F.I.T.T Tunes the Seasonal Beta - A-Spec 500PP FR Challenge June 6

Hi, i tune one car for 450 pp seasonal FF at 380pp last power and i take it down to 350pp and i win in first place and i got 1,334,780 cr if its ok i can post it today. All aids off but ABS 1 and my DS3 controller sensitive -2 .

Last edited:
NEWDRIVER2
Hi, i tune one car for 450 pp seasonal FF at 380pp last power and i take it down to 350pp and i win in first place and i got 1,334,780 cr if its ok i can post it today.

Cap Ring track

After rethinking this, I am going to withdraw from this due to the lack of any kind of clean driving regulations. I know this is all for fun and nothing against anyone here, its just simply not for me. I need to devote more time to the WRS anyways. Good luck everyone and have fun. Peace.

After rethinking this, I am going to withdraw from this due to the lack of any kind of clean driving regulations. I know this is all for fun and nothing against anyone here, its just simply not for me. I need to devote more time to the WRS anyways. Good luck everyone and have fun. Peace.

KB - At least come back and try some of my tunes, once I get them posted. Would be good to hear from a clean driver how low you were able to push the PP and what other changes you may have made to make it fit your driving style.

I still like the idea of this. I do plan on posting some tunes for this, but it won't be for "how low can you go" but rather fun cars that can get you some credits :dopey:

Just keep it going for a few days please. Great idea MCH :cheers:

I still like the idea of this. I do plan on posting some tunes for this, but it won't be for "how low can you go" but rather fun cars that can get you some credits :dopey:

Just keep it going for a few days please. Great idea MCH :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :cheers:

I like the idea here, and I plan to share a tune in the near future.
My main issue at the moment is how slow you have to make the cars, I was excited to hear "500PP", not realizing that would really mean 400-430PP. :(

Not to mention my uber-brainfart of prepping an Acura NSX for some reason. :lol:

My main issue at the moment is how slow you have to make the cars, I was excited to hear "500PP", not realizing that would really mean 400-430PP. :(

If the Shelby is on pole you will get to go a little faster.

KB - At least come back and try some of my tunes, once I get them posted. Would be good to hear from a clean driver how low you were able to push the PP and what other changes you may have made to make it fit your driving style.

You know Hami, I wanna be a part of this but the competitor in my just hates the idea of working my ass off on a tune then driving my ass off to get at the lowest PP level knowing others are cutting corners to get there. Know what I mean? I understand its just for fun and all, but its just going to turn into a corner cutting free for all. I mean, it kinda defeats the purpose if someone says, " I can do it at 350 PP" but they done it by cutting corners, where as, someone else is trying to match that or top it and can't because he is running clean laps. I don't want to get in the whole corner cutting debate again, been there and done that, so its just better that I stay out.

KB18FAN
You know Hami, I wanna be a part of this but the competitor in my just hates the idea of working my ass off on a tune then driving my ass off to get at the lowest PP level knowing others are cutting corners to get there. Know what I mean? I understand its just for fun and all, but its just going to turn into a corner cutting free for all. I mean, it kinda defeats the purpose if someone says, " I can do it at 350 PP" but they done it by cutting corners, where as, someone else is trying to match that or top it and can't because he is running clean laps. I don't want to get in the whole corner cutting debate again, been there and done that, so its just better that I stay out.

Sorry mate you are wrong on saying that !? This someone said he did a car runing at 350 pp and he won by it wow . So don't say they are cutting corners to won by this tune . Wait untill they upload the tune and after that tray it by your self with out cutting corners and see what you will do by it. After that comment if they cutting or not !!! Sorry again mate this my oppenion . Sorry my English not good not my native

Sorry mate you are wrong on saying that !? This someone said he did a car runing at 350 pp and he won by it wow . So don't say they are cutting corners to won by this tune . Wait untill they upload the tune and after that tray it by your self with out cutting corners and see what you will do by it. After that comment if they cutting or not !!! Sorry again mate this my oppenion . Sorry my English not good not my native

I wasn't talking to you or about you, I was only using those numbers as an example so don't get your panties in a wad. I never said you personally. I do know for a fact people told me they were cutting corners because they told me they were and even told me how. So don't flatter yourself, I wasn't directing anything towards you.

Last edited:
KB18FAN
Moving on to what the real problem was and you guys are gonna kill me for this one. I feel like such a dumbass for this and am full ready for the smartass remarks I may have coming, lol. The problem was.....driving aids, lol. How the hell they got turned on is beyond me as I only use ABS 1. My daughter did play for awhile...

Gotta love those shared family accounts...

HaylRayzor's 370PP Roadster Project

Since everybody is using the GT (and a few using the Opera) I decided I was going to beat CR with a Roadster at 370PP. I was prepared for a real struggle and it turned out easier than I thought.

I started out with a 1600 NR-A (NB) '04 that I had in my garage. I had used it somewhere for something because it had 1 win, and it had upgraded drivetrain, fixed sport suspension, and 5-speed close ratio tranny. No engine upgrades, and still needed the oil changed.

