Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
  • 126,985 views
It has lots of pixels. :S

Go trought the link to get better Quality
 
Lovely shots , Justin ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Your latest updates are amazing ! Great work ! 👍
 
Ganda 👍 Great artistic eye!
 
Thanks, Ilya and Lankay!

602453_459160440775816_302822537_n.jpg


531726_459160594109134_668014935_n.jpg
I can see so much pixels. :indiff:

Click here for the highest quality.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8422/7518700530_7007499d74_b.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8011/7518701926_29c54af27c_b.jpg
 
Awesome work with the editng and angles:D.
 
Thanks, Horde!
 
Pure awesomeness in your latest set!
 
How am I suppose to compete against this?! 👍
 
Thanks, Nicolas and Eric!
 
Really awesome set. :drool:

I really can't pick any favourites, great lighting, tones, composition etc. 👍
 
Aw! Thanks, Robert!
 
Weekly Takes
2nd Week of July

PMC Week 85
Small Car, Big City


2.0 Week 85
0:53


CCCL Week 70
Smokin'


Secret Santa Week 58
*no inspiration

Click for Lightbox!
​

Also, a new set will come out next weekend. Sadly, I had no time to do the set. However, here's an excerpt for you to let you know the what the next set is about.
“The Isuzu Impulse: faster than a speeding—well, you know.”


Also, please visit my Real Life Gallery! It is the my least viewed gallery, and the only one replying is AOS-. I'm now using a DSLR camera (Nikon D40X).
 
Last edited:
[/CENTER]
Lovely shot Jus.
Thanks, Lee!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I would like to take this time to tell you that I finished the Photomode Tournament! :D In 4th place. :indiff:
I was expecting my name to be in the Hall of Fame, but I realized the importance is how far I'd came. Here are my entries from the Qualifying to the Bronze Match.

Special
How Far I've Come
A look back at my journey in the Photomode Tournament

Qualifying


Round 1


Round 2


Semi-finals


Bronze Match


Click for Lightbox!
Also, congrats to Kyle (SlipZtrEm) for 1st place, Nathan (Nato_777) for 2nd and Kaspar (zambuca) for 3rd! :cheers:
​
 
Excellent shots Jus. You have indeed 'Come a Long Way Baby'. :)

LOVE the e-type and beema.
 
Thanks, Mik!
 
Impressive run Jus!!!

I'm sure you will make it far in the next Tournament. And surely you'll win a weekly comp or two soon :)👍

My fav is the X1. It looks amazing in full size :drool:
 
Thanks, Kaspar!
I'm sure you will make it far in the next Tournament. And surely you'll win a weekly comp or two soon :)👍
Yeah. Some season. :)
And, way ahead of you, bro! ;)
Secret Santa Week 53 and PMC Week 81
 
Congrats, you've been successful and achieved something great :)👍
For the podium finish... better luck next time! :D:sly:
 
Thanks, Callum! It really looks surreal.

Thanks, GT HP Nut!
 
Agree with Kaspar . Impressive !!!
Love round 1 and bronze match entries :drool: :drool: :drool:
Great job ! :)
 
Thanks, Ilya!

Hey! I haven't noticed, but...

:cheers: :cheers: HAPPY 800 POSTS! :cheers: :cheers:
Congrats, Callum, for being the 801st! (800th was me)
​
 
Nice job on progressing through the tournament with power!
 
Thanks, Eric!
 
NEWS

Hey, guys! Bad news. My mom had ground me from GTPlanet for one month. :indiff: The Photomode Tournament had made me open my PS3 during weekdays, and she was very frustrated at those times. Therefore, I'm going on hiatus. This could be a good time to explore all he sets I've made. If all goes well with my grade, I'm going to continue operations here. So for now,


GOODBYE!
​
 
I don't like your mom now :grumpy: (jk :p)

Come back !!!!
 
Mag aral ka ng mabuti ha! Sige ka... (in assertive nanay tone) :lol:

That sucks man! Hope to see you sooon posting more awesome shots 👍
 
Back