TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

MobiusSV
Thank you very much!! :)

Welcome! And make sure you get at least a little practice before the race tonight, if you don't, you'll likely be left behind by the guys who know the track/car combination very well

MobiusSV is my PSN ID, I don't have a specific car color combination, am I required to? And Im #24. Boy, this sounds like its gonna quite fun!

Hello MobiusSV and welcome to Turtle Racing.
We have you down for #24 if you could pick a car and wheel color combo. That would be great, just refer to the drivers list on the first page of the thread.
Thanks for joining Turtle Racing we look forward to racing with you.

Sign me up please! I will take Black Car with Black Wheels, #70 for the number (both will be Raven Black Metallic Pearl Effect). I should be available for next weeks race - Thank you Psycho-Tuber for the invitation to join!

Driver Aids I do use is ABS 1 since I race with a DS3.

Race still on? I don't see any turtles online.

Hey Johnny, I am sorry I missed this last night. You need to go into the "Community" tab which is below "GTLife" and "Profile" you will find the Turtle accounts there. We have practice on Wednesdays and Fridays in Turtle Town so be sure to join us for that. 👍

Sign me up please! I will take Black Car with Black Wheels, #70 for the number (both will be Raven Black Metallic Pearl Effect). I should be available for next weeks race - Thank you Psycho-Tuber for the invitation to join!

You are very welcome s0ul_chicken. It's great that you could join us! 👍

Welcome to Turtle Racing s0ul_chicken got you for Black car / Black wheels #70.
Thanks for joining we look forward to racing with you.
Any questions just let me know.
Thanks again.

Here's a couple of shots of what I saw after turn 1 on the first lap of race 2. A passing line I've never seen before:) I believe it was Afro.
Lqm87HuLFBG7ESjDjy_0.jpg

7VO85OW66aHsf9NaAlJ_0.jpg

Here's a couple of shots of what I saw after turn 1 on the first lap of race 2. A passing line I've never seen before:) I believe it was Afro.
Lqm87HuLFBG7ESjDjy_0.jpg

7VO85OW66aHsf9NaAlJ_0.jpg

You should have seen Afrodeezy7, he was really flyin around the track! :lol:

Maybe that's why I couldn't see him, I never looked up. :lol:

7378158908_f219026f59_o.jpg
Turtle Racing League – Enduro Racing Series​

Race 5: Autumn Ring
Car: Toyota 86 GT ‘12
Laps: 30
Date: July 28, 2012

Results - Race 1

Division 1

1st Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 1:29.176)
2nd Place: Psycho-Tuber (Fast Lap - 1:29.257)
3rd Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:29.839)

FFK13 - DNS/DNF (technical glitch on starting line)

Division 2

1st Place: mb1425 (Fast Lap - 1:29.444)
2nd Place: Afrodeezy7 (Fast Lap - 1:29.926)

Infinital-NG - DNF (disconnected lap 22)

Division A

1st Place: xbinkus (Fast Lap - 1:31.915)
2nd Place: MobiusSV (Fast Lap - 1:35.753)

Results - Race 2

Division 1

1st Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 1:29.292)
2nd Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 1:29.088)
3rd Place: Psycho-Tuber (Fast Lap - 1:29.437)
4th Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:28.809)

Division 2

1st Place: Afrodeezy7 (Fast Lap - 1:29.569)
2nd Place: mb1425 (Fast Lap - 1:29.930)
3rd Place: Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 1:30.164)

Division A

1st Place: xbinkus (Fast Lap - 1:33.835)
2nd Place: MobiusSV (1:33.264)

Final Results

Division 1

1st Place: martin_ky (95 Points - Pole)
2nd Place: Psycho-Tuber (87 Points)
3rd Place: mbobb1969 (81 Points)
4th Place: FFK13 (48 Points)

Division 2

1st Place: mb1425 (93 Points)
1st Place: Afrodeezy (93 Points)
3rd Place: Infinital-NG (42 Points)

Division A

1st Place: xbinkus (98 Points)
2nd Place: MobiusSV (90 Points)

Race Recap

We had another great night of racing! Unfortunately, we had some technical issues, network issues, and a disconnect. However, the running battles in the races were epic! martin_ky is the man, starting from last place in race 2 he came to within .114 of winning in a spectacular finish with FFK13. xbinkus and MobiusSV never quit no matter how far behind they were. 👍 Congratulations again guys!

Last edited:
Mobius did much better that second race also. Had a great time, a lot of great battles for me in that second race. Mb and Afro put up great fights and raced cleanly. The last two or three laps fighting with FFK was worth it. Thanks guys. Can't wait for next week. Hopefully the network issues won't show themselves again.

Welcome s0ul_chicken, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports - “It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

The reason “The Golden Rule of Motorsports” is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League and again when you sign up to join us, is that if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then this league is not for you.

Turtle Racing League is a casual, fun, and clean racing league. Therefore, you are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1. It is the policy of this league (except Division X) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for others.

Please accept the PSN Turtle friend requests when they are sent to you. If you haven't already done so, you may (optional) choose a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Thank you for joining our league, we look forward to racing with you!

Sincerely, Turtle Racing League

martin_ky

And that, gentlemen, is what I like to call a flying lap ;)

Turtle Racing
Turtle Racing League – Enduro Racing Series

Race 5: Autumn Ring
Car: Toyota 86 GT ‘12
Laps: 30
Date: July 28, 2012
Division 2

1st Place: mb1425 (93 Points)
1st Place: Afrodeezy (93 Points)
3rd Place: Infinital-NG (42 Points)

How are the division 2 results determined since there was a tie in points?

How are the division 2 results determined since there was a tie in points?

^My guess would be qualifying, at least that is what would make sense to me.

It was a tie. If there were a tie breaker it would probably be the fastest lap because qualifying times aren't documented or listed in any results and qualifying positions are too inconsistent to be used reliably. So, if the fastest lap time was used, mb1425 would have been 1st (1:29.444) and Afrodeezy7 would have been 2nd (1:29.569). But, then I would have only been sending out 1 prize for Division 2 instead of 2. :)

martin_ky, mb1425, Afrodeezy7, and xbinkus can you choose your prize, either the 1966 or 1967 Birthday Ticket. Thanks and congratulations!

Finalfantasykid
I think I may have mentioned this, but I won't be able to race next weekend, but I hope to still join you guys for at least one of the practices.

Unfortunately, neither will I as My flight home lands right when the race starts :grumpy:

Back