Chevy Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 - 1) Riverside Gold Metallic - 2) Daytona Yellow
Chevy Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 - 1) Quasar Blue Metallic - 2) Quasar Blue Metallic
Chevy Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 - 1) Marine Aqua Metallic - 2) Autumn Gold Metallic
Chevy Silverado SST Concept '02 - 1) Nippon Poppy Red - 2) Nippon Poppy Red
Chevy Corvette Convertable (C1) '54 - 1) Pennant Blue - 2) Pennant Blue
Chevy Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63 - "Bluish Grey"
Chevy Camaro LM Race Car - not tradeable
Chevy Corvette C5-R (C5) '00 - not tradeable
Vauxhall Calibra Touring Car '94 - not tradeable
Gran Turismo Formula GT - not tradable

1) = on Monatsanfang
2) = on AAA-Ticket

Your replica goes to Ouwtje...

Alex Zanardi NSX
[...][...]
[...]

sent to Ouwtje :)

PS: http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/General/modelinfo/zanardi.htm

Fantastic mate. thank you very much 👍

Next Mugen CR-Z is on it's way!:
Aiming at mass production, the design, materials, and specifications of "Honda CR-Z MUGEN RR Concept" were re-examined after Goodwood, and the resulting Pre-production Honda CR-Z MUGEN RR Concept was displayed at the MUGEN booth at "TOKYO AUTO SALON 2012.
Mugen also produced this car to compete on the Tsukuba Circuit, and they recorded a best time of 1:08.612. Which leads to GT5 and the tire issue.
With Comfort Softs, I can reach 1:09.6, but I'm sure a fast manual wheel driver can come much closer to 1:08.6. With Sport Hards, my times are way below 1:08, so Comfort Softs seems closest to the original cars tires.

Here is the Preproduction car on the right (green) and the Concept RR from Goodwood (orange) on the left at Tokyo Auto Salon.

[...]

And here is my version, on its way to Outeke

[...]

So the green twin will be the Pre-production Honda CR-Z MUGEN RR Concept.
Still a bit confused with all those replica's...heheh

Thanks my friend 👍 👍

Thanks.

I actually don't remember sending you the GT500KR, but as it was listed as received I assumed I must have sent it in a drunken stupor and forgotten!

I'll send it across tonight.

A bit confusing, I might have marked the wrong one as offline. But I will check it tonight. I drop you a message after checking.

:cheers: :D:D

Shared - 2009 Geiger Corvette Z06 biTurbo (based on the ZR1)

Real car:
[...]

GT5 car (old photo, new look finished):
[...]

Chat all soon. :)

W00h00 there it is! A green Geiger Monster! Does this go with Flash Green like the other Geiger? 👍
Nice replica though...

Thats not my Cobra in the OP, the one I sent was a Shelby 427 Cobra (Premium from NCD) in Guardsman Blue with no stripes.

Yeah it was the wrong Super Snake...I removed it from your list!
Thanks for notifying me :) :) :)

PICTURE TIME!!!

1LE Camaro:

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_2.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_3.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_4.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_5.jpg

Yes, I am about to wreck, but the E-brake was the only way to get that back end to kick out!
The_Killionaire

Supercharged HPE600 Hennessey SRT8

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_7.jpg

Nice drifter!
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_8.jpg

Love the smoke in the back round!
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_9.jpg

Look at those wheels!
Bern-MarketStreet.jpg

Is it just me, or does the avatar look poorly pasted in?
Bern-MarketStreet_1.jpg

On your mark!
Bern-MarketStreet_2.jpg

Showing off that glorious rear end!

Real car:
chal-hpe600-front.jpg

I have sent the HPE 600 to outeke, I will send a Corvette HPE 650 tomorrow hopefully.

Footage:

• Abarth 595 SS
  • Alpina BMW 2002
  • Brabus SLS 700 Biturbo
  • Dinan Z4 M Coupe
  • Dodge Viper SRT 2013
  • Endless RX-7
  • Hennessy HPE650 Camaro
  • Mopar Viper Coupe 06
  • Novitec Rosso 458
  • Novitec Rosso California
  • RE Amemiya RX8
  • TRD Toyota Tacoma X-Runner Concept

Thanks everybody for the support! :bowdown:

NNNOOOO! I was almost done with one!! :grumpy: :indiff:

Its a DLC paint - GT Flourescent 003... 👍

Chat soon. :)

👍

NNNOOOO! I was almost done with one!! :grumpy: :indiff:

It is always wise to check the OP first...:)
Nice post with images (bit many?), the real 1LE has a carbon hood, you should change that on yours 👍

I have few new replicas on share but cannot send as im packed with trades fro a month +.

