• 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
my dc5 running full weight

2012-07-24_123718.jpg

and this one with less weight

2012-07-24_124400-1.jpg

what do you guys think?

i dont know how the ones on the leader board are able to have such a good 0-100 time. but this is probably the best i can get the dc5 to be.

You have a lot of weight there. Back it down a good amount. Best I could achieve was a 11.604. That .590 is still a O_o to me.

yea, i've run lighter weight but it just gets me back to 11.623 to 11.630s but im getting there so im a little happier lol.

i've also tried matching their amount of G force as well, but like before, it just keeps me within these times.

Well after lowering the weight and a transmission adjustment, im consistantly hitting 11.619 with a better 0-100 time. (i have a picuture if needed but thats if it really matters to anyone). Maybe I just need a different suspension tune

GD6WRB
Well after lowering the weight and a transmission adjustment, im consistantly hitting 11.619 with a better 0-100 time. (i have a picuture if needed but thats if it really matters to anyone). Maybe I just need a different suspension tune

The pictures are up to you to post if you want your time on the boards

I think I have beaten the fastest posted time of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05 time which is 10.279

I got 10.269 today

img0080se.jpg

I'll be quite happy if I have but I know there are other people out there that have a faster time than me but have just not posted

With SRF on i got the time of 10.224

Well i dont care i spent countless hours on that thing today and it was so hard so i dont care what he says that took me like all day

rockerboy17
Well i dont care i spent countless hours on that thing today and it was so hard so i dont care what he says that took me like all day

I know. I never said you had a bad time lol, if you matched his time on a car like that, then you have respect 👍

Why would i say anything? But congratulate you...
And what swara ment was you tied the time i posted but its not my fastest time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back