PURE | LILOO - Elise, I Love You | *Round 4 tonight*

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 733 comments

Race day

• Total voters
Well, yea i thought to Monaco but i'm a bit bored with this track cause i race it lot of time in series that i'm involved in so i decided to replace it with Madrid. Nice track with this car, i promise ;)

Regarding the weather, Suzuka pre season will be dry.
I think Spa will be real time live forecast

Anyway, i'll post a big heads up with new pit rules etc tonight guys ;)
Yeah, Madrid is a good sub.👍
I have to test these out in the rain, might be more fun than GT500's.:lol:

Yeah, Madrid is a good sub.👍
I have to test these out in the rain, might be more fun than GT500's.:lol:
Yes, yes they are.

I love Monaco, but I do think that Madrid is the better "race" track for racing. It's is very hard to go door-to-door at Monaco without risking an untimely wall grazing.

Whoever created the deserto del toscana track, nice job 👍 its awesome. Just like a rollercoaster

Litchi can I send a friend request to GTP_Litchi and get the track? Or is it on a different account?

Whoever created the deserto del toscana track, nice job 👍 its awesome. Just like a rollercoaster

All thanks goes to Michouw ;)

Litchi can I send a friend request to GTP_Litchi and get the track? Or is it on a different account?
Sure, you can add gtp_litchi.
btw guys, once you got the track, please share it for others cause a definitely can't add you all, i'm fuuuuuuull of friends. We have to do a "chain" please ;)

Hey guys, I might (still need to determine my level of comimtment/availability) sign up for this series if still possible. I'll let you know in the coming days, Will 👍
The talent is here for you.👍
I'm hoping my stand on the way helps me out.(So I have a chance against a specific couple drivers already entered and yourself if you enter) :scared: My current "stand" is quite light and shaky, so there is some hope to be found...:D

Well, yea i thought to Monaco but i'm a bit bored with this track cause i race it lot of time in series that i'm involved in so i decided to replace it with Madrid. Nice track with this car, i promise ;)

Regarding the weather, Suzuka pre season will be dry.
I think Spa will be real time live forecast

In case of wet race at Spa, what tires are we going to use? Sport Soft or Intermediate or Full Wet? Or will that depend on % of water ON track?

And if in RL it happens to be 100% water on track before we start, are we going to start with 100% as well or something else?

In case of wet race at Spa, what tires are we going to use? Sport Soft or Intermediate or Full Wet? Or will that depend on % of water ON track?

And if in RL it happens to be 100% water on track before we start, are we going to start with 100% as well or something else?

Wow, lot of questions that i've not thought yet. I'll answer to all this next week for sure.
The only thing that i can say is that Racing rain/inter and Sport Soft will never be allowed in this series, even on a fully wet track.
I guess nobody tried to use Comfort Soft on wet (when Sport Hard is the standard dry tire), you guys should test it ;)

We actualy used it once (and it was Spa) but by the time water % went to 80%, there was no more possibility of real racing. But there was a lot of fun :)

Car was Megane.

Got my time down to a 2:16.04X at Suzuka, I know left .2ish in T1 but I'm not sure how to find another half second after that...

Last edited:

Well,

First of all, I wanna thank you all for the awesome commitments, all these posts, all the signs up, and all your feedbacks regarding this series. I managed WSGTC 3 with help of lot of awesome stewards, admins, etc, especially Dom (CSLACR), Dave (Twistedfirework), Eddie (Wardez) and Alex (GV27) but I wasn't the creator of WSGTC 3 and I was suddenly labeled as admin cause Eric (Masi_23, WSGTC owner) had to leave.
So LILOO is the the first series that I created. Plus under the PURE banner, very honored.

A few month ago, I participated in FMSC 4 and i was definitely in love with this series. But the break between FMSC 4 and 5 seemed very long for me so i decided do start the "little sister of FMSC". For them who already know this series, you can see that the LILOO layout is very similar. This is what I wanted. I also wanted to keep as many rules as possible from FMSC. Hope that was a good choice to transfer rules in LILOO.

