Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Yes there is.:sly: Because Outeke once told me that he already had it. And probably forgot again due to the overwhelming [edit]success of this thread. :bowdown:

Hahaha - that`s a reason for sure. :lol:
Thanks for your (and all the other`s) big help to make it a huge success!!! 👍

My new Replica that shall be sent out to Outeke this weekend 👍

TAKERO RB-1 Odyssey
IMG_5251_1QZZ_1.jpg

tsukubacircuity.jpg

I shall put it up for share for those who have my Main account to test. And for Monatsende to get footage of 👍

Hahaha - that`s a reason for sure. :lol:
Thanks for your (and all the other`s) big help to make it a huge success!!! 👍

Yup, I assumed it was the same one as:

Mercedes Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupé

And I agree to the statement, without everybody we would never be where we are right now!!

My new Replica that shall be sent out to Outeke this weekend 👍

TAKERO RB-1 Odyssey
[...]
[...]

I shall put it up for share for those who have my Main account to test. And for Monatsende to get footage of 👍

You where driving at the IKEA parking lot and suddenly spotted this one?
Nice one though, I would like to have a stationcar-racingcar 👍
Would make me and the lady happy, I got the speed, she the stuff....

I see you take a bypass with the footage, good that I'm not in charge of it because else I had to slap you!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

--

Due to the European Cup which starts today, I might not be able to update daily, as updating takes a hour+ daily.
Not because I'm slow..but because of the mass sending you guys do 👍 👍

Respect for all :bowdown:

Last edited:
Hey, before the football match starts, check out the video :embarrassed:
plenty of specs for future replicas, but I found it is quite difficult to keep "focus"
Specially specs from "Miyu" :drool:
http://www.miguelgoncalves.pt/2010/09/23/na-vs-turbo-mr-s-techno-pro-spirit-inside/

Nice rides, specially Miyu!!! Pity there are limited specs on Miyu, how do you expect us to replicate that? :scared: scared:

Amuse Ericsson M3 M480
438hp
[...]
[...]

If you photoedited the GT5 picture and swapped licenceplate. Then you would hardly see which the original is :D :D

👍

It is always wise to check the OP first...:)
Nice post with images (bit many?), the real 1LE has a carbon hood, you should change that on yours 👍

Hey, that's weird, I did put a carbon hood on the 1LE. wonder what happened to it??? Sometimes it takes off the customazation I guess. (P.S. it is actually a vinyl wrapped matte black. ;))

frenzal
Cheers. Are you going to be putting any on share, I am particularly keen on the
ASC McLaren Diamondback Viper
Supercharged HPE600 Hennessy SRT8
1LE Camaro
2009 Geiger corvette biTurbo
Aston Martin V8 Vantage Le Mans 2000
Hamann 599GTB Saudi Princess car

that'll do fer now :lol: :cheers:

I've put the Geiger Corvette, Aston Martin Le Mans and the gold chrome 599 up for share, so feel free to grab some copies.

The Hamann Volcano has been sent..and is on share at fisho_racing. The Petty SRT8 will be coming tomorrow (if you've accepted FR) and will also be on share at same PSN.

Hey, that's weird, I did put a carbon hood on the 1LE. wonder what happened to it??? Sometimes it takes off the customazation I guess. (P.S. it is actually a vinyl wrapped matte black. ;))

Ahaa a colored hood. Will change that if you don't mind!

Ferrari F30 by Novitec Rosso sent!

[...]

Nice "red" Ferrari 👍

The Hamann Volcano has been sent..and is on share at fisho_racing. The Petty SRT8 will be coming tomorrow (if you've accepted FR) and will also be on share at same PSN.

I'll see if I manage to get to the ps3 today (fr accepted)...
Busy with 2 birthday parties and in between the Dutch soccer game.

Thanks anyway 👍

ps. I have a Z34, which does not have a label.....*oeps*...

Last edited:
Takero RB-1 Odyssey shall be sent at reset tonight 👍

Cool cool, thanks mate!!

@ ALL

Who can identify the following.....

White Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) in Bianco Monocerus
394hp (or 364hp), 1260kg, 511pp, Racing soft tires...

No label... :( :(

Last edited:
Cool cool, thanks mate!!

