◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,805 comments
I like that Merc. It's going to make a good race at GV if you like that place. I don't really like that place, but the car brings some life back to it for me.

…at least it's a change from the ~475 PP class we've been running for weeks…

Also the Merc has extremely soft suspension & tons of flex in the car. The Bmw doesn't really compare to that. They're both FR so sure some characteristics will be similar

Actually, I wonder if Millerhd is actually talking about this post from the S.P.E.C. Racing thread. It seems to be more in line with his mention of splitting the race with two cars. Prior to Rally's post regarding qualifying, the only time it was mentioned was over voice in the D2 lounge on Sunday night. Millerhd wasn't in the D2 lounge on Sunday night so it's unlikely that he would have known about that conversation. :confused:

wow such hostility just a question that's all

…at least it's a change from the ~475 PP class we've been running for weeks…

Amen to that! :bowdown:

I personally prefer it when each of the three cars are in an entirely different PP range so that each round call for a different tire compound. 👍

Oy, the impatience.

It's not all buttoned down, yet. Keep abreast of the thread and you can't go far wrong. It'll be posted here in time.

Oy, the impatience.

It's not all buttoned down, yet. Keep abreast of the thread and you can't go far wrong. It'll be posted here in time.

I know. Read the thread, we're not going to do it for you.

I dont wanna **** s**t up so thats why im asking. I get confused a little when im looking through to find info. i just want to make sure and be better prepared then the last time. And im not impatient

I dont wanna **** s**t up so thats why im asking. I get confused a little when im looking through to find info. i just want to make sure and be better prepared then the last time. And im not impatient
//

Sorry my /teachersnarkiness_off seems to have a broken widget. Good luck, Subbie.

Last edited:

Hey Subbie, when all the car/track combo's are announced they will posted in the 2nd post on page 1. (for future knowledge) :)

^ until then, everyone new to the league should click here to learn about all of the exciting events we have planned throughout the week! :)

Jones or Mopar, can either of please tell me what your/his correct PSN ID is? I tried mr_jones80 but it says that ID has not been registered. :confused:

My apologizes, typed it in wrong.👎

mrjones_80

Anyone not in the Tuesday series that would be willing to review the replays and settle protests?

As to the colors, I just realized that I am still listed as XJR-9 Purple. I'm sorry. That changed a while ago. I thought I had that changed in the spreadsheet.

I'm now yellow. Just bright yellow. Still using #3.

Hay guys im really interested in joining you guys for some spec racing sounds like a ton of fun!

Welcome!

kcheeb will send you a welcome post. zer05ive will send you your friend requests needed to join us.

Glad to have you aboard!

Latest Posts

Back