Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
What's all this talk of T-shirts :lol:
Woopwoop post 1500 :)

Ain't we all love T-shirts? I wear them daily, not with these cool text messages, but stil I like them 👍
Oh and congrats Mr 1500!

I stuffed up my trading schedule Outeke. Is tomorrow ok for the Reventòn?

Yes of course mate, any time that suits you, suits me!
Much appreciated you sending the Reventòn my way :bowdown: 👍

Camaro SS '11 Synergy Series sent.

I'm sick and was just lying on my couch bored so I went on a bit of a building spree.

I made numbers 1, 2, 3 and 5 on your wanted list.

If anyone has a MB SL500 '02 they could send me, I'll happily make number 4.

I already used mine on number 2.

Heeeeello,

Thanks for the Camaro, I marked it DONE, I will remove it soon.
Yeah feeling not too sick to be in bed, and not good enough to be just busy.
Good opportunity to play a bit with GT5 👍
And you've been busy :) I'll remove those too soon.

If you dupe, you could first send the #2 and put the replica on setup B.
Use setup B and send it the next day. 👍
Or I could send you the MB and you have them too in 2 different cars.

Cheers mate and thanks again for all the cars 👍 👍

Sent RX8, sending FIA-GT3 Gallardo and Mad-Croc Corvette tomorrow in my time (Central US) :)
Found another great replica, 2010 SEMA winner:
6304337918_408eb2a2e4.jpg

Thanks for the RX8 mate, will see it when I fire up the PS3. :bowdown:
Cool with the FIA and Mad-Croc, happy to store them in the garage when they come in!
With your fresh input our OP becomes bigger and bigger 👍 👍
And you manage to find nice new to build replicas all the time :lol:
Will this replica be a RM?

Much appreciated all your hard work!! :) 👍

Cheers :cheers:

Outeke if you have a trade spare and have the SL that would be great. Then we both have both replicas.

I've also built 5, 6 and 8 now.

So as usual it'll be back to one a day from me for the next week or so.

Thanks for the RX8 mate, will see it when I fire up the PS3. :bowdown:
Cool with the FIA and Mad-Croc, happy to store them in the garage when they come in!
With your fresh input our OP becomes bigger and bigger 👍 👍
And you manage to find nice new to build replicas all the time :lol:
Will this replica be a RM?

Much appreciated all your hard work!! :) 👍

Cheers :cheers:

The Camaro replica may be an RM, also I keep finding nice replicas:
Mazdaspeed RX8 (MOAR RX8s XD)
images

TRD Scion FR-S
Scion-FRS-TRD.jpg

Everybody stop talking about me while I'm gone :lol:

The images & text of the Matech and Nissan are still wrong

I won't be able to send anything for a couple days. I'm tied up with a couple giveaways. In the mean time, do you mind putting these online?

Strasse Forged Nissan 370z Supercharged Stage 1
Honda CR-Z MUGEN Concept ´11 (GoodWood version)

Thanks 👍

They are online!

Bob Polak's 1969 Mini Marcos, Mark III, Number 73
ASC McLaren Diamondback Viper
Shelby Europe GT500 428CJ
GT3 McLaren MP4-12C

Could you put these on share thanks mate...

They are online!

Outeke if you have a trade spare and have the SL that would be great. Then we both have both replicas.

I've also built 5, 6 and 8 now.

So as usual it'll be back to one a day from me for the next week or so.

Cool, took them away too from the list, and will send you the MB tomorrow 👍

The Camaro replica may be an RM, also I keep finding nice replicas:
Mazdaspeed RX8 (MOAR RX8s XD)
[..]
TRD Scion FR-S
[...]

Cool, lets see what comes out of it. Again nice replicas, I like the shape of the Scion, a cool car! :)
Everybody stop talking about me while I'm gone :lol:

The images & text of the Matech and Nissan are still wrong

Yeah, haven't had time to update the OP. I was still aware of it though! :)

OP updated:

Received:

• Limey77: Camaro SS '10 Synergy Series
  • Frenzal: 2004 HSV GTO Couple LE
  • DavidtheGT20: Greddy RX8
  • DavidtheGT20: Lamborghini Gallardo LP600-4 FIA GT3

Build myself (copied from ich122's thread):

Thanks guys for the LOVELY rides, I did two myself, think we're down to 17 or so from ich122's thread 👍 Closing in!!

I give up, guys. How do you do it? Got so frustrated last night...

Wanted to create an ACS M5, coz I don't think I've seen it done, plus I adore the lines of the E60 5. So - spent at least 2hrs last night googling any info I thought would be useful like spring rates, gear ratios etc........and all I came up with was that the ACS sits 25mm lower than the standard M and that it has a sports exhaust. And it had to be the standard version 2005 M5 in the game coz it gave better wheel choices to match a set of ACS than the 2008 premium version.

