Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
  • 126,985 views
Weekly Takes
5th Week of June

PMC Week 83
Trevor Racer


2.0 Week 83
Rally Yellow


CCCL Week 68
*no Spa :(

Secret Santa Week 56
James May's Monte Carlo Hot Lap

seems overexposed? :indiff:

Photomode Tournament Round 2
X1


Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Great entries as usual. 👍 Man you've lucked out recently on the CCCL with DLC being used. :ouch: Next it'll be the Aventador at Motegi I suppose. ;)
Oh, and congrats on your recent wins and progress in the Tournament so far. Well deserved I say. :)
 
Thanks, Nathan!
Please no DLC involvement next week! :scared:

A photoshoot set will come out later!
 
Last edited:
Online Photoshoot
with SSXRid3R!
Battle of the OC!
Gallardo + Rydah


























The font may be a bit gay, but it's so cute. :crazy:

GT5 + MLP


Click for Lightbox!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preview
Rarity x Rainbow Dash

Click for Lightbox!



Yes. Shipping.
​
 
Last edited:
Every photo has a great sense of action and fantastic composition. 👍
5 & 6 are my favs. :drool:
 
Thanks, Arsenal!
 
Oh nice work!! Awesome indeed! 👍

Shipping: 👎 :crazy:
 
Awesome shoot! :drool: :drool: Man that's one bright C63! :eek: :)
Love the preview. :D
 
I prefer the preview more, instead of every shot from your latest update.
 
Thanks guys!

Also, I've added the OC of Pedro's and mine!


GT5 + MLP


Click for Lightbox!
​

And, that update won't be part of this month's Gallery Digest.
 
Gallery Digest
June 2012

SETS
A Different Skyline
Most favorite:
A tie between...


...and...



[ I V I ]
Most favorite:


Dark Eyes
Most favorite:


SERIES
Spending My 20 Million
Most favorites (of each sets):
Luck Number 7


The Last Goodnight


The Red and White Baron
A tie between...


...and...



Under-appreciated Beauties
Most favorites (of each sets):
Korean Pride


The Premium Standard


BONUS
Most favorite:
Jenkins the Cat


WEEKLY TAKES
The following shots were enter in the regulated size (500px).
Most favorite (PMC):


Most favorite (2.0):


Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Preview
The Veldt
The World That The Children Made

Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Preview looks good :)👍 Only thing I'm curious is that why has it got such a name :odd:
 
You sure put a good amount of effort into the production of these photos!
 
Great stuff :D.
 
Thanks guys!
Preview looks good :)👍 Only thing I'm curious is that why has it got such a name :odd:
You'll see. :p
 
Been a while since I been here, so I won't quote all the photo's I like. :D Excellent work, Justin!
 
Thanks, Joris!
 
Justin, I would like to invite you to a photo shoot with me soon. Do some drifting, racing, posing, etc. Can you make some space for the event?
 
Sure. :) I'm kinda available every weekend.

Another preview! But, this time, in a different replay.
The Veldt
The World That The Children Made


Click for Lightbox!
Honestly, this is the worst shot of the set.
But, the others are better.

​
 
The Veldt
The World That The Children Made




















Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Anyone?
 
Freakin' AWESOME! :eek: :drool: :drool: :bowdown:
Tones, lighting, apertures, angles all brilliant! Amazing update! 👍 :)
 
Thanks, Nathan!
 
My comment : FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP ...

:drool: Amaising Set , don't know Y U No tell me abut thizzzz :dopey:
 
Epic, I love the tones and especially like the fact you gave me wallpapers for my phone :)
 
My comment : FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP ...

:drool: Amaising Set , don't know Y U No tell me abut thizzzz :dopey:
Thanks, Diogo!
I don't know! You didn't subscribe to this thread?
Epic, I love the tones and especially like the fact you gave me wallpapers for my phone :)
Thanks, Callum!
Hope your friends can see that! :lol:
 
I think I never had seen this master piece !
 
Cool editing on the photos, I love 'em all :)👍
 
602453_459160440775816_302822537_n.jpg


531726_459160594109134_668014935_n.jpg


Thank you man!
 
Back