So all my thanks directly goes to Jason (RT1600Turbo, FMSC owner).

But as you guys know, nobody is perfect (and certainly not me). So this is why we have some problems with the registrations, the points system, the weather track, the pit rules, light/heavy damages, etc... I'm really sorry for that.

But i have to admit that i could never imagine that there would be so much registered in so little time. I have been overtaken by the events.

So, regarding the registrations, I keep in touch with Tim and you'll have 4 new colors available soon (means 8 new free spots).
For the points system, it'll be exactly the same than GATE.
For the weather at Spa, you all are free to do some serious tests with different tires and give your feedbacks here (keep in mind what i said with C3 tires). We all know that weather in GT5 is often shuffle so I don't know yet which is the best choice to do with the lobby settings.
For the pit window, it will stay to 33/66%, but drivers with more than 2 damages or broken engine will be allowed to pit out of the window and will not be forced to pit one more time in the window. Red points are not counted as damages, red circles are.
Heavy damage is and will be. We can have fun even with heavy damage, I've definitely no doubt with this. Plus when i see the board, i don't worry...

All I can say is that i'm really impressed how the things goes. You guys are really awesome. Some of the best GT5 drivers signed up in this series and i'm really honored.

I hope for an epic series with all of you!

Link to FMSC4 for them who want to see what's this series

One more time, sorry again for my english but i think you all know who I am now and why my english is so bad.

Will

Last edited:
Your English is fine, man. Considering you pretty much only learned it last year, I can safely say it's better than most peoples,even some who's first language is English.

I spec'd a car out last night, and even though I was using a DS3, I loved it. I can't commit to anything that's on a weekday, but I'd like to be a reserve if possible.

I quit the series on at the same time as this so may concider joining now :).

Please give me a dark blue Litchi... :(

2:15's are blazing around suzuka i ran a i think 3 laps around in my non broken in elise and got a 2:17.7. Those 2:15's are gonna be a task for me to hit.

MÜLE_9242;7469893
Your English is fine, man. Considering you pretty much only learned it last year, I can safely say it's better than most peoples,even some who's first language is English.

I spec'd a car out last night, and even though I was using a DS3, I loved it. I can't commit to anything that's on a weekday, but I'd like to be a reserve if possible.

thx for the kind words dude.

Yea you can sign up, of course. Reserve or not, it's not a big deal, you just sign up, that's all. The only difference with others is that you'll get less points.
And yea, I definitely know how is the car with the DS3, trust me for that. I tried to find the best specs for both driving style, i mean DS3 and wheels ;)

Regarding tires for wet weather... I'll have to correct myself. That race with Megan was like a year ago,
We actualy used it once (and it was Spa) but by the time water % went to 80%, there was no more possibility of real racing. But there was a lot of fun :)

Car was Megane.

...while few months ago we had another that proved how C3 you mentioned should work perfectly fine! 👍

Age must be getting to me when I forget race that I organized, won (from Zoky_CRO) and it also happen to be my first ever video report of a race.:dunce:

So, C3 must work great for Elise, considering “tuning allowed” option. Because this other race was with Meredes 300SL ’54, with prohibited tuning and ABS OFF.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtlBCnbvnbQ&feature=plcp

And although 1/3 of participants did quit race at about 80% water, others managed it just fine. And when it comes to Elise and proper “wet set-up” this must work out :cool:

p.s. You’re welcome to check out how I beat Mass Effect 3, on Insanity without any character build up (just to prove this game IS NOT RPG). Just wish I could drive as well…

hey, glad to see you onboard mate. This is the 1st time i see you in an other series than GT300 btw... :dopey:

I might take the silver Litchi but I'd love a dark blue :(.

Also Josh will own if this is like a go-kart since that's his territory :ill:.

Back