Where do you get all your comprehensive data at??? Now respect the work you all put in even more now after an attempt to create a replica from scratch.

I give up, guys. How do you do it? Got so frustrated last night...

Wanted to create an ACS M5, coz I don't think I've seen it done, plus I adore the lines of the E60 5. So - spent at least 2hrs last night googling any info I thought would be useful like spring rates, gear ratios etc........and all I came up with was that the ACS sits 25mm lower than the standard M and that it has a sports exhaust. And it had to be the standard version 2005 M5 in the game coz it gave better wheel choices to match a set of ACS than the 2008 premium version.

Where do you get all your comprehensive data at??? Now respect the work you all put in even more now after an attempt to create a replica from scratch.

I use supercars.net, but if you want COMPREHENSIVE data, go to ich122 (The capitals are emphasis on how comprehensive he is)

Can't second that enough, Ich is the fount of all knowledge, especially when it comes to German cars.

Send him a PM and I'm sure he'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction, especially if you post the tune in his thread afterwards.

Can't second that enough, Ich is the fount of all knowledge, especially when it comes to German cars.

Send him a PM and I'm sure he'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction, especially if you post the tune in his thread afterwards.

Yep he helped me with suspension settings

I use supercars.net, but if you want COMPREHENSIVE data, go to ich122 (The capitals are emphasis on how comprehensive he is)
THIS:tup:👍

Another two shared on zakyta_Replica:

Seton\Crompton '99 Bathurst FTR Falcon

Couldn't get transmission ratios or rear spring rate correct though, no matter how much I changed it:lol:
real car: 2.57/1.99/1.66/1.35/1.14/1.00
GT5 : 2.92/2.09/1.66/1.35/1.14/1.00
rear spring rate for real car: approx 7.2

Also made this one to go with the new Kei car TT,
Daihatsu Copen ZZ Concept

this one already sent to Ouwtje:)
also sorry my friend but you will need to change HP back to 103, only realised i'd forgot to change it after using for TT:scared:

Last edited:
Thanks Outeke. I'll send it back new and improved!

That's a deal!! :)

THIS:tup:👍

Another two shared on zakyta_Replica:

Seton\Crompton '99 Bathurst FTR Falcon
[...]
[...]
Couldn't get transmission ratios or rear spring rate correct though, no matter how much I changed it:lol:
real car: 2.57/1.99/1.66/1.35/1.14/1.00
GT5 : 2.92/2.09/1.66/1.35/1.14/1.00
rear spring rate for real car: approx 7.2

Also made this one to go with the new Kei car TT,
Daihatsu Copen ZZ Concept
[..]
[..]

this one already sent to Ouwtje:)
also sorry my friend but you will need to change HP back to 103, only realised i'd forgot to change it after using for TT:scared:

Haha, that Falcon is not tradeable, so need to get it another way 👍
Nice small TT car, but one advice, always switch the Setup B before adjusting settings to fit regulations. Then you only have to switch back the sheet and not every tiny setting you changed.
At least that is how I do it (And nooo, not saying that my way is the right way)

Rainy morning, late at my workdesk (at home) damn lady turned off the alarm :scared: :scared:

Haha, that Falcon is not tradeable, so need to get it another way 👍
Nice small TT car, but one advice, always switch the Setup B before adjusting settings to fit regulations. Then you only have to switch back the sheet and not every tiny setting you changed.
At least that is how I do it (And nooo, not saying that my way is the right way)

Rainy morning, late at my workdesk (at home) damn lady turned off the alarm :scared: :scared:

Yeah sorry about the Falcon buddy, but its my favourite car in GT5 so i've spent a heap of time looking up specs to try and get it in here, even spent 3hrs redoing a lvl21 ticket to get it:lol:
Nice idea:) will have to start doing that with the setup sheets save the old memory when doing TT's:tup:

Yeah sorry about the Falcon buddy, but its my favourite car in GT5 so i've spent a heap of time looking up specs to try and get it in here, even spent 3hrs redoing a lvl21 ticket to get it:lol:
Nice idea:) will have to start doing that with the setup sheets save the old memory when doing TT's:tup:

👍 I hope I will be lucky when grinding the lvl21 ticket :lol:
The setup switch is great, as long as you change it back before sharing online hahahah...

:lol:

Time for a new T-shirt?!?!

Ähm, a bit on-topic. I plan to complete footage of post #1 today. 👍

Hehe, no time for a new T-shirt for me. But I'm sure that some 🤬 would laugh about it...
SO maybe put it in mass production anyway, enough people living in EUSSR.....

