Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
The 2nd Chevelle shot looks very urban! :drool:
DAT LUCERNE SCENERY! :drool:👍

Great job with both sets and with your 2.0 entry :drool:👍

Here's a bonus RE:MIX remix for DarkR

Pyramid Head Guy

Wow looks scary, if I see that guy in front of my car, I will hit and run that thing without thinking twice :lol:

I did try very hard to find a picture that I liked the most, but there's no way. The whole set looks awesomely done, and I like all the pictures. Nice job!

~~~ Thanks for all the great comments :) ~~~

Here's my set from the Tournament Match 2

Breaking Dawn
Nurburgring 24hrs 5 to 6am - the "Magic Hour"

And here's my other shots from this Tournament

Qualifier

Match 1

And some of my recent Competition entries

CCCL Week 64

and reject

CCCL Week 65

CCCL Week 66

CCCL Week 67

CCCL Week 68

2.0 Advanced Week 80 - My first 2.0 Win! :D

2.0 Advanced Week 81

and a re-edit

2.0 Advanced Week 83

Secret Santa Week 52

Secret Santa Week 54

Secret Santa Week 56

And a couple recent extras

Most of these you will have all seen before but I thought they do belong in my gallery as well.

Thanks for viewing. :)

Very, VERY good photos. :drool:

Although, and this may come across as criticism, I noticed you seem to like this angle a lot.
hide4_smilie.gif

I'm sure we all do it though. :lol:

:lol: Thanks GP, now that you mention it - it's slightly very recurring in that update. :odd: I must fix my tripod :D

Terrific work in here, the somewhat repetitive angles doesn't really bother me... (wonder why? :P)

My favorites are the Ginetta + the Focus ST SSC. 👍

:cheers: ShaolinMasta, glad you liked them.

Thanks Fishy - the Ginetta cleaned up real nicely and I'm happy you appreciated my more artistic than usual (for me) take on the Focus.

:cheers: NBDESIGNZ. I'm happy the Focus shot worked. :)

NATO! THAT R10 SET! DAT SUNSET AND DAT PROTOTYPE. :drool:
Not to mention about your usual standard clean up too! 👍

I really must update here more often - lack of time to organise some cohesive sets is my main problem.

Anyhow I had better post up my Tournament Final Round entry which sadly was not enough to defeat the almighty SlipZtrEm - but the Silver position is much more than I had envisioned at the start of the tournament so I'm very happy. :)

I hope to put together a set featuring the Merc 190 Evo II in the near future - it's a great car.
Also hope to post a set from the semi-final round "A Different Skyline"

Haven't got much else to offer at the moment so here's my last couple of 2.0 Comp entries.

And a couple of old PhotoTravel shots I dragged up and edited.

And finally my PhotoShop Week 60 entry

I enjoyed creating this one. :)

~~ Thanks for viewing ~~​

Thanks O nutty one. ;)
No I haven't forgotten your request, I'm about half way through putting the set together - I've just been a bit pre-occupied with the tournament but now should have a little extra GT5/editing time available to finish it. It'll be a case of better late than never. :)

Great shots Nato! I can't see a Merc 190 without thinking about a Top Gear episode where James May bought it as a track day car. Funny stuff. Anyway, the MP4-12C is delicious and the Nascar shot is one of the best I've seen on GT Planet.

~~ Thanks for all the great comments :) ~~

A DIFFERENT SKYLINE (Nato Edition)

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back