GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
When's does this leaderboard gets updated and is it necessary to have the picture

Not very often. Every few months if that

A picture isnt necessary. But if youre setting a new record, for a popular car especially, it would behoove you to take one, or nobody will believe you most likely.

New records for all

1Cougar.jpg

2Charger.jpg

3Challenger.jpg

4SuperBee.jpg

5SuperBird.jpg

6Mach1.jpg

7Transcammer.jpg

8CamaroRM.jpg

9Camaro.jpg

Slashfan's times for the superbird and superbee are definitely not legit

New records for all

1Cougar.jpg

2Charger.jpg

3Challenger.jpg

4SuperBee.jpg

5SuperBird.jpg

6Mach1.jpg

7Transcammer.jpg

8CamaroRM.jpg

9Camaro.jpg

Slashfan's times for the superbird and superbee are definitely not legit

You're telling me. Musta been ripped off my mind and got a few cars confused lol. I acknowledged this a few pages back lol

wow, my times are so out dated, lol my acr isint 9.033 anymore thats for sure! i may have to re update all of these

edit- oops double posted, was looking at the op and totally forgot i just posted -.-

Just got done tuing my ACR and did 9.1xx today and my GTR black edition did 8.82x with everuthing off abs 1 and auto

Why did you asked to get your account banned but the you still come back to gtp?

your not allowed 2 accounts, and they wouldent send an activation code to my email to re activate my old account. and since it was technically unbanned if you have 2 accounts one must be specified as your main that you want to keep and the other must be perma banned. why, is there an issue? and how do you know this anyways?

either way back on the subject of this thread, i actually hold a record karo hasent broken yet!

9.178 - GT-R Black Mask - kttheman001

lol, how fast can she go? that tune is months old, someones gotta be faster!

yes second gear launch.

buick special, 9.886 could be faster

YourSlaggyNan
How do i know what, that you created a new account?

Or you could have clicked on his profile and saw his PSN, then proceeded to make up that user log BS because we all know only the mods get that.

:D

Dodge SRT4 '03 1/4 mile - 10.854

Is there any way that I can upload a picture from my desktop?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back