TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

Id like to give my ticket to psyco tuber.

There were a few incidents between us and I just want to keep good faith! All were unintentional. Great race everyone!

Great race guys, although I didn't do great (my pedal was messing up at the beginning for a couple laps). Overall though a great, fun race and hope to see you all next week. Grats DREX.

Did you guys do another race after?

Yes, you were supposed to race again! :lol:

oh lol I forgot that we were racing again do I get points deducted/relegated ?

No, your only penalty is missing the race and any points you might have earned by racing in it. :D However, if you finished last in points because you missed the race that may get you relegated. There is no specific penalty for not racing.

I was definitely out of my element - having to purchase a new ride didn't help me much either...

Good racing guys!

What happens to people who don't show up?

If we don't hear from you for a couple of weeks you get put on the inactive list. When you get put on the inactive list you remain a full member and are eligible to race, you just lose your claim to the color combination and car number you chose. If we don't hear from you for a couple of more weeks, we remove you from the inactive list and the Turtle divisional lounges. However, you may rejoin at anytime.

All of your hair falls out! :lol:

Oh, and all of your hair falls out! :lol:

Last edited:
I was definitely out of my element - having to purchase a new ride didn't help me much either...

Good racing guys!

It was great having you come out and race with us! 👍 This was an especially demanding race. In other words, everyone except DREX81 was out of their element. :lol:

Id like to give my ticket to psyco tuber.

There were a few incidents between us and I just want to keep good faith! All were unintentional. Great race everyone!

No way Drex, you earned it. We've never had any incidents in the past and I don't anticipate any in the future. Congratulations on your wins! 👍

Psycho Tuber
No way Drex, you earned it. We've never had any incidents in the past and I don't anticipate any in the future. Congratulations on your wins! 👍

Nope I insist. Ticket is for you!

The replay was awesome tho. We almost went through the second S three wide! Almost!

7378158908_f219026f59_o.jpg
Turtle Racing League – Enduro Racing Series​

Race 6: Eiger Norwand Short Track
Car: CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA ‘08
Laps: 40
Date: August 4, 2012

Race Results - Race 1

Division 1

1st Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 1:05.283)
2nd Place: Psycho-Tuber (Fast Lap - 1:06.572)
3rd Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 1:06.334)
4th Place: TX_Executioner (Fast Lap - 1:06.539)
5th Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:06.864)

Division 2

1st Place: mb1425 (Fast Lap - 1:06.129)
2nd Place: Johnny_Suede (Fast Lap - 1:06.569)
3rd Place: M-Town81 (Fast Lap - 1:09.116)
4th Place: S0UL_CHICKEN (Fast Lap - 1:07.014)

Division A

1st Place: Ford-Racing99 (Fast Lap - 1:05.681)
2nd Place: badboyg3161997 (Fast Lap - 1:07.485)
3rd Place: SilentMountain (Fast Lap - 1:07.637)

Race Results - Race 2

Division 1

1st Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 1:05.492)
2nd Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 1:05.847)
3rd Place: Psycho-Tuber (Fast Lap - 1:06.261)
4th Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:06.755)

TX_Executioner - DNS

Division 2

1st Place: mb1425 (Fast Lap - 1:06.148)
2nd Place: Johnny_Suede (Fast Lap - 1:06.859)

M-Town81 - DNS (Forgot there was a 2nd race :lol:)
S0UL_CHICKEN - DNS

Division A

1st Place: Ford-Racing99 (Fast Lap - 1:05.718)
2nd Place: SilentMountain (Fast Lap - 1:07.729)

badboyg3161997 - DNS

Final Results

Division 1

1st Place: DREX81 (98 Points)
2nd Place: martin_ky (87 Points)
2nd Place: Psycho-Tuber (87 Points)
4th Place: mbobb1969 (75 Points)
5th Place: TX_Executioner (39 Points)

Division 2

1st Place: mb1425 (98 Points)
2nd Place: Johnny_Suede (90 Points)
3rd Place: M-Town81 (42 Points)
4th Place: S0UL_CHICKEN (39 Points)

Division A

1st Place: Ford-Racing99 (100 Points - Pole and Two 1st Place Finishes)
2nd Place: SilentMountain (87 Points)
3rd Place badboy3161997 (45 Points)

Race Recap

We had another great night of racing! Fortunately, we had no technical issues, network issues, or any disconnects. This was a very demanding and challenging race, especially for drivers that are new to Enduro Racing. Congratulations again guys!

Last edited:
I guess Silver car w/ white rims #76

Welcome Djwess, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports - “It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

The reason “The Golden Rule of Motorsports” is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League and again when you sign up to join us, is that if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then this league is not for you.

Turtle Racing League is a casual, fun, and clean racing league. Therefore, you are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1. It is the policy of this league (except Division X) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for others.

Please accept the PSN Turtle friend requests when they are sent to you. If you haven't already done so, you may (optional) choose a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Thank you for joining our league, we look forward to racing with you!

Sincerely, Turtle Racing League

Psn ID: Desi-Viking.. Yellow #11

Glad to have you join Turtle Racing Nismo Zee.
We got you down for Yellow car.
If you could look at the first page of the post you will see a drivers list with all car colors and numbers, # 11 has already been taken and we have a yellow car also which is ok as long as you dont pick green wheels, so if we could get you to pick a different number and a wheel color that would be great.
Thanks and welcome to Turtle Racing we look forward to racing with you.:)

:embarrassed: is this what I'm going to be known for and good thing next race is going to take close to 2 hours.

I think we are looking at more than 2 hours. Ran some laps last night and I think I was around 43 seconds.

(43 * 200)/60 = 143.333 minutes. Not counting pit times.

Latest Posts

Back