◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,812 comments
And if i had to pick, i would say the Ferrari is going to stay and the track goes. But just a guess.
Congratulations Nic on 1st

Nic kept the Ferrari and took Montegi West (? - the shorter one; see last page, I think).

If you haven't given it away already, I'd like the Yellow #22. It's a color that suits me and 22 is similar to 12.

I'll send you the black #33 from my OCD in return.

Just sent you the Yellow #22 👍

No need to send the Black #33 back to me. The only car I'd ever drive would be the #5 ;)

By the way, if anyone else wants a car, I'd like to clarify one of the colors:

#3 / Silver
#5 / Red
#9 / Yellow Mustard
#22 / Yellow
#33 / Black
#55 / Blue
#66 / White

P.S. I used to have a pink one, but it's one of the 700+ cars I lost due to a corrupt save file. Otherwise, I'd be sending it to Mopar! :lol:

the rim color hugger orange and the #88 is o.k. with everyone? still have to find specific color green, which no one else does

I'll claim the silver #3, but don't send it to me yet; I want to check what I already have.

Well if anyone wants the black #33, ask me. I'd prefer to only have one as I only paid for one of them.

I was running 2:07 in the Renault and 0:425 in the Ferrari. With D1swag'd in, it is probably 6 for Monza (though I would vote 5...), and probably 16-17 once the "resident alien" drivers take their cuts.

Thanks for dropping by, nateral00.

If it's a tough decision between the shorter race or the longer one (in terms of lap count) I would always take a longer one. S.N.A.I.L. races are too close to a sprint already. Shortening them will only make the aggressive types worse.

I got down to 2:06 on that last lap at Monza. That car is a lot of fun. I can't wait until we are done with the Ferrari though.

I can't understand why you guys hate the Ferrari so much, it's a fun car to drive, it keeps you awake all the time, I love it, especially in cockpit view.

moi_2212
I can't understand why you guys hate the Ferrari so much, it's a fun car to drive, it keeps you awake all the time, I love it, especially in cockpit view.

Pretty sure the reason you like it is the reason others don't :)

I would like to claim my racing colors: black with green wheels. Green like sassy grass or sublime. I like numbers divisible by 3, so my number will be 33. Mopar, I have a pink # 99. Want it? I already have the black one so I don't want anything in return.

I actually like it. And I don't tend to like very difficult cars to drive. This one isn't as crazy, it is just very engaging. You do have to drive the car. It is like a go cart of a Caterham. It isn't like a big silly muscle car with too much power and too little grip.

the rim color hugger orange and the #88 is o.k. with everyone? still have to find specific color green, which no one else does

I would like to claim my racing colors: black with green wheels. Green like sassy grass or sublime. I like numbers divisible by 3, so my number will be 33.

Noted in the spreadsheet :)

I actually like it. And I don't tend to like very difficult cars to drive. This one isn't as crazy, it is just very engaging. You do have to drive the car. It is like a go cart of a Caterham. It isn't like a big silly muscle car with too much power and too little grip.

I agree with that to be honest. I'm not that brilliant with cars that you can just stamp on the gas pedal for the corner exits, I seem to go better when smoothness is the key (possibly also why I tend to be decent with tyre conservation).

I would like to claim my racing colors: black with green wheels. Green like sassy grass or sublime. I like numbers divisible by 3, so my number will be 33. Mopar, I have a pink # 99. Want it? I already have the black one so I don't want anything in return.

Gladly, thank you! Send a FR when you get a chance, im still at work for a few more hours.

I'll claim the silver #3, but don't send it to me yet; I want to check what I already have.

Okay, cool. Just let me if/when you want it.

Vol, do you want a #3 as well? I have multiple and your reserved number is #3 after all. :)

GT: THRASH_46
I am trying to join a racing league on Saturday nights
Messege me I am clean and would like to race race modification cars.

So I've got a red #5, a white #66, and a black #33. The black one is a Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car. They're OK to use, right?

Okay, cool. Just let me if/when you want it.

Vol, do you want a #3 as well? I have multiple and your reserved number is #3 after all. :)

3 is my number, but I do like the high-visibility yellow more so. I'm okay for now.

GT: THRASH_46
I am trying to join a racing league on Saturday nights
Messege me I am clean and would like to race race modification cars.

Well, you're close. This is a Sunday night league, and we drive a variety of unmodified cars. It's probably safe to say you won't read this though, since it doesn't look like you read any of the rest of the thread.

So I've got a red #5, a white #66, and a black #33. The black one is a Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car. They're OK to use, right?

I doubt it since that's a different car to the Clio despite having the same stats :/

I doubt it since that's a different car to the Clio despite having the same stats :/

You sure? The in-game description for the Lutecia is the exact same as the Clio's. The only difference I can see is that the Lutecia doesn't say Clio on it on the top of the windshield or the back.

You sure? The in-game description for the Lutecia is the exact same as the Clio's.

Yeah, but they're still two different cars aren't they? Wouldn't it be similar to someone going "hey, we're going to use the Scion FR-S this week" but one of us asking to use the Toyota 86 GT instead? :confused:

Yeah, but they're still two different cars aren't they? Wouldn't it be similar to someone going "hey, we're going to use the Scion FR-S this week" but one of asking to use the Toyota 86 GT instead? :confused:

Except this is a spec race car, made in the same factory but shipped to Japan, where the Clio is called the Lutencia for some reason. The car is the same no matter where they race it. It's even left hand drive.

Also, "The Clio has been sold as the Renault Lutecia in Japan, because Honda owns the rights for the name Clio (being one of Honda's sales networks in Japan called Honda Clio)."

I'm not trying to pick a fight; I'm not driving that one anyway. Zer0, can you send me the silver #3 please?

Zer0, can you send me the silver #3 please?

Okay, do you want the Clio version or the Lutecia version? :lol:

Kidding aside, I do have both versions of several of them:

#3 / Silver (Clio and Lutecia)
#5 / Red (Clio and Lutecia)
#9 / Mustard (Clio)
#22 / Yellow (Clio)
#33 / Black (Clio)
#55 / Blue (Clio and Lutecia)
#66 / White (Lutecia)

But since I only have the Lutecia version of the #66 / White, I'll scratch that off my list of available cars.

EDIT: dabneyd, I can't send you the # 3 / Silver (Clio) for another 50 minutes. I have to wait for the daily limit to reset since I gave Dylan the # 22 / Yellow (Clio) earlier today.

I'd like to send the #33 somewhere in case any new members need it if the combo remains for a while. What account should I send it to?

Back