• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay retiring fro this car outa boredom

5e32fc96.jpg

0f1644b0.jpg

920d0ad3.jpg

Ended up shortening my overall top speed with a new gear set and then I dropped 6 a touch so I wouldn't hit the limiter before the line

Last edited:
Hehe I got 305 now :sly:

Lol I hardly submit many of my times but I could easily qualify for hydro

You're a former member, you don't to qualify to get back in, all you need to do is ask regardless how many people are in the team. But you say its too big lol

Okay retiring fro this car outa boredom

5e32fc96.jpg

0f1644b0.jpg

920d0ad3.jpg

Ended up shortening my overall top speed with a new gear set and then I dropped 6 a touch so I wouldn't hit the limiter before the line

Nice times!

Okay to all those MNP made think my
Spec v wasn't legit because I had 1 picture, eat this!!

40fda518.jpg

b03b93b3.jpg

be59907d.jpg

No wing too.

YourSlaggyNan
I really need to find out RetromaniAX special start xD

1 and 2 fully left
Start low revs in 1 and just after go change to 2. It's very difficult to get right and 90% of the time you bog it.

My newest acr does 8.992 without and 8.983 with special start

2a9qjw5.jpg

afbkb9.jpg

2uza24z.jpg

2rmnsph.jpg

3451rol.jpg

I've got move pics to come but for the Supra and Gallardo I've had top times for then but then I've thought " I know the shift points like the back of my hand " so i click restart and i can't get them again :/ But these are the fastest times i've got for both of them; Supra - 9.917 & Galalrdo - 9.286

Also this is the only reason why i brought the Gallardo, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwvhxtVI4qI

Edit: Got 9.126 with the audi r8

Last edited:
Okay to all those MNP made think my
Spec v wasn't legit because I had 1 picture, eat this!!

40fda518.jpg

b03b93b3.jpg

be59907d.jpg

No wing too.

Congrats on figuring out that downforce isn't necessary at all on AWD's you're learning new things every day huh, but I seriously thought you realised after I told you about ten times, then festor or someone posted neckits' little story that he was the one that questioned it, I was trying to convince him that it was legit, all he would carry on about was that you had found a way to get the 0-400m to change to 0-1/4 Mile without changing your times, I was seriously laughing in my head at the time on how intent he was that this is what you had done but anyways.... But after the 'adding downforce effects' thread i went and took my wing off and matched my time which I must say I think is still a bit off what this car is capable of, i'll just leave these little tidbits here though: 1.83g, 1.787, 3.826....

MNP
Congrats on figuring out that downforce isn't necessary at all on AWD's you're learning new things every day huh, but I seriously thought you realised after I told you about ten times, then festor or someone posted neckits' little story that he was the one that questioned it, I was trying to convince him that it was legit, all he would carry on about was that you had found a way to get the 0-400m to change to 0-1/4 Mile without changing your times, I was seriously laughing in my head at the time on how intent he was that this is what you had done but anyways.... But after the 'adding downforce effects' thread i went and took my wing off and matched my time which I must say I think is still a bit off what this car is capable of, i'll just leave these little tidbits here though: 1.83g, 1.787, 3.826....

Are you so desperate for a response you're prepared to make false accusations now? smh I have no idea what you're talking about, but how about you abide by the "no off topic posts" rule you like to throw about?

If I was viper I would be worried I lived in the same country as you... serious issues buddy :scared:

They said that 1 pic is worth more than 1000 words... I guess MNP took it almost literaly

Are you so desperate for a response you're prepared to make false accusations now? smh I have no idea what you're talking about, but how about you abide by the "no off topic posts" rule you like to throw about?

If I was viper I would be worried I lived in the same country as you... serious issues buddy :scared:

If you don't like someone, ignore them. We don't expect everyone to get along but, if you don't have anything nice to post, then don't post. 💡

It was about the car and the time, i'm sorry for speaking the truth champ.

EDIT: Nice work on matching mine and vtecs' time on the R34 too viper, now you've truly got one of the fastest tunes for that car in AUS/NZ as I don't think anyone else in our parts has gotten any faster.

MNP

The daan quote fits better in you since you arrive. You don't like , you don't reply, move along.

fest0r

Idanew...

MNP

Please don't bring me into your delusional little world... I'm more than happy to completely ignore your abuse and trolling as long as you don't post false information about me on the forums... champ 👍

Put him on your ignore list then you cant see his posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back