Oh, mate, I like your statement to complete footage of post #1 :)
Although, today already!?!? I have a 3H lvl grinding ahead of me

Have a gooooood day Sir!

Can't multi-quote on an iPhone.....but all you guys that mentioned ich122 - I saw his thread first and put in a request for a VXR Vectra, at which he replied he was very busy and thus redirected me to this thread. I then proceeded to attempt the Vectra myself only to find out that a turbo can't b fitted to the in-game car with its 3.2 V6, and the RL car has a 2.8 turbo V6. I posted all this on this thread in the last half-dozen pages - apologies to Outeke for possibly sounding repetitive in his thread.

R063R
Can't multi-quote on an iPhone.....but all you guys that mentioned ich122 - I saw his thread first and put in a request for a VXR Vectra, at which he replied he was very busy and thus redirected me to this thread. I then proceeded to attempt the Vectra myself only to find out that a turbo can't b fitted to the in-game car with its 3.2 V6, and the RL car has a 2.8 turbo V6. I posted all this on this thread in the last half-dozen pages - apologies to Outeke for possibly sounding repetitive in his thread.

You can "multi-quote" on IPhone, I do it always.

Hey mate,

Yeah sometimes it just doesn't work out. Sometimes building a replica fails due to limited available specs. If I would have the knowledge, I would certainly help you out. But unfortunately I don't. :(

Lucky me, there is no argument about "I'm the best, no I'm the best"... Most agree that ich122's is the best (at least he got the most replica tunes on his name)
But he is very busy indeed, so are some of our local builders...OSE_CAP_SHADOW, Jeep2008, ID_racing, Sid.......
All occupied with RL....

Cheers

i love gt5
You can "multi-quote" on IPhone, I do it always.

Really? Brilliant.

All you other guys posting concerning my replica building, forget it. If I can multi-quote on my iPhone then I am made up.

Now, if only I could edit comments on my iPhone, I would go back and change my previous comment to a photo of a cute puppy or something as everything else I said is void and inaccurate. Or maybe "editing" on an iPhone is possible always.......

But, that's all minor details. Who cares when we now know iPhone can "multi-quote". Yay!

R063R
Really? Brilliant.

All you other guys posting concerning my replica building, forget it. If I can multi-quote on my iPhone then I am made up.

Now, if only I could edit comments on my iPhone, I would go back and change my previous comment to a photo of a cute puppy or something as everything else I said is void and inaccurate. Or maybe "editing" on an iPhone is possible always.......

But, that's all minor details. Who cares when we now know iPhone can "multi-quote". Yay!

Here's how you do it:

Quote the first post then copy it and cancel then go to the other post you want to quote, paste the first reply then select all and then copy all and so on!
I'm bad at explaining stuff:(
EDIT: you can also edit your message by clicking on the arrow on the right of you post.

i love gt5
Here's how you do it:

Quote the first post then copy it and cancel then go to the other post you want to quote, paste the first reply then select all and then copy all and so on!
I'm bad at explaining stuff:(
EDIT: you can also edit your message by clicking on the arrow on the right of you post.

Or you touch the check box on the messages then open the menu(top right) multi-quote reply!

👍 I hope I will be lucky when grinding the lvl21 ticket :lol:

[...]

Oh, mate, I like your statement to complete footage of post #1 :)
Although, today already!?!? I have a 3H lvl grinding ahead of me

Have a gooooood day Sir!

Is there a need for grinding the ticket? Shall I send thou tickets instead - it might shorten your suffering?

You`re free to use footage codes whenever you like. I don`t count seconds after I sent codes and check when they are online. :lol:
I`m just checking afterwards if you`ve done your work properly ...hehehe...

Work day ends soon in about 2 hours from now. A somehow rainy weekend with an almost completely lost Sunday is expecting me... :(

Is there a need for grinding the ticket? Shall I send thou tickets instead - it might shorten your suffering?

You`re free to use footage codes whenever you like. I don`t count seconds after I sent codes and check when they are online. :lol:
I`m just checking afterwards if you`ve done your work properly ...hehehe...

Work day ends soon in about 2 hours from now. A somehow rainy weekend with an almost completely lost Sunday is expecting me... :(

I have an iShirt... :lol:

Wooohooo - double post... Sorry for that...

The ticket would be to get our hands on a 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 (level 21)
And to do another untradeable replica, we need for Ford GT40 Race Car '69 (birthday '69)

I like the iShirt idea....

But I made a special backup first..

EDIT:

I really wonder why everybody suddenly is after a ZL1 (ZL-1 in our OP)....
So I opened the archive from the '80's....

Last edited:
Back