MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
Both are amazing, I am really loving the first one. ;)
Cheers pal :)

STOP POSTING WORKS OF ART MAN!! :lol:

Thats beautifull :sly:!
Haha, i'd hardly call them works of art but thanks mate :)

About to go into light speed! Sweet work!
Cheers :)

Terrific shot :drool:👍

Can't move :sly:
Hehe :)

Sweeeeet!
:)

Luscious mate. :D

Well done!

Amazing picture ! :drool: :drool: :drool:

That is the type of centered images I like! Amazing! And that light dash gives it a really nice touch! :drool:

And thank you all for the kind words.

I can't believe I found your thread only now! Your photos are really amazing! You gave me an idea on how a real gallery should look like!

Amazing works here, Lee! :drool:
Thanks a million pal :)

I can't believe I found your thread only now! Your photos are really amazing! You gave me an idea on how a real gallery should look like!
Haha, glad you found it too, the more the merrier, although many people on here wouldn't call it a 'Real Gallery' haha there are some great galleries on gtplanet isn't there. Thanks for the kind words though mate :)

You are another opponent for me to compete my photography against in the competitions. Our skills aren't too far apart. :sly:

You are another opponent for me to compete my photography against in the competitions. Our skills aren't too far apart. :sly:
I never win any competitions so there's every chance you'll win before me. The comps are full of odd voting and unworthy shots so don't be disheartened if you dont win or make a poll mate :)

The "problem" with the polls is that they are public and open to anyone to vote. I think where the pros (meaning folks who do it for a living and/or with super high skill) have trouble is that you can do everything technically correct and artistically appealing but John Q. Public just looks at the F40 shot at Toscana and says "oooo, pretty" so long as it isn't edited with MSPaint, and even sometimes if it is. The challenge for someone at your skill level is to find that balance between what you know how to do and what Joe Shmo will find interesting.

On track again, your pictures are quite amazing and I have to admit I'm surprised your edits haven't won more comps. I have a shortlist of folks I try to learn from by watching and you are one of those. Mucho respect for your work, which I think is some of the best on GTP. :cheers:

The "problem" with the polls is that they are public and open to anyone to vote. I think where the pros (meaning folks who do it for a living and/or with super high skill) have trouble is that you can do everything technically correct and artistically appealing but John Q. Public just looks at the F40 shot at Toscana and says "oooo, pretty" so long as it isn't edited with MSPaint, and even sometimes if it is. The challenge for someone at your skill level is to find that balance between what you know how to do and what Joe Shmo will find interesting.

On track again, your pictures are quite amazing and I have to admit I'm surprised your edits haven't won more comps. I have a shortlist of folks I try to learn from by watching and you are one of those. Mucho respect for your work, which I think is some of the best on GTP. :cheers:
Oh i agree, i wasn't suggesting that people with a good understanding of editing etc should win every comp. I was just saying that, like you say, Its the fact that everyone has a say means that anyone of any skill has a chance.

I always find it funny though when a poor photo on every level gets loads of votes and comments, taste is up to the individual though and because of that i won't win many comps and nor do i expect to and nor should i.

Thanks for the kind words aswell. as long as someone likes my stuff then its good enough for me. :)

Back