Real Replica Tunes 2 (377 tunes): RE Amemiya "devil" Rise 7

• Thread starter ich122
  • 1,176 comments
Nice new replicas you've posted mate.
I thought I was closing in hahaha

Good choice of cars by the way 👍

I thought of making an Amuse 86 GT, I'm looking forward to seeing the tune 👍

I think it should be finished and released on friday/saturday, just have to fiddle around with the damper and camber setting...

Last edited:
I just made one. I'm not very good at tweaking so I did some minor ones. Just looked at the info on supercars.net and took what the car could do from there (ex. Ride Height)

Brabus SLS AMG Roadster

600hp, 1662kg

7700402218_1cea659372_c.jpg

Buy a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10 in Silver from the NCD.

GT Auto:
Don't Oil Change, it raises the HP too much.
Front Aero Kit Type A
RAYS VOLK TRINITY V, Paint them Grey

Tuning Shop:
ECU Tuning Thanks ich122!
Titanium Racing Exhaust Thanks ich122!
Fully Customizable Suspension

Tune:
Add 42kg, lower HP to 600 if needed.

Suspension:
Ride :-20/-20
Spring Rate: 13.2/10.8 Thanks ich122!
Extension: 8/8 (race) or 4/4 (smooth)
Compression: same ^
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/2
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe: 0.00/0.20

Last edited:
Springrates for the Brabus SLS are 13.2/10.8, made the Brabus SLS Biturbo. The suspension for coupe and roadster are the same. also, please add the numper of hp,ps, or kw. :)
If you made the 611ps version, the engine tuning wouldn't be correct. This brabus tuning stage just includes an ECU and an titanium exhaust (information taken from the Brabus homepage). The titanium racing exhaust perfectly matches in therms of optics. 👍

Last edited:
Springrates for the Brabus SLS are 13.2/10.8, made the Brabus SLS Biturbo. The suspension for coupe and roadster are the same. also, please add the numper of hp,ps, or kw. :)
If you made the 611ps version, the engine tuning wouldn't be correct. This brabus tuning stage just includes an ECU and an titanium exhaust (information taken from the Brabus homepage). The titanium racing exhaust perfectly matches in therms of optics. 👍

Ok, let me change it then :D

You want one of them?^^

Good morning Sir,

Yeah I'm always in for a new replica haha.
If you can forward the RUF, it would be great :)

I fired the car yesterday your way already as I forgot to send the other guy a FR.. :lol:
So I switched them around....

Cheers 👍

ps. I got every car ingame, so whenever you need another standard car. Just drop me a message.

It's getting forward pretty quick, I think the Amuse will be finished tomorrow and released on sunday, the Ruf maybe monday or tuesday.
After these I will start with the AC Schnitzer and there where a request for some aussie cars a while ago, so will see what I can do there on monday/tuesday.

When the RUF is finished, you will be the first to have one... well except for me... ^^

If you could pick the best drift cars here which ones would you pick... Im trying to settle on a definate top ten ? Not interested in the tune tweaks and how it drives Its just the model and make of car im interested in..

Anyone...?

Help appreciated...

Thanks ich122, very great idea 👍
Below what I've done :)

RWB Rauh-Welt Begriff Nakai's PORSCHE 930 #2 par Climax-Uke, sur Flickr

RWB Rauh-Welt Begriff Nakai's PORSCHE 930
360hp/265kw

tokyor246imier.jpg

Buy a RUF BTR '86 from the "used car dealership". Do an engine and chassis overhaul. Paint the car dark matte grey, I chose AMG Monza

grau magno. Buy Rays Volk racing TE37 and paint them a dark gold. Buy rear wing B.

Parts to buy:
stage 3 weight reduction
chassis reinforcement
LSD
FC suspension
sport soft tires

and the setup:

aero: 18

powerlimit: 265kw/360hp

LSD
int:30
acc:50
bra:50

RWB SUSPENTION PACKAGES / Aragosta Suspention System
height:+9/+6
spring:10.0/12.3
damp ext:8/6
damp com:5/5
roll:6/3
cam:1.7/1.2
toe:0.05/0.15

brakes:7/5

Real car has a weight of 980kg, we can only get it down to 1062kg.