@ ALL

Hi mate, just went through my garage and it sounds like:
2008 Nissan Fairlady Z Version NISMO Type 380RS-Competition by cbarbosa I think:nervous:

Is there any way of renaming the cars as they sit in your garage.....or is that another addition to the 'changes they should make' wishlist?

Hi mate, just went through my garage and it sounds like:
2008 Nissan Fairlady Z Version NISMO Type 380RS-Competition by cbarbosa I think:nervous:

That could actually be the case indeed. I will look into it after the parties...
Thank you very much my friend!

Is there any way of renaming the cars as they sit in your garage.....or is that another addition to the 'changes they should make' wishlist?

Go into the garage -> select car -> settings -> setup-a (rename to the replica title)
That is what I've done with 240 out of the 242 cars in my garage.
Luckely I found quickly one already, and now it seems Zakyta found the other. 👍

Go into the garage -> select car -> settings -> setup-a (rename to the replica title)

Thanks for that mate....wll help greatly. :cheers:

That could actually be the case indeed. I will look into it after the parties...
Thank you very much my friend!

You can rename your cars?

You can't actually rename the car, only the specific set up on the settings sheet, but it still helps a lot.

Now if they'd just let us put folders in the garage it would be easier still.

You can't actually rename the car, only the specific set up on the settings sheet, but it still helps a lot.

Now if they'd just let us put folders in the garage it would be easier still.

Lots of things fit that category...still at least it's something. I just opened a new account to keep all the cars I make from this/other replica threads. Store them in 'favourites' until it fills up to start with.

Very nice :-)
:D:D :P
Lots of things fit that category...still at least it's something. I just opened a new account to keep all the cars I make from this/other replica threads. Store them in 'favourites' until it fills up to start with.
Same here +++1 :dopey:
But my 100 favorites filled up already :grumpy:
What we really need is a "Folder"
Mr. K are you listening ? :ill:

outeke, Hartge 1M almost ready to send. Pics tomorrow hopefully. (going to the beach, it is hot up here!:yuck:) P.S. yuck about the hotness. ;)

It has been lowered 25 MM, couldn't lower it the full 30. Has 420 HP. Those were the only specs I could find. :indiff:

outeke, Hartge 1M almost ready to send. Pics tomorrow hopefully. (going to the beach, it is hot up here!:yuck:) P.S. yuck about the hotness. ;)

It has been lowered 25 MM, couldn't lower it the full 30. Has 420 HP. Those were the only specs I could find. :indiff:

Just asking. Hartge 1M with 401 HP and Manhart`s kit = 420 HP???
Reference:

"BMW specialty tuner Hartge arrives on scene a little late with their 1-Series M Coupe (E82) engine tuning program following a handful of tuners before them.

Nonetheless, the German tuner offers a tweaked ECU and stainless steel rear silencer with dual round tail pipes (diameter 80 mm) giving the standard 3.0-liter N54B30A twin-turbo engine with its 340 HP (250 kW / 335 bhp) and 500 Nm (369 lb-ft) of torque a new power output level of 401 HP (295 kW / 396 bhp) and 530 Nm (391 lb-ft).

Hartge lists the 0-200 km/h (124mph) sprint at 11.34 seconds which is 2.18 seconds faster than the stock 1M.

For reference, Manhart's kit for the 1M produces 420 HP (309 kW / 414 bhp) while both RevoZport's and TechTec's makes 450 HP (336 kW / 444 bhp), to name a few.

Other items available for the 1M Coupe include 30 mm lowering sports springs, boot lid spoiler, roof spoiler, aluminium pedals and HARTGE floor mats in black velour.

Read more: http://www.worldcarfans.com/112031442378/hartge-tunes-bmw-1-series-m-coupe-to-401hp#ixzz1xJnPGDHL"

When you install the Fully Customizable Kit, the car is automatically lowered. Lowering a car thats already lowered by maybe 20-25mm by installing the kit gives the wrong specs and wrong handling.
You need to figure out how much the Kit lowers your car, and then compensate to reach -30mm.

@ ALL

This one?
PraadeAhrweiler-3.jpg

My apologies, forgot to label it... :(

Back