Artworks by Justin - GT4 Edition | Capri Rally on a Nismo!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 51 comments
  • 14,933 views
Thanks! :D
 
Imagine the Ka photos with a Ford GT in red and a silver stripe...Wicked.
 
Are you interested with the shots or the car? :lol:
 
Replace the Ka with the GT but keep the same shots, angles etc.
 
love the new Ka shots.
 
Thanks, Matt!
 
Another set based from this week's PMC.

The Speedster











Click for Lightbox!
​

I just noticed that the car is in the right in all shots.
 
Loving that second shot. :drool:👍
 
Thanks, Josh!
 
you've found the perfect balance of motion blur. I still need to work on that, a lot of my shots come out a little too blurry for my liking.
 
Thanks, Matt!
 
Lolvo in Monaco!
Volvo 240 GLT @ Cote d'Azur













Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Thanks, Joshua!
 
Great photos! I really like the action and the realism of most of them. 👍
And you don't need to thank me for the glitch. :)
 
Thanks again, fabmaru! :lol:👍

I have to! This glitch means I have newer ideas for upcoming sets. (which is unlikely to happen :p)
 
Good photos! I did update mine a while back, but I've got no views and posts. If nobody's going to take a look, I may as well get the thread closed. I think we need to breathe life back into the GT4 galleries
 
Thanks, Tim!
I just checked it out! 👍
 
Thanks mate, I will do more ASAP. But what can I do to garantee more viewers?:scared:
 
My gallery ain't dead!

Capri Rally
Nismo 270R @ Costa di Amalfi



Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Okay this may be a bit of a bump, but after watching your gallery I want to play GT4 again... My favourite is definately the one above, the Hyundai vs Toyota set is also awesome :drool:
 
Back