Any of the high HP Mercedes cars would probably work as a decent drift car as well. The Chad McQueen mustang is also a really good drift machine.

It's getting forward pretty quick, I think the Amuse will be finished tomorrow and released on sunday, the Ruf maybe monday or tuesday.
After these I will start with the AC Schnitzer and there where a request for some aussie cars a while ago, so will see what I can do there on monday/tuesday.

When the RUF is finished, you will be the first to have one... well except for me... ^^

Hahaha how unfair that you have the first one!!!!

Thanks a lot for building those amazing replicas :bowdown:
Noticed a new replica thread today..it's getting more and more busy, I like that :)

Which is your own favorite replica? (One you would take for a spin)

Amuse 86 GT
230ps/169kw

kyoto_gion9qyvm.jpg

Buy a new Toyota 86 GT in white. No rims are close to the real ones, so buy any rims you want and pint them black.

Parts to buy:

stage 1 weight reduction
exhaust manifauld
sports catalytic converter
titanium racing exhaust
FC suspension
sport medium tires

and the setup:

add weight: 24kg

powerlimit: 230ps/169kw

Hi Tech-Damper-kit
height:-13/-8
spring:8.0/8.0
damp ext:7/7
damp com:5/4
roll:4/4
cam:2.1/1.8
toe:-0.04/0.14

brakes:6/5

Thanks a lot for building those amazing replicas :bowdown:
Noticed a new replica thread today..it's getting more and more busy, I like that :)

Yup, also like the more and more growing replica community.

Which is your own favorite replica? (One you would take for a spin)

Uhh, hard one... always liked the Hennessey Dodges made by Jeremy, but most of the time, I have thrown my HKS GT570 with M1 suspension, the HKS Lexus ISF or the Amuse/Ericcson M3 around the Ring. Lately the GT570 was replaced by the GT600 with the new Max IV suspension.

so, next up:

AC Schnitzer Eagle
Cargraphic 996 GT3 RSC (coming this week)
finding some aussies ^^

I have asked this before, is there any chance of anyone know about Nakaya Tune Mitsubishi FTO ?

I was just looking, apparently it was in GT4...whilst the physics may not match, you may be able to source the specs and such from the game.

I have asked this before, is there any chance of anyone know about Nakaya Tune Mitsubishi FTO ?

Oh, sry, have forgotten this...

so, next up:

AC Schnitzer Eagle
Cargraphic 996 GT3 RSC (coming this week)
finding some aussies ^^
Nakaya Tune Mitsubishi FTO

Edit:
I was just looking, apparently it was in GT4...whilst the physics may not match, you may be able to source the specs and such from the game.

Ah, ok... too bad I dont have GT4. :(

Thanks for the quick reply Ich122, I've been scouring the net for more detailed infos on Nakaya Tune FTO, no luck so far ... and all I know that it was a very rare model with only few hundreds sold and it has specially tuned suspension and engine by Nakaya-san himself.

EDIT :

I'd just checked GTPlanet GT4 car list and GT4 wiki page car list, it's not there, and as far as I can remember playing GT4, I've never come across Nakaya Tune FTO.

Last edited:
Working on a Lotus Exige S 2006 Replica as we type.

EDIT: I can't believe how easy this was! Here is the tune:

Lotus Exige S '06

7754289994_6b85c64e3e_c.jpg

218hp , 933kg

Buy a brand new Lotus Elise 111R '04 In any color.

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A
Wing Type A
ADVAN RGII and paint them Black

Tuning Shop:
Sports Air Filter
The car is supposed to have a supercharger and intercooler, but PD won't let us have a supercharger on our Elises. So our alternative is: Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
FC Transmission
FC Suspension

The Tune:

Add 73kg Ballast

Transmission:

Set Top Speed to 149
Ratios:
1: 3.116
2: 2.150
3: 1.681
4: 1.366
5: 1.116
6: 0.915
Final should be set to 4.529 by default.

