SVX's Gallery: 10/12/13: Closure

• Thread starter SVX
  • 329 comments
Each picture is special in its own way, but if I had to pick a favourite it would either be #3 (very unique angle and blur), #10 (wide angle, good saturation and contrast) or #12 (focal length, very good road blur). 👍

I like the 2nd & 7th one the most. The strange angle & zoom is what makes them stand out of the crowd ;)👍

Last edited:
Fantastic set :drool:👍. Like the last ones with the whole pack:D. Nice tones and colours too:tup:.

Great set of 'rejects'! I really like that #3, it's a very unique and intriguing shot. 👍 :bowdown:

The last coloured NASCAR shot needs to lose a GT watermark. Then it would be perfect! 👍 Shots 5 and 6 were a little boring in contrast to the action packed feel of the rest of the set. And well done on the Jaguar XFR shots. 👍 :drool:

I've only looked through last page's sets, but they're awesome! I like them a lot. My favorites would be the LFA shots. Keep it up! 👍

I really like both 1 and 3 of the NASCAR set, but I think they could have been better if there was less emptiness in the frame. The shot FJ pointed out is very good. 👍

Each picture is special in its own way, but if I had to pick a favourite it would either be #3 (very unique angle and blur), #10 (wide angle, good saturation and contrast) or #12 (focal length, very good road blur). 👍

I like the 2nd & 6th one the most. The strange angle & zoom is what makes them stand out of the crowd ;)👍

Fantastic set :drool:👍. Like the last ones with the whole pack:D. Nice tones and colours too:tup:.

the last set i was speechless :bowdown:

Great set of 'rejects'! I really like that #3, it's a very unique and intriguing shot. 👍 :bowdown:

I really like this, think you might've beaten me with this. :lol:

The last coloured NASCAR shot needs to lose a GT watermark. Then it would be perfect! 👍 Shots 5 and 6 were a little boring in contrast to the action packed feel of the rest of the set. And well done on the Jaguar XFR shots. 👍 :drool:

I've haven't noticed these Nascar shots until just now. Bloody marvelous!

I've only looked through last page's sets, but they're awesome! I like them a lot. My favorites would be the LFA shots. Keep it up! 👍

I really like both 1 and 3 of the NASCAR set, but I think they could have been better if there was less emptiness in the frame. The shot FJ pointed out is very good. 👍

:eek:

Wow, thank you so much everyone for your awesome comments!

Impala NASCAR @ Redbull Hangar 7 + Yaris @ Madrid

Just some really, REALLY old stuff from like, February that I recently edited.

Thanks a lot for looking! :cheers:

Constructive criticism and comments welcome. :)

The interior of the Nascars look similar to 3D demonstrations from the 90s. Nothing bad on your side SVX.
The third Vitz photo is similar to an entry of mine in the near past with a Cougar.

Cool interior shots of the NASCAR :drool:👍
And...
Eww the Yaris' graphics looks like it's from GT4! :yuck::lol:
(Not your fault though :sly:)

The interior of the Nascars look similar to 3D demonstrations from the 90s. Nothing bad on your side SVX.
The third Vitz photo is similar to an entry of mine in the near past with a Cougar.

Nice interior shots and the Yaris @ Madrid set is very good. 👍 👍 :)

Cool interior shots of the NASCAR :drool:👍
And...
Eww the Yaris' graphics looks like it's from GT4! :yuck::lol:
(Not your fault though :sly:)

Those interior shots:drool:, angles and detail:drool:.

Nice interior pictures. 👍

Thanks a lot for the comments guys. :cheers:

Diogo G. RE:MIX

A few days ago I asked Diogo if he'd be alright with me editing a few of his photos. He agreed and this is the out come.

Thanks Diogo.

Thanks a lot for looking. :cheers:

Constructive criticism and comments welcome. :)

In other news:

Crooooooow and I have decided to team up and produce shots together. In other words, that means that Crooooooow will be joining the gallery.

Welcome Crooooooow! :cheers:

That first VW Lupo shot is good. Diogo took a good shot, but as always in GT, the racing interior shot leaves something to be desired (I'm not saying PD have badly modelled their interiors, because they have the best interiors out there. Just in racing it's not in the same quality). Your editing came out quite well in the last shot however. 👍

Glad to be of an assistance to keeping your gallery alive SVX. :sly: I was recently photo traveling at Deep Forest with the HPA FT565 Audi TT a few hours ago. I was amazed with the outcome of most of the photos. I shall upload and post those frames within the next twenty-four hours.

Thanks again SVX! :)👍

The only photos I cleaned up a bit are the heading and the first picture to the set. When my editing skills increase and I have more time for editing, I will show you all my photos after a nice clean up. Please check out my other photos on my Flickr account.

HPA TT
7523582088_4bdcd1e0cd.jpg

The whole mass background blue or lack of focus on anything that isn't the car may be good... But it's weird to see it when there's a fence or something closer, unless used in the right situation, like in the 7th shot where it doesn't look too good. Other than that I like the update, the last shot (on the right) looks great and so does your set opener. 👍

Stunning update Crooooooow! :drool:👍

That first VW Lupo shot is good. Diogo took a good shot, but as always in GT, the racing interior shot leaves something to be desired (I'm not saying PD have badly modelled their interiors, because they have the best interiors out there. Just in racing it's not in the same quality). Your editing came out quite well in the last shot however. 👍

Thanks for the kind words Skython. :cheers:

Glad to be of an assistance to keeping your gallery alive SVX. :sly: I was recently photo traveling at Deep Forest with the HPA FT565 Audi TT a few hours ago. I was amazed with the outcome of most of the photos. I shall upload and post those frames within the next twenty-four hours.

Thanks again SVX! :)👍

:lol:

You're welcome. :cheers:

Nice edits :D

SVX , as you know this is my flickr gallery. Drop a PM or a Visitor Mensage , if you see any interesting pics , I can upload the originals :D

Thanks Diogo, I'm glad you like them. :cheers:

Ashamed the blurry guardrail steamed your anger Skython, :sly: but I'll keep in mind to keep objects out in front in focus. Thanks for the responses guys! I am currently in the production of a new set including a Bluebird, that will include more edited photos.

GT HP Nut
Cool shots :)👍 I like the car's and the rim's colours :drool:

Thanks. I was glad the HPA TT was eligible to have custom colors, for a tuner. I knew its original orange was not the best color for it.

Back