Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
Wow. Amazing shots of the 370 GT, very realistic. :drool:
:cheers: Realistic is good. :)
Terrific Skyline pictures, with brilliant editing. Good job! :drool:👍
Thanks, happy you approve. :)
Awesome shots mate, I love the editing. Plus one of my pics ended up on the news page
Thanks, and congrats on that - it's not everyday one of your shots hits the front page. 👍
Wooooooooo ... fantastic set!
Thanks again. :)
Very clean and perfectly edited shots! Love your work Nato......I really do, deep from my heart! :lol:
:embarrassed: Thanks Mitch - kind words indeed. :)
krysalis
beautiful gloss effect
Thanks - enhancing the 'glossiness' of the car was one thing I was aiming for. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

My PS3 died today, it has run faultlessly for years now and provided me with countless hours of entertainment. It survived two HD transplants to make room for the increasing number of games installed over the years and will be sadly missed. RIP - Rest In Pieces - as I will have to dismantle it to get my GT5 Disc back. :ill:

Last edited:
Purely stunning Skyline Shots, Nato!
Always love visiting your gallery. :)
Aww thanks, I can say the same about yours too. :)
Great shots mate, I really love them all. I think any of those would be a great contender to the Tournament entry. ;) 👍
Thanks Luis, I only had time to edit one for the tournament but I'm happy with how the rest turned out when I found the time to edit later on. :)
Really top class stuff, I really take inspiration from your work. Cheers for the effort!
Thanks, I'm honoured! :dopey:

Here's another set of old shots I've just edited. Was just messing around a bit and tried a different technique which each photo. :)

:cheers:

SVX
Stunning. :drool:👍
Awesome pictures ,Nato ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Yellow merc looks great ! 👍
Awesome set :drool:👍
Really fantastic set of pictures with Mercedes ;) BTW, what is that colour? (know that its yellow...)

Thanks for the appreciation. :)
I can't remember the exact colour and I have no PS3 at the moment to be able to check but I'm expecting to have another one sometime this week so I'll let you know then.

Thanks for the comments 20832, GT HP Nut & TVR&Ferrari_Fan. :)

Was messing around and did a three exposure HDR of a partial colour shot taken awhile back for one of the comps. Didn't turn out too flash but here it is anyway. :indiff:

Last edited:
It's funny how I try to avoid taking more pictures in Nurb since I always spend 80% of the time there lapping super cars...anyways :drool:

Oh my, it's been too long again since I updated and even longer since I've done a specific photo shoot for here.
As I still haven't shot anything other than competition entries I'll just drop a few recent ones in for prosterity. :)

2.0 Week 90 - Winning Entry

CCCL Week 78 Entry

2.0 Week 93 Entry

And some newly edited rejects

2.0 Week 94 Entry

Secret Santa Week 68 Entry

CCCL Week 80 Entry

2.0 Week 95 Entry

Edit of PMC Week 95 Entry

BONUS

@nissanfanatic - Thanks and you are not bad at editing yourself ;)

@cphbullet - Thanks again :)

@matt_mtb - I'm mostly using PaintShop Photo Pro X4 for my editing

@Leicht - I have ended up at the Nurburgring a lot lately haven't I :lol:

@zambuca - Thanks! :cheers:

Last edited:
No comments for the previous update... oh well, here's another.

The Un-Ferrari Ferrari
Taken for the Secret Santa theme of the same name.
A Lime Green Metallic F430 Scuderia going rally-styles.

Latest Posts

Back