It was sitting at 350ish PP and looked like just the thing to do this.

I first did my oil change and put on some wheels and a new coat of Aruba Blue. Then I added a few upgrades to get me to 370PP and away I went.

When I entered the race the Supra was on pole. Perfect!

I started the race and found I was only running 1:03 laps. Not quick enough. So I switched to fully adjustable suspension and tranny. Then I added more power and weight and back on track.

Now running high 1:02's but with a fair amount of push. A few tweaks to the suspension and I had it pretty neutral. Shaved half a second off my time and I was ready to go for it.

I caught the lead pack on lap 6. The Supra, Fairlady Z '08, and Grand Sport were running nose to tail. Just as I caught up to them the Fairlady bumped past the Supra. I passed the Supra and GS in the hairpin at the start of lap 7. I ran down the Fairlady and with a little help from the draft got past him coming out of the long left hander. Block the inside line going into the chicane and cruise to a 0.167 win.

Here's my tune.

Ballast: 180 position 0

Engine: ECU Tuning

Intake: Sports Intake, Racing Filter

Exhaust: Standard Manifold, Sports Catalytic, Semi-Racing Exhaust

Turbo: None

Tranny: Fully Adjustable
1-4 Standard Settings
5th 0.992
Final 4.851

Drivetrain: TP Clutch, SR Flywheel, Adjustable LSD (stock settings), Carbon DS

Suspension: Fully Adjustable

RH: -5 -5
SR: 6.3 5.0
DE: 5 4
DC: 54
AR: 3 2

Cmb: 1.2 0.4
Toe: 0.10 0.02

ABS1, No Other Aids

I don't claim this tune is anything special, but I used it to win at 370PP.

Finally conquered Mt Aso last night in my 86 GT @375PP. (same tune as posted on the TV )
The Grand Sport started on pole and came in second. Won $1,476,750, Exp 157575.
Total time was 8.56 minutes.

I left the brakes 5 5[/QUOTE]

Okay.

Ran several laps with it until I could get into the 1:02's consistently and finally started winning. I couldn't go any lower on the PP, so it was just right for me and that particular AI group.

Car felt good, steady, balanced. Couldn't see room for improvement. I might try the setup at a higher PP with some of the faster AI's. Anyway, thanks and good job. I'd try anything else you post.

Nissan Skyline 2000GT-B '67 "Daisy"

highspeedring1l.jpg

autumnringmini4.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

202bhp
400pp
151 ft. lb. @5000 RPM of torque
weight 1200 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Volcano Pearl
weight Reduction
None
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Med (S2)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 105 @ 50
LSD- 12/18/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 106
1st - 3.003
2nd - 2.205
3rd - 1.700
4th - 1.340
5th - 1.110
Final - 3.530
Adjust for speed using final gear

Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: -5
Spring Rate- Front: 3.8 Rear: 5.5
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.4 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.16 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 3 Rear: 5

TUNER NOTES -
This car will not win you the "lowest pp" it may not even win you the race, but what it can do is make it fun to try :dopey:

autumnringmini6.jpg

Last edited:
Beat the Coupe Concept by 2.5 seconds at CR.

Mercedes 300SL 380PP

Body - Stage 1 WR (standard on Chromeline)

Ballast 200 position 50

Engine 85% (187hp)

All intake/exhaust stock except sports exhaust (standard on Chromeline)

Adjustable tranny - Final gear adjusted to 3.963

Drivetrain - Carbon DS and Adjustable LSD (stock settings) TP clutch and SR flywheel. The CL has the clutch and flywheel unavailable. I assume those parts are installed.

Suspension:
RH -10 -10
SR 7.0 6.0
DE 5 5
DC 5 5
AR 3 3

Cmb 1.2 0.4
Toe 0.10 0.02

Brakes 5 5

Last edited:
I keep drawing the Shelby at Tokyo. This has killed my motivation for this. I'm going to stop chasing magical PP levels and just put some tunes up here that I am actually having fun with.

HaylRayzor's 370PP Roadster Project

Since everybody is using the GT (and a few using the Opera) I decided I was going to beat CR with a Roadster at 370PP.............................................I started out with a 1600 NR-A (NB) '04 that I had in my garage. I had used it somewhere for something because it had 1 win, and it had upgraded drivetrain, fixed sport suspension, and 5-speed close ratio tranny. No engine upgrades, and still needed the oil changed.

Brilliant! This is the type of car and setup theory that this Seasonal needs! I'll cycle thru the UCD and scoop one up! I hope to find some time to put your setup to the test. Thank you!

I keep drawing the Shelby at Tokyo. This has killed my motivation for this. I'm going to stop chasing magical PP levels and just put some tunes up here that I am actually having fun with.

Go for it. I don't need anymore big payouts anyways. Finding it more interesting to try cars you wouldn't think of to use.

Is there a way to tame the shelby 427 cobra (premium)? I've been using it on CR against the series one shelby with full ballast and full power limiter but nothing else. Wild ride. Would like to find a tune for that beast even though it's doable as it is, just to see what kind of difference could be made with the handling. Current PP is 438.