Comments:
This is the only tune/replica that I've made that doesn't spin out of control of just doesn't turn. It's also on Sports Hards. The way I did the gear ratios: I went on supercars.net, looked at the gear ratios, and set them to what they said, and if GT didn't let me do that few, I would raise them up .100 or .200 (lowest one possible) and it seems to work out. Notice I haven't changed the suspension. I'm not good with that kind of stuff, so I like to leave it alone. I hope you like it! :)

Picture coming soon.

Last edited:
Hennessey HPE650 Camaro ZL1

camaro-zl1-ab.jpg

667 hp/1868 kg

Buy a new Camaro SS '10 from the NCD (Aka Premium dearlership) in any color. Give it an oil change, RAYS VOLK TRINITI V (Black) rims, Front Aero B, and Wing A.

Part list:
-------------------------------------------------------
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalyic Converter
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
FC Transmission
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft
FC Suspension
Sports: Medium Tires

Transmission: 6-Speed Tremec TR6060
1st: 2.696
2nd: 1.780
3rd: 1.300
4th: 1.000
5th: 0.772
6th: 0.630
Final Drive: 3.730
TopSpeed Slider: 249mph

Suspension:
-7/-7
5.1/7.5
6/6
6/6
3/3
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.00

128 KG of Ballast, -50 (front)
Max Downforce (20 Rear)
PowerLimit to 657 hp

Enjoy the factory beast replica made by Hennessey Performance Engineering and repicated by DavidtheGT20. Corners well and won't let you down.

Last edited:
HKS CR-Z HKS GTS7040 Supercharger
300PS/221kw

specialstageroutexmva6x.jpg

Buy a new Honda CRZ. Change the oil.
The Full tune project CR-Z is black with matte black wheels (Rays Volk Racing RE30 are closest to originals).

Parts to buy:
chassis reinforcement
ECU
stage 2 engine tuning
sports air filter
intake manifold
sports exhaust manifold
sports catalytic converter
titanium racing exhaust
high rpm turbo (we pretend it's a supercharger)
single-plate clutch
FC suspension
sport soft tires

and the setup:

powerlimit to 300PS/221kw

Hipermax MaxIV GT
height:-15/-11
spring:5.9/4.9
damp ext:9/2
damp com:4/1
roll:2/2
cam:1.1/1.4
toe:0.00/0.51

Hipermax III
height:-19/-11
spring:5.9/4.9
damp ext:9/5
damp com:4/2
roll:2/2
cam:2.1/1.5
toe:0.00/0.36

brakes:6/5

The "Full Tune Project CR-Z" was build to surpass the 250km/h, on the testrun it did a 260+ km/h. Ingame the Car will run about 270-275km/h.

Cargraphic 996 GT3 RSC 3.9
450PS/330kw

autodromonazionalemonc7xa5.jpg

Buy a RUF RGT from the "used car dealership". Do an engine and chassis overhaul if necessary. Paint the car white. Buy BBS RE-MG and paint them a baby blue (I chose "pathfinder blue pearlscent" from TVR).

Parts to buy:
chassis reinforcement
stage 2 engine tuning
ECU
sports exhaust manifold
titanium racing exhaust
fc gearbox (optional)
semi-racing flywheel
LSD
FC suspension
sport soft tires

and the setup:

add 30kg to -15 (1360kg @ 42/58)

powerlimit: 330kw/450PS

LSD
int:9
acc:40
bra:60

height:-22/-11
spring:8.3/12.5
damp ext:7/7
damp com:3/4
roll:6/5
cam:1.8/2.4
toe:-0.02/0.27

brakes:7/6

Optional:

Motorsport final gear
trans:
first set the final gear to 3.440 then the top speed to 330kph/205mph
1st Gear: 3.82
2st Gear: 2.15
3st Gear: 1.56
4st Gear: 1.21
5st Gear: 0.97
6st Gear: 0.83
final: 4.11

Last edited:
Nakaya Tune Mitsubishi FTO

Edit:

Ah, ok... too bad I dont have GT4. :(

I do, when I get the chance I'll head iunto it and see if I can find anything that'll be helpful.

Love the look of the Cargraphic. Can't wait to try it out. If it's anything as good as the ones Diegoborges made....👍

Back