Yeah no problem mate, maybe show some pictures of yours?

--
Since Im home alone...I will do a mass HKS build.

036: HKS 350Z GTS8550 Supercharger by ich122
037: HKS Atenza Sport by ich122
038: HKS CR-Z by ich122
039: HKS CT200MR by jeremy_craig
040: HKS CZ200S Evo X by ich122
041: HKS Driving Performer R34 GT-R by mattybb47
042: HKS Impreza WRX STI ('07-'10) by ich122
043: HKS IS-F by ich122
044: HKS R35 GT570 by ich122
046: HKS Zero-R 2nd Edition by jeremy_craig

Last edited:
042: HKS Impreza WRX STI ('07-'10) by ich122

Hope you have used the '07 and the '10, since they has different sus.-settings.

Oh and did you get the Soarer?

Edit: Ah, saw the awnser in my thread.^^

Hope you have used the '07 and the '10, since they has different sus.-settings.

Oh and did you get the Soarer?

Edit: Ah, saw the awnser in my thread.^^

Yeah was in there...and after I fired up the machine, I was still there.
So why not edit the message there? :)

Thanks a lot for it!! Going very well now!

HKS Spec Honda CRZ
[...]

I did a build of this one already:)

Me too now :)

Updated:

Received:

• PugDogRock: Amuse/Ericsson M3 M480
  • 300SRT8FAN: Supercharged HPE600 Hennessey SRT8
  • ID_racing: Mugen RR Concept - Pre-Production
  • Jeep2008: Alex Zanardi NSX
  • ich122: Tom's Z382 Soarer GT
  • Limey7: V8 Vantage Le Mans 2000

Build myself (cough) from ich122's replica thread!

• HKS Nissan 350Z GTS8550 Supercharger (2 tunes)
  • Mazda Atenza Sport HKS Spec
  • HKS CT200MR
  • HKS CZ200S Evo X (2 tunes)
  • HKS Driving Performer R34 GT-R
  • Lexus ISF HKS Spec
  • Honda CRZ HKS Spec
  • HKS Zero-R 2nd Edition

Thanks for the new cars, will alter the OP later for these beauties!!!

Am having trouble getting the promised Corvette C6 ZR-1 '12 set up and out to you, so will cover it with the Hamann Volcano by shhiny48 today and the Petty SRT-8 by paraclete tomorrow.

I`d like you to ....

Chevy Camaro SS '00 - 1) Sebring Silver Metallic - 2) Monterey Maroon Metallic
Chevy Camaro Z28 Coupe '97 - 1) Bright Green Metallic - 2) Black
Chevy SSR '03 - 1) Redline Red - 2) Redline Red
Chevy Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88 - 1) "Red" - 2) "Red"
Chevy Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) - 1) Admiral Blue Metallic - 2) Admiral Blue Metallic
Chevy Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 - 1) Quicksilver Metallic - 2) Speedway White
Chevy Camaro SS '69 - 1) Hugger Orange - 2) Burnished Brown Metallic
Chevy Chevelle SS 454 '70 - 1) Fathom Blue Metallic - 2) Champagne Gold Metallic
Chevy Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 - 1) Riverside Gold Metallic - 2) Daytona Yellow
Chevy Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 - 1) Quasar Blue Metallic - 2) Quasar Blue Metallic
Chevy Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 - 1) Marine Aqua Metallic - 2) Autumn Gold Metallic
Chevy Silverado SST Concept '02 - 1) Nippon Poppy Red - 2) Nippon Poppy Red
Chevy Corvette Convertable (C1) '54 - 1) Pennant Blue - 2) Pennant Blue
Chevy Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63 - "Bluish Grey"
Chevy Camaro LM Race Car - not tradeable
Chevy Corvette C5-R (C5) '00 - not tradeable
Vauxhall Calibra Touring Car '94 - not tradeable
Gran Turismo Formula GT - not tradable

1) = on Monatsanfang
2) = on AAA-Ticket

Your replica goes to Ouwtje...

Missed this post yesterday evening.... thanks mate 👍 👍

I prefer adding instead of editing, because more is almost always better. :D

Depends, I hate double posting :lol: But the message came through!
It was only a surprise that it was from a Lexus, didn't expected it.

Working on a new replica that shall be coming your way in the next 48 Hours 👍

Always in for surprises. And from you a garanteed masterpiece!

Am having trouble getting the promised Corvette C6 ZR-1 '12 set up and out to you, so will cover it with the Hamann Volcano by shhiny48 today and the Petty SRT-8 by paraclete tomorrow.

Hey,

Those deals I never say no to :P
I'll remove them from the wanted list and as soon as I have time, I will edit the OP...