Last edited:
I say screw the low PP stuff. I was so focused on finding the lowest PP possible that it stripped all of the fun out of this seasonal for me. So much so that I put the game away for a few days. With a renewed attitude, I just picked FR cars that look like they would be fun to drive.

7364363364_84d04d907d_z.jpg

Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07
325hp, 1500kg, 470PP
Oil change but not broken in.

This tune is for the June A-spec FR 500PP seasonal on Cape Ring Inside. I was able to beat the Shelby with this 470PP tune, but a more skilled driver can probably go lower. If you do choose to run this tune at lower PP, you may also want to raise the final drive setting to keep the gearbox at its max effectiveness.

If you like this tune, feel free to post your feedback.

Installed Parts
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Customizable
Sport Medium Tires

Seasonal Tune
RH -8/-8
Springs 8.0/14.0
Dampers ext 10/7
Dampers comp 3/9
ARB 1/7
Camber 3.2/0.5
Toe -0.35/-0.30
LSD 5/19/5
Brake 3/10
Balast 179
Ballast Position 50
Weight Distribution 57/43
Power Limiter 54.2%

Set Final Gear to 5.000
Set Top Speed to 112 mph
1st gear 2.800
2nd gear 2.050
3rd gear 1.565
4th gear 1.285
5th gear 1.100
6th gear 0.970
Final gear 4.100
Top Speed 180km/112mph
Top Speed read out 140mph

Last edited:
Toyota Supra RZ '97
323hp, 1510kg, 475PP
Oil change and broken in.

7179135425_7eb240bfe0.jpg

This tune is for the June A-spec FR 500PP seasonal on Tokyo R246. I was able to beat the Shelby with this 475PP tune, but a more skilled driver can probably go lower. If you do choose to run this tune at lower PP, you may also want to raise the final drive setting to keep the gearbox at its max effectiveness.

Installed Parts
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Sport Medium Tires

Seasonal Tune
RH 0/0
Springs 12.0/9.0
Dampers ext 6/6
Dampers comp 4/5
ARB 3/4
Camber 2.8/2.3
Toe -0.12/0.08
LSD 10/18/7
Brake 5/6
Balast 0
Ballast Position 0
Weight Distribution 60/40
Power Limiter 81.3%

Set Final Gear to 5.000
Set Top Speed to 124 mph
1st gear 2.600
2nd gear 1.950
3rd gear 1.500
4th gear 1.200
5th gear 1.015
6th gear 0.875
Final gear 4.100
Top Speed 200km/124mph
Top Speed read out 157mph

Shelby Cobra 427 '66
248hp, 1150kg, 450PP
Oil change but not broken in.

7364363620_4aabf62cb6.jpg

Why haven't I driven this car sooner? I love this car. This tune is for the June A-spec FR 500PP seasonal on High Speed Ring. I was able to beat the BMW with this 450PP tune, but a more skilled driver can probably go lower. If you do choose to run this tune at lower PP, you may also want to raise the final drive setting to keep the gearbox at its max effectiveness.

I liked this tune car so much that I think I need to take it to all of the tracks in this seasonal. The LSD may need a bit more refinement for the tighter circuits, but it was good enough for HSR.

7179136189_99284c7383.jpg

Installed Parts
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Sport Medium Tires

Seasonal Tune
RH -10/-10
Springs 7.5/6.0
Dampers ext 6/5
Dampers comp 4/3
ARB 4/3
Camber 2.5/2.2
Toe -0.10/0.25
LSD 10/15/6
Brake 5/5
Balast 82
Ballast Position -20
Weight Distribution 50/50
Power Limiter 50.1%

Set Final Gear to 5.000
Set Top Speed to 112 mph
1st gear 2.755
2nd gear 2.000
3rd gear 1.500
4th gear 1.200
5th gear 1.000
Final gear 3.450
Top Speed 180km/112mph
Top Speed read out 168mph

7179136045_4b7e1abf31.jpg

Thanks a lot for posting this! Going to give it a go now.

Thanks for this. :) I never drive my Shelby's, so I'm keen to give this one a crack.

This tune was really good for me on High Speed Ring using a DS3. I like cars to be really agressive on turn in. Let me know if an area of cornering doesn't fit your driving style and I can make recommendations to making it match.

I really want to try this tune on a tighter track.

This tune was really good for me on High Speed Ring using a DS3. I like cars to be really agressive on turn in. Let me know if an area of cornering doesn't fit your driving style and I can make recommendations to making it match.

I really want to try this tune on a tighter track.

I'll give it a go on Trial Mt. & give you some feedback.

Toyota Supra SZ-R '97
379hp, 1200kg, 498PP
Oil change, Engine Overhaul, Restore Rigidity.

toyota_supra_sz_97.jpg

This tune is for the June A-spec FR 500PP seasonal on High Speed Ring. This car can beat the Shelby Series One Supercharged '03 with this 498PP tune.

Installed Parts
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
ECU Tuning
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customized Transmission
1st:3.231