Thanks mate :cheers:

It was only a surprise that it was from a Lexus, didn't expected it.

The Toyota 430SCV and the Lexus SC430 are basicly the same and I just had one Toyota SCV, but 4 or 5 Lexus, so I used that one.

Hey,

Those deals I never say no to :P
I'll remove them from the wanted list and as soon as I have time, I will edit the OP...

Thanks mate :cheers:

You are getting an FR from fisho_racing that is where the replicas will be coming from....if anybody else wants to access those that I will be building/copying please add me as I will be sharing any that I do on this PSN.

You are getting an FR from fisho_racing that is where the replicas will be coming from....if anybody else wants to access those that I will be building/copying please add me as I will be sharing any that I do on this PSN.

Cool cool, I cannot accept in the next 8 hours...I hope to be able to fire it up before the games start! 👍 👍

Imhof Performance Speedster Turbo
[...]

ASC McLaren Diamondback Viper
[...]

sent to Ouwtje.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

I need 60 backfill-replica's and after that I need some tips, how the hell you guys can produce so many replica's in such a short time....:lol:

Wonder where we will end up with...400?

Cool cool, I cannot accept in the next 8 hours...I hope to be able to fire it up before the games start! 👍 👍

:bowdown: :bowdown:

I need 60 backfill-replica's and after that I need some tips, how the hell you guys can produce so many replica's in such a short time....:lol:

Wonder where we will end up with...400?

Cheers. Are you going to be putting any on share, I am particularly keen on the
Supercharged HPE600 Hennessy SRT8
1LE Camaro
2009 Geiger corvette biTurbo
Aston Martin V8 Vantage Le Mans 2000
Hamann 599GTB Saudi Princess car

that'll do fer now :lol: :cheers:

Cheers. Are you going to be putting any on share, I am particularly keen on the
Supercharged HPE600 Hennessy SRT8
1LE Camaro
2009 Geiger corvette biTurbo
Aston Martin V8 Vantage Le Mans 2000
Hamann 599GTB Saudi Princess car

that'll do fer now :lol: :cheers:

I share almost every replica, so I will put the ones I already have online later today too. I just need to add a Carbon hood to the 1LE 👍

Thanks mate!

I share almost every replica, so I will put the ones I already have online later today too. I just need to add a Carbon hood to the 1LE 👍

Thanks mate!

Are you sharing them from the 'ouwtje' a/c? And both cars are ready to go, will send as soon as the FR is answered later :cheers:

Where do you fellas source all the relevant tech info from, I would like to start working out my own makes as well as bringing across the previously made ones. I have found a couple sites through links from here, but surely there is more out there.

Corvette ships on the 10th, again credit goes to ID_Racing for this one from your list.

Last edited:
Third and final Mugen CR-Z will be delivered..(although late!) today. The Production 2012 Mugen Honda CR-Z.
It is interesting to compare with a picture of the very first Honda CR-Z Concept which premiered at the Tokyo Auto Show October 23, 2007. The design has not changed very much! :
honda%2BHybrid-CR-Z.jpg

honda_cr-z-mugen_f34_ns_110310_815.jpg

2012 Mugen Honda CR-Z

Are you sharing them from the 'ouwtje' a/c? And both cars are ready to go, will send as soon as the FR is answered later :cheers:

Where do you fellas source all the relevant tech info from, I would like to start working out my own makes as well as bringing across the previously made ones. I have found a couple sites through links from here, but surely there is more out there.

Corvette ships on the 10th, again credit goes to ID_Racing for this one from your list.

Yes, all on Ouwtje 👍

I have a bit of the same problem, I know some websites (links from this thread) but those never give all/right specs :lol:
But I agree, it is much more fun if you build your own replica's...

Cool, I'll see the Corvette when it comes 👍

Third and final Mugen CR-Z will be delivered..(although late!) today. The Production 2012 Mugen Honda CR-Z.
It is interesting to compare with a picture of the very first Honda CR-Z Concept which premiered at the Tokyo Auto Show October 23, 2007. The design has not changed very much! :
[...]

[...]

2012 Mugen Honda CR-Z

I'm SOOOOO happy these CR-Z series is done. I'm confused all the time which is what and how do I label them....are the RR or not, is it pre-production of design model :scared: :scared: :scared:

Please take a look at the OP, so you can slap me when I made another error.

:cheers:

I'm SOOOOO happy these CR-Z series is done. I'm confused all the time which is what and how do I label them....are the RR or not, is it pre-production of design model :scared: :scared: :scared:

Please take a look at the OP, so you can slap me when I made another error.

:cheers:

:cool: no probs, no mistakes in the OP. You might want to remove this though..:1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR, because you are not getting it...:sly::)

Back